God's Legends: Registration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
Alright here's the registration

Name:
Species: (Either your human, angel, demon, etc.)
Looks: (like eye color, hair color, skin color)
Height:
Weight:
Weapon(s): (you can have up to three)
Weapon Element: (like fire, water, ice, holy, dark, etc)
Appearrance: (like the clothes your wearing)
History: (or basically what made you a legend, what evil did you take down?)

and i think that's it, i'll put up the rp thread tomorrow thumb up

VallejoKid707
I'l' register later Im about to leave the house

The Force
more to add

Also with the species thing, ,you can be anything mythical or from any game that you can thing of, but no space aliens, k thumb up

Also the weapon choices are kinda endless, cuz there are alot of weapons thumb up also please don't have to many guns

lady_yuna
Name: Andora
Species: angel
Looks: blue eyes, burnette, olive skin color
Weight: 85
Weapon(s): sword, dagger, staff
Weapon Element: holy
Appearrance: A blue tunic wuth black boots. A white shirt and olive pants.
History: When she was 50 she directed a whole army of angels in battle against demons. After that she has done similar explicits for the angel kingdoms and is widely known as a great commander at her age. She looks eternally like a sixteen year old and loved by mortal men.

DIBWILLPAY!
Name: Tal
Species: Angel
Looks: Long flowing blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and light skin
Height: 6'1"
Weight: ???
Weapons: Sword, Axe, Bow and Arrows
Weapon Element: Holy
Appearance: This is a hard one. I'd like to say a long, flowing blue robe tied with a silver sash for a belt. Brown sandals for shoes every once and a while.
History: Tal is the angel of death or angel of life for some. She helps Gabriel and Michael. She helped throw out Lucifer when he betrayed God and tried to overtake the thrown.

lady_yuna
Height of Andora: 5'10
She's on the good side and has helped Tal on some quests and will take the chance to help Michael.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal's weapon bio: They're all silver. Her sword's blade is unusually long. The hilt has her grip in it from much use. Her bow is of average size, ut her arrows are a blinding white. The axe is a hand axe. very small and hand held.

Matrix_Neo
Heh heck ill be a Saiyan form DBZ

Name:Kakorot
Species: (Either your human, angel, demon, etc.) Sayin (Fromd dbz)
Looks: (like eye color, hair color, skin color) (Look at the attachment)
Height:5'6
Weight:200lb
Weapon(s): (you can have up to three): Holy sword: A sword which never breaks looks likes trunkses sword
Weapon Element: (like fire, water, ice, holy, dark, etc) He uses Ki. Big bang attack.Kamehamehameha, he can turn super sayin super sayin 2 or super sayin 3 but he can only stay in that form a little and the bigger number of the super sayin is the lesser the time he stays in the form there is. Ki blast, Barrier,Special beam cannon
Appearrance: (like the clothes your wearing): (Look at the attachment
History: (or basically what made you a legend, what evil did you take down?)Took out many feared species including demons, Nameks, and much more. He once took out a species who was named buu. Buu was the stronghsot evil in the universe he had unlimited power and could regenrate but still kakorot finished him off

The Force
hey tela

Name: John Kirkland
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Looks: Eyes: Dark Brown\ Hair: Black and short\ Skin: Tanned Brown
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 217 lbs
Weapon(s): Angel Katana, The Reapers Scythe, and a Mystic Handgun.
Weapon Element: Angel Katana (Holy) The Reapers Scythe (Dark) Mystic Handgun (depends on the bullets)
Weapon Bio: The angel katana was given to him by one of the archangels, so he could take down the grim reaper, and he killed the grim reaper, and gained his scythe. The mystic handgun was a reward for doing a mission for a priestess. The katana looks exactly like a regular katana except this katana has a pure white blade, and blue letters written in hebrew on the blade. The reapers scythe has a jet black pole, and a shiny hellsteel blade, with the words "Death comes quick to the sinners" Written in hellish dialogue in black letters with a red outline. The mystic handgun looks like a regular handgun, the only difference is that it can take elemental bullets, and it is reloaded and switched by the mind.
Appearrance: John is an african american, who is well built and is an athlete, but does bounty hunting and martial arts on the side. He wears a baggy pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt, with a Jean jacket over it. He also has a necklace with a golden cross and a tattoo of lion on his right arm.
History: John has been known as more of a vigilante, he likes saving people and getting rewards. He knew there was a God, but he didn't know that God had a plan for him. Then one day he woke up to find himself in teh halls of Heaven, then he was told of his next mission.

Oh and ppl, we'll mainly be in the spirit world, but we start out on earth, k thumb up I'll put up the rp tomorrow

DIBWILLPAY!
Hey, force

The Force
i haven't talked to you in a while big grin

DIBWILLPAY!
Been sort of busy

The Force
ya, well i've been grounded big grin anyway if we play this rp right it should be fun rock

lady_yuna
That's right!

sup3r_m4rio
Namemessedamael
Species: Demonic
Height:6'6
Weight:??
Weapon(s): Curvy dagger, Enormous great knife
Weapon Element: Derk and hatred energy
Appearrance: Samael is a horrific sight to behold. He looks have human, with red skin and tattered ugly wings. He has a goatlike head in his real form, but he can take the form of humans
History: Samael is the god of justice, that is to say, he delivers pain and suffering to all those who deserve it. However, those within his ideal as a good person, are rewarded.

(Any fans of SILENT HILL know who I is. smile yay this looks fun)

The Force
never played it but cool character none the less

and it looks like i've got about 7 or more peeps playing

lady_yuna
Will it start soon?

The Force
by tomorrow thumb up probably in the morning so i have enough time to right the storylin, it'll be big

Fallin Angel
Name: Kyrie

Species: demon/angel

Looks: *look in the pic , its the girl in black*

Height: unknown

Weight: unknown

Weapon(s): ball and chain, double sais, and poision iron claw gloves

Weapon Element: dark

Appearrance: *look in the pic , girl in black*

History: Kyrie and her twin sister Nyrie * the girl in white* were born from an angel and a demon , but Kyrie inharated most of the demon gene then her sister. Though the ages, Kyrie and Nyrie have trained under there parents , Nyrie got her mother the angel, and Kyrie got her father the demon . Through the years, Kyrie and Nyrie started to hate and fight alot with each other and would kill each other if they see one another , no one really knows why. Kyrie has grown into a professional assassin and has killed many , even strong beings like gods and they named her the queen of murder. Little is known of what became of Nyrie

sup3r_m4rio
ooops i ment to say SAMAEL but the crzy emoticon thing kicked in...

The Force
nice ang yes alright we start tomorrow evil face

The Force
ang are you going to register?

DIBWILLPAY!
How many angels do we have in the rp?

sup3r_m4rio
i dunno but we should be pals and have an odd couple thing going on! smile

§H@Ń€
Name: Bailis (Ben) Mortimer
Species: Demon
Looks: Solid black eyes, short dark brown/black hair, pain with a vainy appearence
Height: 6"2 ft
Weight: 195
Weapon(s): Crossbow, Battle Ax, and a Sword
Weapon Element: Dark
Appearrance: Dark kind of clothes
History: Was once one of the most feared 'male witches' of the age, but he was some how (not know to ppl these days) lost his powers, but he rescently got his powers back, however he has to develope the powers once again. And he is now some what helping the good side.

DIBWILLPAY!
That Sup3rM4rio would be hilarious

Darth Revan
Name: Eagos
Looks: Dark skin, green eyes (occasionally change color to white or red when he is really pissed off or something), black hair in dreads
Height: 6'8
Weight: 250
Weapons: Double-bladed battle axe made of dark colored, nearly indestructible metal, and a long dagger.
Weapon Element: (the axe) Originally it was dark, but it "switched sides" when Eagos did... See the history part. The dagger is just a plain ol' blade.
Appearence: A huge, angry looking black man with dreadlocks, enormous strength, and an equally impressive voice. Usually wears a long, black kilt, and a generic leather weapon belt that goes around his waist and left shoulder. He keeps his axe on his back and his dagger in a scabbard attached to the part of his belt that runs across his chest. He also wears a silver earring in each ear, and one in the top of his right ear. He never wears anything on his feet.
History: He was once, long ago, a demon of sorts, who dedicated his life to destroying the forces of good, granted immortality through his immense evil. One day, he saw his brother, his only remaining family member, killed by a pair of demons. They both carried axes, which he stole and killed each of them with. He removed the blade from one and attached it to the other side of the second. From that day forth, he dedicated himself to destroying evil, though he has never become purely good himself. Unfortunately, when he broke his allegience with evil, he became a mere human again, losing his immortality.

The Force
hey nice characters, but did any of you see the stuff that i added?

Name:
Species: (Either your human, angel, demon, etc.)
Looks: (like eye color, hair color, skin color)
Height:
Weight:
Weapon Element: (like fire, water, ice, holy, dark, etc)
Weapon Bio: (tell what your weapon looks like and how you got it
Appearrance: (like the clothes your wearing)
History: (or basically what made you a legend, what evil did you take down?)

like the weapon bio, that's pretty much it

Darth Revan
Looks: Dark skin, green eyes (occasionally change color to white or red when he is really pissed off or something), black hair in dreads
Weapons: Double-bladed battle axe made of dark colored, nearly indestructible metal, and a long dagger.
Weapon Element: (the axe) Originally it was dark, but it "switched sides" when Eagos did... See the history part. The dagger is just a plain ol' blade.
Appearence: A huge, angry looking black man with dreadlocks, enormous strength, and an equally impressive voice. Usually wears a long, black kilt, and a generic leather weapon belt that goes around his waist and left shoulder. He keeps his axe on his back and his dagger in a scabbard attached to the part of his belt that runs across his chest. He also wears a silver earring in each ear, and one in the top of his right ear. He never wears anything on his feet.
History: He was once, long ago, a demon of sorts, who dedicated his life to destroying the forces of good, granted immortality through his immense evil. One day, he saw his brother, his only remaining family member, killed by a pair of demons. They both carried axes, which he stole and killed each of them with. He removed the blade from one and attached it to the other side of the second. From that day forth, he dedicated himself to destroying evil, though he has never become purely good himself. Unfortunately, when he broke his allegience with evil, he became a mere human again, losing his immortality.
Weapon Bio: Eagos' axe is an impressive weapon to suit an impressive man. It is made of some exotic, dark metal, and oddly lacks even the slightest nick or scratch. He forged it from two demonic axes. When he fights with it, the outer edge of the blade glows pale green.

DIBWILLPAY!
(Yeah, a human, Wait I'm a freaking angel. dag it I can't mess with his mind.)

The Force
sorry bout that i forgot that you already did big grin

The Force
so exactly how many ppl do we have?

Darth Revan
wouldn't you like that roll eyes (sarcastic) whistle

DIBWILLPAY!
eek! I WOULD eek!

Darth Revan
laughing laughing laughing

DIBWILLPAY!
DR: I like ur sig.

SM:Okay, let's see how would a demon and angel relationship go. horribly wrong, probably. We could try it. Like a secret couple.

Darth Revan
Ooh a conspiracy! Call the newspaper! stick out tongue wink

Darth Revan
Oh and thanks about the sig big grin

fungrl515
can i join?

Name: Velania
Sex: Female
Species: day vampire. i came up with this before. it sucks the souls out of the living, making them half-dead. she is more good than evil, as she uses her power to punish the bad.
Looks: ice blue, silver hair, retractable black wings, nice, Italian skin (not Italian though)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 249
Weapon(s): staff of purity, arrows of justice, sword of immortal life
Weapon Element: holy
Weapon Bio: Staff of Purity- basically release magic that can do anything good or pure. what should i say. basically release magic. Arrows of Justice- corny name, but her arrows always fly true and they paralyze evil-doers and demons, etc. Sword of Immortal life- heals, revives, brings the dead back to life, if struck down by this, it guarantees eternal darkness and unsettlement
Appearrance: a long, white dress + a flowing sky blue robe
History: Velania was the child of an angel and a vampire. Velania was sent away at birth, rejected by both the angels and the vampires. Velania grew up, hiding her true nature and living in solitude. One day, she saw an old woman, who had helped her many times before, be murdered by a thief. Furious, Velania caught the man and sucked out his soul. Though the other villagers were afraid, they thanked her for killing the thief. Velania became the protector of the village, and looked over it as the years passed on.

question. is this an alternate universe kind of thing, or is it in modern times? either way, i tried her history work.

DIBWILLPAY!
Don't say that. That C word's to big both of them stick out tongue confused

Red_Drake
Name: Alenar Draconis
Species: Shapeshifter (can take any form, mostly a dragon)
Apearance: Anything any time
Height: Any he would like to have
Weight: Same as above
Weapons: Fangs, claws and natural abilities of animals and mistic animals (such the fire breath of a dragon)
Weapon element: Holy
Background: Alenar is a mage who long discovered the abilitie to be imortal, through the ages he devoted himself to the study of life itself and nature, he was blessed by the god of life for his efforts and gave him the abilitie to morph into anything he like but in exchange he would have to protect as many lives as he could, doing whatever he can for it.

Darth Revan
I know a lot of big words, like heterozygous, and brachydactaly (not sure that's how it's spelled though). raver

DIBWILLPAY!
Drake: HEy, amn, haven't seen you around in forever

Dr: Shhh, you're suppose to be nice to the angel

The Force
it's modern times, so therefore it's easy big grin

DIBWILLPAY!
whe's the actual thread going up

Darth Revan
I wanna play now...

fungrl515
i need to go shopping!

anyway, i'm gonna be going now. when will we start playing, in the future. i don't wanna be here at 4 and not play until 9. i won't wait. i'll leave after 30 minutes. so, what time's good?

The Force
it goes on tomorrow ok thumb up

DIBWILLPAY!
ok, tomorrow.

The Force
yup and actually i'm writing my storyline now big grin

DIBWILLPAY!
kuul, very kuul

Red_Drake
Heh yeah... I've been kinda tired of RP so I decided to take a short break... and... I forgot about this forum ^^;; but now I'm back so nothing to worry ^^;;

DIBWILLPAY!
Kuul, glad you're back

1-winged angel
Name: Edward Darkhart
Species: Dark Angel
Looks: eye color=grey, hair color=white, skin color=pale
Height: average
Weight: average
Weapon(s): my mind is a weapon of magic
Weapon Element: Ice and Dark and Telepathy
Appearrance: black shirt, pants, boots, gloves and coat.
History: when hell opened up and thousands of fire demons came out, he froze them and sent them in to a dimension of ice.

The Force
evil face i started the rp while yall were asleep stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
please pm me a summary of what's happened so far in the game. than i'll see if i want to join and all. i've already got an idea of about one or two characters that i can use for the game! eek! (of course, i'll choose just one)

VallejoKid707
Name: Romeo
Sex: M
Looks: brown eyes, dark tan skin, no hair
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 195
Weapon(s): Axe, Bow ans Arrow, Fire Powers
Weapon Element: Fire
Weapon Bio: Uses axe for battle, bow and arrow for easy targets and fire powers for both battle and easy targets
Appearrance: Sorta hercelus type clothes
History: Killed major terroists in the army. Thinks he is dead in the earth.

VallejoKid707
This is sorta what he looks like
http://www.getingo.com/images/bio-ngo.jpg

SpikeSpiegel
Name: Leo
Species: half human/half lightning demon
Looks: blue eyes, blonde hair, whiteish-flesh (it's hard to describe, it's like a paler flesh colour. Look at my pic when I finally post it to know what I mean)
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 11 stone
Weapon(s): Two pistols, one white (Magnus), one Black (Malas) to represent the good and the evil.
Weapon Element: None, but can channel his demonnic powers through them.
Appearrance: Black trousers, a navy blue shirt and a leather jacket down to his knees. Guns are located in hip holsters on his belt.
History: Leo didn't find out about his demonnic half until he was 18 when his family was murdered. He then went on a quest for vengeance to kill those who had murdered his family. When he found them they were already dead, killed by the ones who had hired them. Their blood drained and bite marks at their necks. Upon returning home he was greeted by his best friend, Jamie, who revealed he knew all about his demonic half. Jamie was learning how to use magic and the two joined forces to form a detective agency, Lionheart, which would not only work in human affairs, but also inhuman affairs.

SpikeSpiegel
Oh yeah, I forgot the Demon appearence:
Coal coloured with blue highlighting things like muscles, whitey/bluey hair, spikes out of forearm, ears are slightly elf-like (best way to describe it), eyes are blue.

DIBWILLPAY!
there are 2 full angels and 2 full demons, i didn't count the half demon or half angels, and I'm not exactly sure where a dark angel would go proably under demon.

SpikeSpiegel
Oh, and wings, like Alastar's in DMC

Darth Revan
I'm making a little change to my weapon bio:

Weapon Bio: Eagos' axe is an impressive weapon to suit an impressive man. It is made of some exotic, dark metal, and oddly lacks even the slightest nick or scratch. He forged it from two demonic axes. When he fights with it, the outer edge of the blade glows pale green. Oddly, the weapon has become "imprinted" to him, and he is the only one, both in the human and spirit worlds, who is capable of lifting it.

DIBWILLPAY!
has anyone seen Sup3r_M4rio?

SpikeSpiegel
The movie or the game? stick out tongue

Darth Revan
no no2 no no no yes no

DIBWILLPAY!
okay, that's 5 no's a yes and another no

Darth Revan
majority rules raver

1-winged angel
not all the time

DIBWILLPAY!
most of the time

Jerico
Name: Konrad Wolfgang
Height: 6'0

Appearence: He has sandy brown hair which is cut close around the sides but quite long on the top. He is still wearing his Army uniform inclusing his Iron Cross 1st Class, won when he saved the life of a close friend under heavy fire during the assault on France.

Weapons: His Karabiner 98k the standard rifle of the Wehrmacht, including his bayonet and Entrenching tool (small shovel)

History: A german Heer (Army) soldier in the Wehrmacht, Konrad is killed in the fighting around Kursk in 1943, now he has been given a chance to redeem himself, why he was chosen is as of know unknown, but will be discovered later maybe
Introduction: (In main thread)

lady_yuna
That char's pretty neat!

DIBWILLPAY!
ergh, the main bad guy, hasn't posted twice in the rp.

Jerico
Well thank you smile Trying to bring a confused mortal character into this mix of godly creatures

lady_yuna
That's smart thinking. Aren't you in the Halo RPG? I'm Virginia Halloway in that if you didn't know. I remember you from it.

Jerico
Yep i remember, i am currently wounded and lying sick in the back of the truck at the moment in there hehe i seem to have a knack for getting my character injured and maimed

lady_yuna
Halloway got a broken arm from the fall but she's good enough to fight.

The Force
oh i'll be playing the role of Diabloes, just to add something, did anybody like the the intro i wrote?

DIBWILLPAY!
it's kuul

The Force
oh and also God big grin

DIBWILLPAY!
Okay, but the main evil is never on. Where is Sup3r_M4rio

The Force
what do you mean main? WEll whatever, as long as Diabloes is the story enemy then that's good.

DIBWILLPAY!
Not main, ut he is evil right?

The Force
ya he's evil i think

DIBWILLPAY!
okay that's good

The Force
and it seems that we are at the part where God gives us our equipment, then sends us off

DIBWILLPAY!
okay, maybe tal will join ya'll maybe not.

The Force
why not?

DIBWILLPAY!
She may turn evil

Lurik
Name: Natas
Species: (Either your human, angel, demon, etc.) Demon-male
Looks: (like eye color, hair color, skin color) Red eyes, no skin, is skeleton.
Height: 2.99 metres
Weight: 2 tonnes
Weapon Element: (like fire, water, ice, holy, dark, etc) Gun
Appearrance: (like the clothes your wearing) Trenchcoat
History: (or basically what made you a legend, what evil did you take down?) I killed the Angel of Repentance, Anzaul.

The Force
Lurik it a good character but you may want to redefine him real quick

DIBWILLPAY!
why, what's wrong with him force?

lady_yuna
Where's the prob?

§H@Ń€
omg, you guys already posted 293 things!!! well i guess i will be reading for a while then my character will hop in! hope it will be soon.

DIBWILLPAY!
me too. weren't you a demon?

The Force
no all you need to know is that were in the forest in the spirit world, and just know some of the characters thumb up oh and don't forget to read the intro thumb up

§H@Ń€
thanks, you saved me a couple hours! big grin

yeah, a semi-good demond :/

DIBWILLPAY!
Well, that's nice, ut we need an evil demon

§H@Ń€
yeah, my guy kinda has 'good moments' but is other wise bad

DIBWILLPAY!
yea, it was kinda boring with all good demons

lady_yuna
I like being good and the commander Andora is a good addition to the story. So I can't be bad?

The Force
no prob shane big grin

DIBWILLPAY!
I;m not sure aout Tal. She seems to screw up the story.

The Force
nah she's fine

DIBWILLPAY!
if you say so

VallejoKid707
Heres my character from DR's program

Super- HeroBlasterMale*Romeo*Skin:1,0,35,0,10,25,100,75,0
,0,0,0,100;Eyebrows:2,0,100,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,1
00;Eyes:3,0,35,0,10,25,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Nose:3,7
5,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Mouth:2,75,0,0,0,0,10
0,75,0,0,0,0,100;Beard:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0
,100;Hair:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Mask:1,7
5,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Helmet:1,75,0,0,0,0,1
00,75,0,0,0,0,100;Undershirt:5,75,0,0,0,0,0,75,0,0
,0,0,100;Overshirt:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100
;Gloves:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Insignia:1
,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Belt:1,75,0,0,0,0,1
00,75,0,0,0,0,100;Leggings:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0
,0,0,100;Overleggings:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,
100;Pants:7,0,10,70,90,0,100,0,100,0,0,0,100;Footw
ear:23,75,0,0,0,0,0,75,0,0,0,0,100;Coat:1,75,0,0,0
,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Weapon-rt:17,0,0,0,50,80,100,0,50,0,80,80,100;Weapon- lft:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Back:1,75,0,0,
0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;#

BOPRecruit 16
instead of using weapons and/or weapon elements, can i sub that in for powers in my character stats? real weapons would be a minor thing to use for the character i'm thinking of.

btw...does this game take place in the present day?

Darth Revan
Here's the link to the character machine thing:

http://www.ugo.com/channels/freestyle/heroMachine/heromachine.asp

Just copy the text people post and paste it into the "load character" box

DIBWILLPAY!
The hero machine is really limited...just use your imagination, people.

Darth Revan
yeah I know it is... But somebody asked if we should post our character's physical descriptions (even though we already did) and I figgered...

DIBWILLPAY!
I said thanks, didn't I blink Thanks in case I didn't

The Force
yes it is in the present day, and since everybody else has doen their character, yoiu are the ONLY ONE that get's this privilege, k

DIBWILLPAY!
favoritism no j/k stick out tongue

The Force
no, it was a specail request, besides she has put in her person yet big grin

DIBWILLPAY!
okay, that's cool i guess

Holy Man
i guess we'll wait till the others get on to do some real Role playing

DIBWILLPAY!
yeah

Holy Man
i g2g i'll be back later

DIBWILLPAY!
k, bye, force

lady_yuna
I'm here so we can roleplay!

Holy Man
yeah eek!

lady_yuna
Yup.

Lurik
Ditto, man.

Holy Man
bump

Montross
*hump*

Garnet
*What?

§H@Ń€
omg, you guys add almost 100 post a day... how do i keep up with that?! messed

Montross
You don't....
Welcome Leia.
-Lando Calrissian, ESB

DIBWILLPAY!
MWAUHAHAHAHA

Holy Man
cuz it's such a good rp angel wink

archangel_I_am
name rhemus
age 37,560 (doesnt look a day over 16)
species nemesus angel
looks - has long mostly purple but has silver hairs too his eyes are like a purple silver swirl and wearsalot of orange colored clothing. his ings are purple but kinda like a dark angels with scattered silver feathers
height- 5'6'
weight 120 lb
weapons-a boot knife, and a long silver hand gun
weapon element- nemusus, which is like a mix between fire,water,metel, and poison
appearence same as looks

history (this will be fun) ok rhemus was created by god as an angel of justice but the kind of justice rhemus was thinking of did not sink withy god so he became more and more away from him until one day god put him on earth where he met an angel ( a death angel ) that told him it was archangels foult so he went out in search of archangel but instead of killing him he saved him froma death angel known as asourus who was one of the greatest death angels to walk the planet and was on the verge of entering heaven by only killing archangel until rhemus came after that rhemus was granted back into heaven but declined couse he wanted to help god in the celestial war which ended 1000 years after his birth and therefore making him a legend

Holy Man
nice character, welcome to the game thumb up

archangel_I_am
gotta question uhh how do i enter i read the beginnign script but its very late in the game for that entrance and im gonna read the previous five pages to see whats going on

Holy Man
well i'd just get to heaven, then go talk to the Archangel Paul, and he'll teleport you to where we are, but that's just what i thought of

xeous
Is this closed for new people?

Holy Man
nope you can join smile

@ngel
Name: Little Nicki
Species: Demon/Angel
Height: 6"1'
Weight: 177 pounds
Weapons: Fists, Brainpower, Ugliness
Weapon Element: Stuff
Appearance: The Clothes im wearing
History: I took down your mom

@ngel
j/p stick out tongue

ill make a real character

@ngel
Name: Xthrilil
Species: Demon (Balor, Demon Lord)
Height: 6" 9'
Weight: 955 pounds (Mainly muscle)
Weapons:
1.Um... body parts (EG anything attached to its body, which includes its dual horns, its claws, its fist, its feet, it head...)
2.The Single Spell: Demonic Control (Pretty much a spell gifted from the Devil HImself, which gives Balors temporary contorl over the lesser races for a few minutes (Only affects the moderatly and weak willed))
3.Personal 5 foot long flaming sword, "Xthgraak".
Weapon Element: Fire
Appearance: Doesnt wear clothes
History: The highest ranking Balor, leader of the Legions of Hell, right under the Surpreme lord the Devil. Pretty much the devils right hand man, but not much power over how evil is dictated.

Holy Man
Holy crap, how do you pronounce that? laughing out loud you can join, but don't go power crazy like you did in the fallout rp

§wordpoint
"xith-reel"

power crazy? IDont worry, I cant bring my army with me unless i get specific permission to, and I aint super powerful.

Holy Man
Xith-reel ok

BOPRecruit 16
okay...so what has been gowin' down in the game since it started?

Holy Man
really were all in a forest arguing over ang's characters identity

BOPRecruit 16
is it okay for a new character to just pop up?

Holy Man
yes, that'll be just fine

BOPRecruit 16
what kind of forest and other surrounding near the forest are there?

BOPRecruit 16
can i join and than post the stats for my character?

§wordpoint
How exactly does this game work?

Holy Man
yes bop you can do that, and it's just a forest, that leads out to a river, that we'll be crossing soon

how does the game work? just like a regular rp game, i guess... coul you be a little more specific LTA?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>