Make marijuana legal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Painkiller
why a drug that does not kill and make's pepole happy iileagal

dave123
(this may get closed)

its cos the government doesn't profit from it, and/or because of possible health issues

im not burlyman
spell it right for a start rolleyes1

dave123
don't criticize him, you can still understand what's being said stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
this will get closed. Preemptive closing, thiugh it is a good discussion topic

Painkiller
right right right right

im not burlyman
left

Painkiller
lol

Blind-Enemy
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

pothead420
smokin' I THINK THAT IT IS STUPID NOT TO IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT HEALTH DON'T DO IT ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

Frosty Beverage

lil bitchiness
Ok, please explain to me what was the point of posting a dot? Please. Because im failing to see the use of your post!

Frosty Beverage
To become a MOD! eek!

Jk. it's a form of sarcasm. I t says "I don't give a shit"

mailedbypostman
Then why ar you posting here? Take it to the sarcasm thread my friend.

Darth Revan
Here's a proposition for the government to consider: Learn to spell "marijuana!" eek!

lil bitchiness
Updated for your viewing pleasure...

Darth Prefect
notworthy Milla never ceases to amaze...

Jackie Malfoy
I think this should be moved to the deccestion section of this site.It seen llike a debatable question.I see if it helps people's eyes but then people might not have promblems with there eyes and buy it.
So I think there is a good side and a bad side on this topic.Anyone seen that one Simspons when Homer was on this drug?It was so funny!JM

Darth Prefect
wtf? no expression

SlipknoT
The better legalize it, or else............

Darth Revan
What the **** are you even talking about anymore? Their EYES? Who in the name of all that is holy uses Marijuana to improve their eyesight?

furryman
that was just too funny!
mods please move this thread to the deccestion section

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.