What's the deal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I usually don't do this, but I checked to see how many people are on KMC Forums right now and it said there were two hundred and twenty. It that a lot? You know, as compared to any other given Sunday? Just out of curiosity, -tired hiker.

Kaleanae
Registered Members: 25,490 eek!
And there are only 220 online...

MaverickIce
A lot of them don't even post.

Orlando Bloom03
I try to!!!!!!1

§pearhead
Out of the 25000 some odd members, I'd say only 500 of them actually come on here regularly.

Raz
There are usually around 200 people around this time, nothing new.

rusky
Raz, shouldn't u make like a feature, that removes a member from the forum db if he/she hasn't been active for the last 6-8 moths or so and move them to a temp db and then keep them there for the rest of the year (the other 4-6 moths) and if they don't show up u can just delete them... I mean I find it pointless to keep track of that many if less than 10% actually visit the forums..

Kitoky
Others just come on and off to check stuff, don't usually post alot or have nothing to say.

Raz
Yes, I'm sure we have a lot of "lurkers", i.e. people who don't actually post, but just like to read.

Sigillum_Diaboli
yeah .. but do they need to register to look around ?

LindsIsTightK
There are a lot of pictures and different features of the forums that you cannot see unless you are a registered member so that is most likely why they register.

yerssot
it's a geniously planned trick of raz to lure people into losing their real life!

Fitch
there is no point in deleting the non poster members,the bigger the member number is,the better..evil face

rusky
why is that u think ? confused
Do u get more money for adds if the nr of registered members is greater, Raz ?

Fire
maybe it sure helps advertisement I think

Fitch
ofc it's an important fact, the number of users...in a forum that is always important..

Barf Heaven
I was thinking about that too... How the majority of people here never even come online, or when they do, never post... It's kind of irritating, looking at the member list and most people have a big fat "0" for their post count
But on the other hand, if it weren't for them, we'd have a lot less members, and having such a huge number makes us look all cool like cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.