question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razzle_dazzle
just a random question. is it possible to hate someone so much you feel physically sick thinking about them? or at that moment did i just have a stomach cramp?

sniper
yes, it is possible

shellie
its possible , i know .

cLoVi€
not thinking but seeing. that hapend to me.

i'm not thinking about ppl i don't like. it annoys me to much.

razzle_dazzle
crybaby down hang

i have to see her tomorrow. seriously you don't know how much i hate her. she literally makes me want to kill myself just to get out of talking to her.

cLoVi€
pretend you r not seeing her.
don't think about it.

don't talk to her.

razzle_dazzle
but i have to....she's my best friend........well used to be. i've always hated her but i've only realised it today.

cLoVi€
blink how can you been friend with someone you hate? blink

el-pirate
that is kinda weird, well just avoid her, and let her know that you don't want to talk to her(you don't even have to say it, usually people notice that by your behavior)

champion
are yall still there

champion
man

razzle_dazzle
yeah, but....ok this is gonna sound like i'm a loser blah de blah blah
but i was really good friends with this girl...cos i just moved to this new school. but then this other girl came along. we were really good friends, the 3 of us...then it started being that they were going off and leaving me out...insulting me and shit. the reason i didn't leave them before was because they were always like 'we're only joking, you know we love you', so i didnt really make loads of other friends. so there i was basically with my 2 best friends people that were making me wanna slash my wrists, and no one else to talk to. but the thing is, the girl who was my friend in the first place is really nice when we're alone, its just when the other ones there....shes really 2 faced.

el-pirate
i think you should talk to your first friend, ask her why her behaviour towards you changed so much (don't try claiming her, did that once, bye bye friendship) because if she really was or even is such a good friend you should be abled to talk about that, tell her how u feel

razzle_dazzle
yeah probably not. it's pretty clear she likes the other girl more...so much more she'd probably tell her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.