It's Lance Windu's birthday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Well, not by his time yet, but who cares.

Congrats, anyway. !8, eh? The big one. Now you are a man. So they say. Now you are responsbile for everything you do! Hehehehe...

LanceWindu
Yippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Captain REX
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! You look like a monkey and you smell like one too!

And many more on channel 4
And Scooby Doo on channel 2
And a big fat lady on channel 80

LanceWindu
So what are you gonna get me for my birthday?

ToMacco
Beer.

Happy birthday.

finti
and condoms big grin

mechmoggy
*Mech runs into the room wearing nothing but a studded thong*

Happy Birthday to ya, happy birthday to ya, haaaaaapy biiiiirthday!

*Silence*

Cough, cough.

I'll be going then. embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

mah
laughing out loud
HAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY

yerssot
http://www.smilies.nl/party/party.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You must be really special if Ush makes the thread wink

Thomas H
hopefully someone will make something like that to me 2.hehehe laughing out loud 7 september.

Anyway happy birthday there lance. Ejoy the day, because now you are a man, go by yourself a couple og sixpacks and get drunk!!!!!

Thomas sends a six pack to lance! smile

LanceWindu
I would but the legal age here is 21. So just send the beer to me and I'll get drunk.

And mech., please don't ever do that again.

ToMacco
That was frightening, mech. eek!

Raz
Happy Birthday!

Oh BTW, the "forum" should have also sent you a happy birthday email big grin

LanceWindu
Yeah I got it.

Thanks for the birthday thread Ush, thanks to everyone else for their birthday wishes.

And special thanks Raz for creating this site and letting me join it. For this site let me make some new friends.

ToMacco
smile smile smile smile

LanceWindu
Less than an hour until my birth-day is officially over here in CST.

ToMacco
Ah! Hello again, my friend. Happy birthday for another 45 minutes. How was your Bday? Get anything good?

You're 18, did you buy some cigars today?

LanceWindu
So far I only got a gift card for Wal-Mart and a package of Kiwi fruits. My party is on Saturday.

ToMacco
Sweet. Let us know what you got.

ToMacco
Well your birthday is over. That sucks, huh?

LanceWindu
Yeah it sux, I wish it could be my birthday everyday.

ToMacco
Everyday should be a birthday rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
a very happy "no-birthday" to all! smile

Gundark
Sorry I missed it, Lance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

cool cool cool

keokiswahine
Happy birthday, Lance. sorry for the lateness. events going on in my family beyond my control. didn't check all the threads out yesterday. big grin wink smile

LanceWindu
It's OK I'm still on the buzz of being an adult.

Now that I'm 18 I am registered for the US Army, Navy, Maines, & Air Force.

Gundark
Tennessee, eh ? I had a boyfriend from Tennessee once who went to the Lauderdale Academy...ever heard of it ?

LanceWindu
I probably have but it's not registering in my brain right now.

keokiswahine
Go Air Force. Trust me.

mechmoggy
Your just into all that Top Gun, men in uniform, Tom Cruise type stuff Keo.

Sorry about my little routine, you know I have these great ideas and well......you all saw the outcome. embarrasment rolling on floor laughing embarrasment

finti
my uniform in the Norwegian mobilizing reserve force is much more cool.

Gundark
My brother was in the Navy back in the early 70's. I called his uniform a sailor suit and I called his ship a boat. Hey, I was only like 7 years old ya know ! laughing out loud

mechmoggy
One of my best mates joined the army when we left school and it totally changed him. I don't see much of him anymore, even though he's now left, mainly because he's scares the bejesus outta me. sad

Gundark
Like gung-ho gun talk and stuff ?

keokiswahine
it's called "hua" stuff. big grin pronounced, hoooooo-ahhhhhhh

mechmoggy
Kinda, but also just being violent and starting fights and stuff like that. He was never like that at school, in fact I never saw him get angry back then either.

Gundark
Sounds like it lead him to the dark side......

Julie
Hey Happy belated Birthday Lance wink
I didn't know I was older than u smile

Texas
Usually when people go to the army, they come back all serious and disciplined and stuff.
I dont like those kind of people.
But god bless them!
I would want to go the army if they had drill seargents like Pee Wee Herman!!! cool

LanceWindu
Better late than never, huh?

I knew that you were older than me, because you've been talking about how you are going to college soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.