We Watched South Park In School!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flying Orange
Yesterday we watched the South Park episode about the Civil War in school, something completely unheard of, and it was all because of ME! Would any of your teachers let you watch that wonderful television program in school?

Korri
lmao

Machete_guy
REALLY! i lov that ep!laughing

punkkaveman
i could never watch it

Korri
sick thumb up

silver_tears
We watch family guy all the time in English happy

ABE LINCOLN
Well, "Flying Orange", it's not like we got to finish it >.< and seen as how math finals followed that, its fair yes

Korri
lol

sniper
i've gotten teachers to play the simpsons, and I've convinced teachers to let me use old batman comics for reading assignments.

frodo_dude
i pressed, what's school confused but only cause i thought it's funny but at school i would never b able 2 watch it...

Korri
lmao

Flying Orange
We had thirty seconds at most, "ABE LINCOLN." roll eyes (sarcastic) And we would've watched it earlier but since you saw that we squished four weeks into three days of material, it wasn't possible any other time stick out tongue

Raventheonly
thirty seconds... why, did the teach figure out it was wrong to do so?

Rogue Jedi
south park is the silliest program i have ever seen. i love it!!!

Flying Orange
What's wrong about it? blink The bell rang with 30 seconds to go, so we had to leave.

Rogue Jedi
when i watch it, i am like "what the hell am i doing?" bit i cant stop!!!!!!!

Raventheonly
ohh ok thought the teacher figured out there was somethin fishy about it and had you turn it off big grin i could never sit and watch SP day and day out. the humor got sometimes repetitive.

Flying Orange
Nah, first seven seasons never got old, eighth is dragging a bit though, minus Mr. Jefferson big grin

She viewed it prior to class viewing, it was "perfectly unacceptable" and "very raunchy", so she said "Let's do it!" stick out tongue smile

Rogue Jedi
its kinds like watching ren and stimpy. it is so stupid it is hilarious.

Raventheonly
Ren and Stimpy rocks!!!!! i grew up on that.. perhaps thats whyy ur generation is screwed up.

Yuna33
i don't like ren and stimpy alot!
its so stupid!
only guys like it alot!

Raventheonly
Yes we do big grin

Yuna33
i rest my case!

Súro
lol i convinced my RE teacher south park the movie was a religious film.

and we got to watch it!

she wasnt keen i might add

cLoVi€
with substitute teacher everything can happen.

we once drank beer during lessons blink so evrything is possible stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.