I made a will out so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ill be here till I die but i actully made out a will a legit legal will telling who gets all my possesions but If i do in fact die i have made it so someone has to come on kmc and make a thread telling everyone and explaining what has happened to me. I mean look how hard everyone is taking sam leaving with a reason i couldnt imagine someone just stop posting all together and not telling ne one. This dission was based on sam's leaving and something ive been thinking of for a while now. I say u guys should do it too.

Shoukan
I have been thinking about leaving KMC for awhile now...

I am not really sure if I am or not

§pearhead
I plan on staying for awhile...unless all my pals leave at the same time. messed

DeNiro
Ill be here forever big grin

Why would u leave Shoukan dont leave

Shoukan
There are some people here that do not like me...for the way I am

I may just leave for a couple of months or maybe for good

§pearhead
shoukan...dont go! no for what little time i've known you, you've been awesome.

KidRock
im with u deniro! lol

BarmyBrummie
leaving is the 'cool' thing to do now, but u wait and see.....next month it will be 'its cool to return to kmc' YOU WILL SEE!!!!! big grin

Lord Soth
stupid fads.....stick out tongue

bobcrickett
Shoukan, I don't think you want to leave. I can't tell you why though...

Raz
I have no clue how to make a will. How did you make one?

Anyway, just imagine if I kicked the bucket. Wonder what would happen to this place wacko

wicker_man
You ever seen the beginning of Dawn of the Dead ??? Well thats what it will be like, lol.

dave123
hmmm, that zed person would take over?

who else can access your account, raz? like, who knows your password and such

Raz
He knows squat about servers. I'm the guy who looks after all the passwords. So if I go, the server goes raver

BarmyBrummie
don't get any ideas dave laughing out loud

DeNiro
Well Raz all I did was make out a will and then i had my parents give it to our lawyer for safe keeping but i didnt let ne one see it even my parents but really everything goes to them except some personal friends i gave some stuff to but i hope that day doesnt come were we have to bring the will out for a very long long time

KidRock
yeah u cant kick the buckey anytime soon D we still need to have our KMC convention! and Raz if u die like someone said above this place would turn into dawn of the dead lol

Shoukan
???ok???

ash007

DeNiro
wills suck they make me think of death

Shoukan
Why would you make a will so soon in life??

Peloquin
nothing wrong with thinking about death...it's good for ya every now and then.

DeNiro
agreed

ash007
yeah but i am a bit young i am only 19 i dont have anything of importance to give away.

Maby in another 10 years

DeNiro
Im 16 so ur 3 years older then me i bet u got more stuff then me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.