Star wars series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kanis
alien Has anyone heard of them making a live action star wars series featuring Han Solo & Luke Skywalker

super shadow GL
nope

punkkaveman
neither have i..... that would be stupid anyway

jango fatt
Yes i did hear that once i think it was on theforce.net.

kanis
alien What did it have about the live action series did it give any details about what they were going to do.

Master Kadub
I dont think TFN mentioned live action, but there is much talk about a TV version of starwars post EpIII

kanis
alien That would be cool to see , we would probably see how Han solo met chewbacca( well he rescued him when he was a imperial soldier before he became a smuggler) or how he got the millenium falcon from Lando calrissian.

Master Kadub
I think that all series thought into what they are going to do is on hold til after EpIII; but after that it will be a free for all since there are so many directions they can go...
Personally I would love to see the NEW JEDI ORDER go on screen; but in the format like, Final Fantasy....

and 2 hr programs of 8 episodes on the SciFi channel....that way we could get a good story....

kanis
alien Who is your favorite character in the star wars new jedi order series

Master Kadub
The Solo twins....

Bar-en-Danwedh
not a TV show as well...

i think they did enough damage to the SW universe with EP1...

if they do actually have a show... I'll bet $10 that it's about Jar Jar!!!

SnakeEyes
i doubt it

Sith Master X
I heard something about a SW tv series in 2006, but I didn't hear what is was about or what characters it followed.

Boris
They should make some of the games into tv shows like kotor or jedi knight

kanis
alien Hopefully Jar Jar will die in episode three.

Darth_droid
Lets all keep on dreaming about a life without jar jar Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.