Symbiot Spiderman Vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
WHO WOULD WIN BETWEEN SPIDERMAN BACK WHEN HE HAD HIS SYMBIOT SUIT OF VENOM?

Austinzilla
i think venom would still have a little bit of the upper hand just like with spideys regular suit

becuase venom and his symboite are like one body, whereas spidey was always fighting to get rid of his symbiote

MaverickIce
Why did you post a Spawn pic?

Austinzilla
hahahahaha wtf??

LemonBrown
Spidey doe's have speed, but h wouldn't be able to work cooperatley with his symbiote like eddie and his there like one they have such a strong bond.

Austinzilla
yeah thats what i was saying earlier:

norrin radd
yes, but if we are imagining spider with the symbionte, then its because he has accept it. i think spidey would win, venom is to powerful, but venom is a human with a symbionte. spidey would be a super-human with a symbionte.

Arachnoidfreak
yea, the symbiote gives Brock class 11 strength. Spidey already has class 10. If Parker accepted the symbiote, he would be class 21. he'd also have an enhanced spider-sense, and unlimited webbing(isnt really an advantage, Venom has it too). Spiderman permanantly bonding and cooperating with the symbiote would be a match even for Carnage.

shaber
Venom obviously. The symbiote has grown since it was attached to Spidey and it is in more effective symbiosis with Brock; they acknowledge each other by refering to themselves as 'we.'

SUPERMANDAMAN
YEA I DIDNT HAVE A VENOM PICTURE AND I DIDNT FEEL LIKE GOIN AND GETTIN ONE SO I JUST WENT WITH THE SPAWN PIC THEY BOTH HAVE SYBIOT SUITS SORTA CEPT SPAWNS IS MORE OF A PARACITE

SUPERMANDAMAN
I THINK SPIDEY HAS THIS ONE BECAUSE THE SYMBIOT WOULD ALREADY INCRESE HIS ALREADY GREAT STRENGTH AND NOT TO MENTION SPIDERMAN IS FASTER THAN VENOM AND HE IS ALSO SMARTER

Linkalicious
You can't go ahead and assume that Spiderman has bonded with the symbiote because that screws up the whole point of this thread.

Spidey having the symbiote has his advantages and disadvantages. Spidey was still getting an understanding of the suit when he had it. It would do things that he didn't know it would do, but he accepted it because it was really interesting to Peter Parker.

Yes he gets the strength addition on top of his super human strength...that we can conclude. But you have to assume that Peter and the symbiote do not act as one. It throws him into fits of rage...he wants to kill just like Venom does...but Peter's conscience has so far gotten the better of it. So the best way to consider this match up would be to take Spiderman right before he got rid of the suit.

I'd still give this fight to Spiderman because that point about the strength is just too good to go against, and for other reasons also. The suit would add to Spidey's speed, strength, well basically reflexes in general. Plus Spidey is amazingly resourceful, he's smart, pretty well connected, a hero.....he's really just too many things that Venom isn't.

shaber
In terms of physical strength only the alien when separate from Spider-Man had the potential to reproduce his strength exactly and when attached to Brock it straightaway added Spider-man's strength to Brock's considerable natural strength. So if we were to take Spider-Man with the alien from the past and put them in a future timezone containing Venom then there is no question that Venom would have the greater physical strength.

But yes, Brock was never the sharpest tool in the box. I should think that Parker would win a contest of resourcefulness hands down.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Spiderman would win

FrothByte
supermandaman, why all the capital letters?

Ear Deer
Spiderman does not want to kill with the symbiote. The symbiot feeds off feelings. When attached to Brock he wants to get back at Peter Parker for the humiliation Peter caused when revealing one of Brocks storys to be a fake. Brock was praying because he was asking for forgiveness for the sucide he was about to commet when the symbiot connected to him for it was the church bells spiderman tried to use to get the sybiot to unconnect. The symbiot then fed off the feelings of hate for peter parker but also hate for spider man for when the symbiot connected to Brock Brock found Peter Parkers Dual Lifestyle Of spider man and Peter parker. He only wants revenge on pete and infact stops some crimes from happening.

imconfused
i think spidey would win because he is a lot smarter than venom. He would find some way to defeat him that every one wouldnt notice.

we would also need to know how long after he got the suit, he could learn how to use it in a matter of weaks, thats about how long it took eddy

crazyspinz
normal spiderman manages to whi[ venoms ass, black spidey would have no problem

shaber
Venom would be stronger, Spiderman more intelligent

wrathofachilles
Spider-Man has outsmarted Venom even without the symbiote, so he is capable of winning. But Spidey doesn't work well with alien symbiotes, so his advantages would not really be sufficient since he'll be too busy fighting himself.

crazyspinz
are you drunk? sumbiote spider man is like the symbiots strength, plus spidermans. and venom isnt that much stronger than normal spiderman.

Spiderninja008
i thought he was? Venom has given spidey touble all the time. and his strength usually considerable stronger, 25th anniversary spectacular spidey gets wooped all around a closed down circus, and spidey wasn't much faster than him. When they first fought, Venom's strenth was much greater.

shaber
Are you cadging for a confrontation?

lightaxe
man this thread is old, but I think Spidey would win.

CorderaMitchell
i'm a have to say spidey on this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.