misery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razzle_dazzle
a great film...kathy bates really deserved her oscar...discuss smile

dean7879
i loved this film...the best part is where the man is nearly back to full recovery after he had badly hurt is legs and then cathy bates gets the sledgehammer and breaks both the poor guys ankles...lol

Myth
This movie is great. I love Kathy Bate's performance in it.

roundisfunny
Spoilers...use 'em or lose 'em.

razzle_dazzle
that was random!

K.Diddy
beer I seen this one for the first time in years last night, good movie that I think is slightly overrated but no doubt Kathy almost holds this movie together on her own,I honestly think no one could of played that character better.

Joe Buck
I just re-read the book last week after not picking it up since I was in middle school. Amazingly, I never saw the film. I guess it just never made it to the HBO or something. I'm kind of snobbish when it comes to King adaptions anyway. But I think the time has come. I'm gonna get on this and see the film ASAP.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Joe Buck
I just re-read the book last week after not picking it up since I was in middle school. Amazingly, I never saw the film. I guess it just never made it to the HBO or something. I'm kind of snobbish when it comes to King adaptions anyway. But I think the time has come. I'm gonna get on this and see the film ASAP.

smokin' You should like it I think it's one of Kings ''better'' Adaptions

IronGirl
I absolutely love the Book. So to watch the movie I expected it to be nothing like the book and be super dissapointed.
However, I must say, I did enjoy it. It wasn't all like the book, but they added it the main key points. Though, his ankles wern't origionally smashed with a sledgehammer, its something just as brutal.
If you love the movie, I'd STRONGLY advise reading the book, its mad genius.

ADarksideJedi
I thought the book was better but the movie was good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.