Huge storm! Whoa!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Polly
There was a huge storm in our area! Tornado warnings all over the place, nickel sized hail and funnel clouds right outside of our city! It was freaky! We have'nt heard much about the other towns and what happened there.. but on the news it said that a funnel cloud actually touched down a couple of miles from here! ScArY! blink
But it's all gone now and we have a huge lake in front of our house because of all that rain going on! I wanted to jump in it but my dad said I could'nt erm he's a party pooper

ABE LINCOLN
huge storm=good eek!

Polly
I know it was cool!!! But my dad made me go downstairs because of the warnings so I could'nt watch much of it..

<<Solo>>
Yeah it is kind of cool. When I was in Denver last summer there was minor flooding and tornado warnings it was pretty cool.

Rogue Jedi
a storm on cloud 9?

drunk_nazgul
I miss big storms. sad It's really humid over here, and it's supposed to rain. It's been this way for a really long time.

Trinity_Matrix
We've had too many storms here lately...

Rogue Jedi
houston is crazy with storms.

drunk_nazgul
I wanna go to Houston, then.

Polly
laughing I know.. amazing, huh?

Royal_Knight
there is no clouds here in the skysad

drunk_nazgul
I need a good storm right now. To get drenched with rain and watch the lightning strike everything in its path... to feel thunder and hear preppy little girlies screaming about how the lights went out.... I love storms. happy

Trinity_Matrix
I live near Chicago, which gets lots of storms...we just recently had a period of about two weeks where it stormed EVERY DAMN DAY. That gets really old, really fast.

Korri
eek!

shellie
we've had a storm everyday this past week . i dont mind much though . i like the sound of thunder . smile

Polly
I love thunder! It actually puts me to sleep! I like to open the windows when it storms so I can hear it, and that does'nt make my family very happy. But I just love the sound!

Súro
Where will you be, the day after tomorrow stick out tongue

Storm
eek! storms love
hence my username smile

Ellen
LOL laughing out loud

that's so funny!

Polly
It looks like there's maybe going to be another one.. there is always so many in the midwest in the summer!

ABE LINCOLN
I'd always thought that was a reference to Storm, the X-man/woman person messed

realworlddreams
i dont mind rain, rain is good...once rain passes n it becomes torrential flooding (my school had 8" in 3 hrs durin our worst storm) i get pissed off...

Rabid_Wolverine
we had that in chicago lastnight. i was at the pool hall from 11.30 pm till 530 am and during my game of pool the power whent out for an hour.

so i just went outside and sat in the storm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.