HP3 Deleted Scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aussiefan
I have spotted some deleted scenes in the third movie and herre are some of them!

BingaBonga
What do you mean?

siruslover
Where are they???

DracosGirl
is this supposed to be suspence?...

aussiefan
Well a scene of explanations in the shack

Darinda
wha?????mmeehhhhhh????

aussiefan
More of the time Turner
Mcgonagal in the Great Hall scene in where everybody stays in it
Exams sequence
More of Ron and Hermione Quarrelling
More of Wormtail in the shack so as Snape and Ron
Quidditch scenes{ Ravenclaw and Slyterein}, GoF Cho Chang's face will replace the POA one, Harry's team captain will have a cameo in the first ravenclaw saying "stop being a gentlemen......." in which he won't be shown but have a voiceover instead but will see his body but blurred
Celebration of the victory at the Quidditch Cup and the scene where Sirius enters the common room and tries to kill ron in which ron thought but actually it is scabbers he was trying to kill{ theres a scene in the ten minutes preview of Hp3 where rupert talks about his clothing and theres a shot of everyone gathering around as we see hermione in pleds holding her cat
a scene featuring Parvati and Lavender in the first divination lessons talking to Trewalney about what its like being a seer
a scene where Hermione lectures Harry about the consequences of going to Hogsmeade illegally and that if she does she will tell Mcgonagal, in which she doesn't and apologise to him in their care of magical creatures exams telling him she is not a prefect yet
Start of year feast{ shown in the 30 min making of HP3 where Dumbledore says let the feast begin and we see the students clap.
Sir Caddogan scenes and more scenes of Hogwarts express , also more of Hermione being swung around by the tree, more pansy dialogue , a scene where Harry tells Ron and Hermione that he doesn't care about their pets and the scene where Snape, Dumbledore and the Minister talk about the events during the night at the hospital wing before Harry wakes up.

Darinda
were did ya get them????I bet the dvd is gonna be terrific

eezy45
wow a seer

or how could he/she see deleted scenes?

edit: hehehe sorry my funny minute roll eyes (sarcastic)

^^

Tassie
This should be in here:
OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION: How was the movie?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295518.html

Or in spoiler tags, especially for people like me, who have yet to see the movie

And can you explain what you mean by deleted scenes? blink

Elessea
i agree...it should have spoiler tags...cuz i havnt seen the movie either...

deleted scene are like EE sceans Tas, things they filmed, but left out of the movie...though unlike LOTR they dont put them back in...you watch them sepetatly....which is a bit annoying but, oh well

Tassie
yeah I know, pip stick out tongue But I mean, those arent out yet, are they?? blink

Elessea
no no maybe she found that info out online? i dunno

aussiefan
Sorry but dunno how to put a spoiler tag,

aussiefan
Heres more
theres a extended dialogue between Harry and Lupin before his departure in which Harry says that he is the best DADA teacher he ever had and also in the same scene is Hermione and Ron coming into the classroom but to find him with his trunk and at the door.
There is also the scene where Harry gives the permission note to go to Hogsmeade to Sirius for him to sign before his departure and vice versa scene in the leaky cauldron where Harry asks the minister but declines

And here is one I made up, The excutioner confronts Harry and Hermione on their way back and excuses them of letting Buckbeak free and prepares to hurt them but Hermione blasts him away

BOPRecruit 16
also, there was supposed to be a scene where harry's playing quidditch and malfoy scares him, pretending to be a dementor.

ladygrim
woah very kewl find

zombieman
A friend of mine bought the whole set of HP3 Trading cards and there are loads of scenes depicted in them which didn't make the movie. One is an embarassed Neville when he loses his piece of paper with all of the passwords on it, another is Sir Cadagon who I heard was supposed to be payed by Steve Coogan.

DracosGirl
I can't believe we didnt see anything of sir Cadagon, he was a great character

aussiefan
I think the scene where Malfoy and his cronies are dressing as dementors to scare potter in which he uses a patronum charm on them should be in it because it shows the growth of his charm

aussiefan
Come On People reply us on any deleted scenes you spotted

BOPRecruit 16
i mentioned that one. also, sir cardogen was supposed to sub for the fat lady in the entrance portrait to gryffindor. he gave harry a hard time when he tried to gain entrance into the common room.

orient_celts
I hope all of these plus the additional ones you've posted will be in the extended version.. oppss.. is it the same 'set-up' as with Rings? I'm getting a little confused.

There was a site that mentioned that there's going to be a director's cut for Sorcerer's Stone and will include the missing scenes. Is that old news? Sorry if it is.

Um, question... when one say, director's cut... does that mean, an extended version of the said film? or is there going to be a section on the dvd indicating deleted scenes?

Sorry, I don't own any dvds apart from the Rings so I don't know what all these classification means.

YjefferY
I think it really depends on the directors/producers. They might opt to do it Rings-style, incorporate the deleted scenes into the movie itself, OR as in Pirates and other DVDs, where there's a separate section for the Deleted Scenes and the movie is retained as the theatrical version.

One thing I'm sure of though is when they say director's cut...it's boudn to be longer...smile

ladygrim
well how long is the whole movie going to b when everything is added good god

DracosGirl
yeah, did anyone else feel that his patronus seemed to go from nothing while he was practising to a full blown charm at the end without enough development throughout? i did!

YjefferY
well, maybe those parts that were missing from the film, or that needed embellishments will be added to the DVD *crosses fingers* IF there really is going to be one.

orient_celts
I noticed it too and felt 'cheated' because we didn't see some contuinity for Harry's Patronus. Cross fingers they'll put everything on the director's ed. cool

ladygrim
i think a lot of things were only show in bits like they did'nt even touch on the idea of moony and padfoot &co which i don't think is fair cuz its quite important

midnightshadow
yeah that was so not right!!! should have been more on them, more info.

ladygrim
smile

Darinda
any way.

aussiefan
More deleted scenes
When Harry does his patronum charm Hermione comes and tries to help Harry by using a patronum charm as well but she can't and when Harry tries to save her from the demetors she is already knocked out

aussiefan
In the Quidditch match we see the Cedric( the one who got electrocuted) and since his a main character in the next movie why didn't theyat least expand his or something to make his role longer:
There's a scene where Cedric catches the snitch but realises that Harry has been knocked so he gave ask for a rematch and there's a scene in the hospital wing where somebody says the above events.
There is more scenes of him but its right before the match and the scene of the movie starts in the middle and theres more dialouge too
But I don't think they would want to expand his role, I meant Cedric is played by a different actor in the next movie.

frodo_dude
hey aussifan whats with ur nickname?

aussiefan
extended dialouge where Malfoy says Hagrid is pathetic in the scene where he is about to be hit by Hermione

0eLF0
aussiefan how u know there are deleted scenes??and will we get to see them on dvd?

ladygrim
mayb we just have to be hopeful but i did read an interview that emma watson did and she did say that alot of the hermione and ron was missing like arguements between them were missing

weegie
Hey aussiefan. Do you mean deleted scenes (which were filmed but got cut from the movie), or scenes which aren't in the movie?????? Cus i'm kinda confused!

ladygrim
i would hope he means ones that were flmed but not in the movie cuz that cud mean that they should be on the DvD

aussiefan
Deleted scenes! They were filmed
But i dont think all these scenes will make it to the dvd though, but if there was a extended poa dvd all scenes might be included but who knows maybe most/or all scenes mentioned might be edited into the film in the poa dvd and there might not even be an extended. Remember what cuaron said about the dvd already in works when he started filming the movie, so maybe tdone so he can have time to editing cut scenes and then add them into the film later.

Anoushka
you could see him tho -in the background...

ladygrim
yes but i think most of the stuff they cut out was quite important .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.