Puberty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Painkiller
what was it like for you me confusing straight gay other ...the world is confusing

Myth
Puberty was fine with me. I thought it was fascinating to watch my ball hair grow.

Korri
Closing...

cLoVi€
blink i don't understand..
and i don't really feel like trying

closing yes

Painkiller
ahhh i am still confused man like one day straight next day gay nex t day other 5 mounth's i felt like pedophlic now i am feeling hedro next gay wait i already i went throw that

cLoVi€
i thought you are gal erm

Myth
A pedaphile? Thats not good.

But being gay or straight is fine no matter which path you choose.

Machete_guy
mostly u turn out normal............wateva normail isblink

shellie
eek! laughing out loud

Machete_guy
sick

punkkaveman
When i was goin through puberty i never questioned my sexuality

shellie
puberty was confusing . glad its over . came out alive on the other side . heterosexual , homosexual & bisexual , dont make a difference as long as your happy .

Machete_guy
yeah ur right..but i hate hormones

punkkaveman
it was weird when my voice started changing and people made fun of my adam's apple

Painkiller
i am not gay or a pedo i am straight .....i only felt like that during puberty

i am now straight that was age's ago

shellie
adam's apples can be sexy

Myth
Unless they make you look like a camel.

Machete_guy
laughing out loud

punkkaveman
^^^^lol, but it is not that big

shellie
confused well it wouldnt have been pedofilia if you were a kid to , right ?

Myth
Good. I was banking on it not being that bad because I didn't want to offend you if it was.

Myth
If he was attracted to 5 year olds while going through puberty then it would be.

shellie
mmm...yeah you're right .

punkkaveman
yeah...... blink

Myth
Well, its 7 in the morning here so goodnight.

shellie
good night

punkkaveman
c ya Myth

cLoVi€
sweet dreams

Painkiller
yeah anyway this is the last time i am going to say it i am straight no that was the past ................straight now so

punkkaveman
i think we've got u

Machete_guy
....so....how did u turn out painkiller?

cLoVi€
and you r a GUY?

i'm sorry i really thought you r girl, sweetie

lolly23
:/

Ellen
hey!

Painkiller
I will tell you again hedro sexual again again again
now my bro is going throw the same expercence's

punkkaveman
HEY!

cLoVi€
ok. i got it stick out tongue

Machete_guy
meh?

lolly23
Hello ppl

Machete_guy
Australia? where abouts

punkkaveman
........?????

Ellen
?

punkkaveman
?

Machete_guy
?

Painkiller
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lolly23
Queensland

punkkaveman
huh?

Machete_guy
page screwed

Pirate_Girly
This is a wierd a$$ thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.