Class of 2004?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Who else here is 17-18, and graduating this year, and sharing the same mixed emotions about graduating coming/happened?

Agent Elrond
My cousin is gradulating this year. She will be the second that will be going away to college. Next year, I will head off to college. I'm not sure how she feels, but I am very proud of her.

Raven Guardia
I dont graduate this year...but I will be next year

ABE LINCOLN
class of 2006, suckers cool

bleh...I'm not looking forward to it

Raventheonly
class of 04 rules!

Trinity_Matrix
I'm a member of the class of 04!!! Just graduated last week, and I'm really glad about it...though I'm going to miss a lot of my friends who were juniors and sophomores. Most of my friends cried at graduation and I thought I was going to but I didn't...

realworlddreams
im an '05 guy...one more year n i get to leave all the people who never cared about me anyways...

JToTheP
I graduate next Friday...I scared. sad

Lianslo
class of '04 all the way!! smile I graduated recently, and i feel the same way as you do JToTheP...i've got very mixed emotions...part of me is ready to leave, and the rest just wants to stay home...

JToTheP
I have so many junior friends who I NEED to find a way to get their phone #'s or e-mails or something to keep contact with them. sad

Lianslo
^thats gunna be the hardest part for me...leaving all my friends. Cuz i hear so many ppl say...I havn't seen my highschool friends in 5 years!...or something like that, and i don't want that to happen to me! sad And i'm scared about so many college things....my roomate, my major, my classes...ugh...its just such a big step, and i'm not sure i'm ready...

Crash Overload
I am 16 and graduating ....

JToTheP
I'm debating on going to college at all, I don't want to see new people, hell, I don't even want to get a job because I don't want to meet new people, I have so many problems with trusting people, and socializing with people I just met, and with what else is happening to me...I may give up on people all-together. sad

Lianslo
^don't do that! i know what you mean, the world can be frustrating...so many people who will let you down...but i gaurantee you that not everybody is like that smile and I am going to college...and even though i'm scared, i am excited to meet new ppl, i love making new friends...just hope i can!

JToTheP
Wow, wish I had your positive attitude. sad

Lianslo
well, i'm prolly just as scared as you...i feel like i wanna cry every time i think about college....but then i just gotta remind myself that even though its gunna be tough, nothing good ever comes w/o some work...

JToTheP
It killed me before looking at all the pics of everybody in my senior class, and the quotes....so...meaningful...I just can't believe I knew so many people without hardly trying...just...just to...lose them...

Lianslo
^I think you've just gotta make a big effort to stay in touch...cuz honestly college pulls a LOT of people apart..but if you wanna stay in touch bad enough you can

JToTheP
I'm trying, but my exams collide so differently with my Junior friends...it's so damn hard, I'm pushing so hard to get out of any class I can.

SessomaruLover1
I already grad. CLASS OF 04 RULZ!

Lianslo
^trudat! smile

well, i know you'll make it through...we'll both make it! smile Its just another step in life...life is full of changes, and this is just a really big one.

JToTheP
I know...and that is one of my biggest gripes with life...

SessomaruLover1
wha he said! big grin

Lianslo
the funny thing is that even though i'm all encouraging about it...i keep telling my mom i'm not going to college every time she talks about it...even though i am....

SessomaruLover1
I did that alot smile

Lianslo
i suppose you could say i'm in denial....

JToTheP
I just can't believe these 4 years are over...growing up inside a school....literally...all my elementary school friends....I remember being in class with them...dammit...this is so....so hard....I hate it...nothing will ever be the same...this is terrible.

SessomaruLover1
Don't think of it like that. Or you'll hate yourself in the end. I'm actually not over the same thing you're going through yet either. But just keep going. Look back at those times as happy times and nothing else. Don't forget them, they're precious. I've kept mine with me all of my life. The good and the bad.

JToTheP
I can't help but feel so many ways...I feel like a part of me is dying if I can't keep contact with these people...it will just be so strange to only be able to talk to them over the phone or internet...and not see them in person so easily anymore...

Lianslo
I've been w/ a lot of the same ppl for the past 12 years...i went to a relatively small school, and i've known these ppl all my life...and like you guys, i CAN NOT believe how fast high school went...i wanna tell all the freshmen to treasure these years, cuz before you know it, they are gone! sad

JToTheP
But that is the problem...the freshmen have no idea...the sickest part is that we cannot tell ourselves again Freshman year to cherish it...because we have no clue back then...

SessomaruLover1
yeah. That's the truth. I've been like that for a while actually. They send me pics of em' and I send em' pics of me. That's the only way to "see" eachother. Sad aint it. I feel happy, yet sad. I know how you feel, but we just have to go with it. You don't ever lose those people. You only lose them when you forget them completely. As long as you still remeber. That's what really matters. *gives J P a hug* it's okay smile

JToTheP
That's impossible...it takes an eternity to forget someone....and it's impossible to forget a select few...no matter what happens...

Lianslo
When i was a freshman i heard the seniors say...treasure these years, they'll go fast...and i was like, yeah right...four years, how can that go fast?? but it has gone so fast...*hugs both J P and sessomaurulover*

JToTheP
It's true...I didn't care...we spent 3 years wanting to get out....then 9 months trying to grasp onto like our lives depend on it....cry

SessomaruLover1
That's why, as long as you don't forget. You'll remeber them. Just look back at them saying I remeber big grin I've felt really lonely ever since I grad. I barely see my friends with work so as long as I at least remeber them, and others, I know I can go on. Rembering everything I've done with those people smile

JToTheP
That is the biggest problem I've had with trying to gather memories with my friends the past 2 months when I started to emotionally go downhill...work with them...always...I hate it...I don't want to work and have to deal with people I will either love or hate daily...

Lianslo
^ so true! its hard to believe its gone...in some aspects i feel as if this is a very climactic ending...but in other respects its the beginning of the rest of our lives

but is it stupid that the whole thing makes me treasure my KMC friends? I feel like you guys are ppl that i can keep w/ me...cuz you can go where ever my computer does! smile

SessomaruLover1
yeah sad but be happy that you got through them! wink

JToTheP
It's because we're going through the same thing...trust me...don't get to used to the internet...it will suck your life away before you realize...I learned the hard way....and now I'm trying to grab onto 7 days before I start this journey they call "life"...which I'm not looking forward to at all...

SessomaruLover1
*starts crying and hugs Lianslo to death* crybaby

SessomaruLover1
I THOUGHT THE SAME! I FEEL SO SELFISH! *starts crying(no really I am...) crybaby

JToTheP
I've been crying for atleast an hour...I feel like an absolute wreck...and it's just me here...2:00 am...I'm feeling so shitty...crying my eyes out...over the fact time managed to get through my fingers...this is insane

SessomaruLover1
convenient aint it? laughing

SessomaruLover1
*sniff* same *sniff* here... except... for ... the ... 2 am part.... its 1 here.... *sniff* WHAH!

Lianslo
you guys are breaking my heart! *hugs them even tighter* sad

SessomaruLover1
*cough* CHOKING! *gasping for air*

JToTheP
I....I gotta go and try to sleep...as is who knows how long it will take me to fall asleep....if I can find this topic tomorrow I'll bring it back out...

Glad to have had this issue to discuss with you Lian, and Sess, THIS I won't forget...I seem to have the most heart-wrenching conversations worth remembering at the bitter end...I can't stand it...

Lianslo
ok...maybe not that hard smile

well...i actually think i'm gunna go to bed, you guys should too! things always seem worse late at night....but i give all my love to my graduating buddies! I know we'll make it through! I'll pray for you guys! smile

JToTheP
I'll pray for you to...take care.

SessomaruLover1
Okay. *somehow gets outta Lianslo's grasp* bye. Don't be sad. Well have time to cry tommorrow blink although we shoudn't *hugs J P* try and get some rest. Bye. smile

SessomaruLover1
Thanks. *hugs Lianslo* I'll pray for you and J P. Yall get your rest. I'm not going to sleep yet. But I'll put this forum to rest for now. Good nigh Lianslo and J P

Lianslo
thanx...and you too! smile

*gives them one last hug* its been awesome talking w/ ya...night!

SessomaruLover1
wink anytime. Good night. And if you have any probs and don't know what to do. You're welcome to PM me. I'll try to help in any way i can. Hey, that's what friends are for smile

SessomaruLover1
SOoooooooooooooooooo quiet. Good night anyone who's still on blink and that would be nobody.... I think

Lianslo
^smile thanx!...and the same goes for the both of you!

ok...really leaving now!...night! smile

Yuna33
im not supposed to be here!
but i wanted to say hi!

SessomaruLover1
I gotta go. Work. Bye!

Yuna33
bye!~

Royal_Knight
I am class of 2003 sorry

JToTheP
Well I found it...and I woke up and fell back to sleep 3 times this morning, because I couldn't stop thinking about this, this is to huge. sad

lil bitchiness
Bleh, i was the class of 2003.

Machete_guy
i was class of 2002

shellie
Congradulations Class of 2004 . smile

lil bitchiness
How in the world could you be the class of 2002 when you're 14?

sniper
2k3 here

Raventheonly
maybe he means middle school.

Machete_guy
Dunno

The Force
i graduate in 2005

SeptemberRain
2004 baby!

Lianslo
2004 for me too!

JToTheP
Looks like we're back here again Lian... sad

Lianslo
so true JP...i thought i might find you here smile feeling any better?...even just a little bit?

JToTheP
Nope, woke up and fell asleep 3 times this morning from it. sad

Lianslo
i'm sorry bud...i prayed for you before i went to sleep last night, and will continue to do so smile I guess just take it one day at a time...thats what i try to do...

JToTheP
This weekend is going nowhere, I just want it to end, and the last half days of school next week to go slow so I can cherish them to the fullest.

Lianslo
mine are over already...have been since May 19, thats when i graduated...

JToTheP
Oh...so we were just brewing up old emotions for you...sorry..

Lianslo
^no, its ok...cuz its stuff i'm still very much struggling w/, graduation was sad (but i managed to only cry once!), but i know that leaving for college is going to be even worse.

JToTheP
Me finding a job is going to be horrendous enough, and everybody going to college this fall will be insane, I guess I need to do some serious social drinking and drug doing this summer.

Lianslo
personally i don't think thats the answer...but thats just me i guess

JToTheP
Well, I know myself it isn't, but it seems to be my only social chance to get new friends since I have socializing problems when I meet new people.

Lianslo
kinda a backwards way of thinking about it....maybe the reason that you feel like you have trouble when you meet new ppl is cuz the both of you are either drunk or stoned...personally that doesn't seem like the best start to a great friendship...

JToTheP
Well, no, I usually DON'T do these things, and I've basically run out of options to start a possible great friendship, but I meet people in a snap online, which helps nothing.

Lianslo
but are you sure your not going to college?...cuz that is a great place to meet new ppl...otherwise, i say don't be discouraged, even though right now all you want to do is make new friends and treasure this time (which is good!) once you've all moved on, your definately gunna meet some new ppl, its inevitable (sp?) really...kinda how life works smile

And i know interent friends aren't the best...but i have one really good friend from here that i wouldn't trade for the world!

JToTheP
I can't go to college until I can hold a job, and a car, so I can't go until atleast next Fall, if I care to go at all, and moving on is what is killing me, because of the important people I have to lose.

Lianslo
i know...and i feel the same way, i don't want to lose touch w/ those ppl that i really cheerish...but what everybody's always telling me is that you'll make new friends, and it'll all work out in the end

JToTheP
I hear that ALL the time, and everytime something terrible happens, there is no "The End" because it always gets worse.

Lianslo
don't be so down on yourself! i think you've just gotta change your out look (i need to work on mind as well)...cuz believe me, i'm in the same boat, and most of the time i feel like that boat is gunna sink! but its not, and even though life sucks sometimes you can't let it get the better of you, you've gotta keep going, knowing that theres better times ahead... even if you can't see them, life is gunna go on, and your gunna make it through

JToTheP
Or maybe it's the absolute opposite, my childhood was fun, all of my teenage years up until 18 were great, I've only lost pets in my lifetime, and maybe now this is the beginning of a LONG set of 20's.

Lianslo
lol...i think your wrong...as much as we think that high school is the only time were ever gunna be happy, i believe that we have only begun living life, and are gunna be surprised at the good times to come

Lianslo
well i've got to be going, so buck up buttercup wink I know its tough stuff, but i have full faith that we'll make it through! *hugs* I'll ttyl! smile

RoguePw25
I am! I am! I graduated on Tuesday!!

Lianslo
^ Congrats! smile rock on class of '04 rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.