Shaman King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battosuai_Tim
Pretty good anime! Anyone agree?

Kitoky
It's alright, isn't the best, but it's cool.

TrAnCeDuO
i like it....its alot better than all the other crap they show in the mornings...problem is that i cant wake up early enough to watch it...>_<

Battosuai_Tim
What do you guys think of the tournament? I especially like it, which I mean not the fact that Yoh lost his first match. That bites. Stupid Faust.

TrAnCeDuO
what does faust wield again?(i think its best if it characters lost now and then...otherwise it would be stupid like dbz) sick

Battosuai_Tim
Yeah, that does get boring. But I think he wielded ummm....you mean a weapon? Probably.

TrAnCeDuO
well what weapon did he use?

Battosuai_Tim
I forgot the name of it, but it was like a knife connected too the end of a stick. Well, not A knife, but the type of blade that is on a knife.

Kitoky
What's Yoh's spirit name? amidamaru?

TrAnCeDuO
as for tim....do you mean a partisan or a glaive?
yes kitoky....thats the name of his spirit...

Battosuai_Tim
Partisan sounds right, from after playing FF7 and Cid had that type of weapon. Yeah, that's it.

TrAnCeDuO
ahh yes...i just saw the rematch where they tied....the japanesse term for his weapon is a glaive

Battosuai_Tim
Oh. Okay. smile

TrAnCeDuO
what happened to pai long after the match between yoh and faust?

Battosuai_Tim
Who's Pai Long again? Isn't he a spirit to Len's sister?

TrAnCeDuO
that is correct tim....last time i saw him he got beaten by one of len's fahers spirit....they took him away but i dont know what happened after that...

brandon webb
EDIT

TrAnCeDuO
baka

Kitoky

TrAnCeDuO
dont worry i already reported it to the mod....
anyways...what exactly is this "furyoku" thing?
when did everyone learn it?
what is its purpose?

Battosuai_Tim
I'm guessing it's just plain energy. I saw that during the Faust and Yoh fight, Yoh ran out of furiyoku and Faust won. So I'm guessing furiyoku is the stuff you need for energy to win and attacks to use.

TrAnCeDuO
cant let this thread go away...this anime is just great....so im bumping it!

kyra1
It's good, but I can't wake up early enough to watch it. I always wake up when the show just ended. sad

TrAnCeDuO
same thing happens to me...but i manage to keep up to date...as for the show...does anyone have anything to say about the battle between faust and the uncle?

Batman_Beyond
i think its like chi. Its just started in england on fox kids love it hope theyll continue the series.

Batman_Beyond
oh yeah an does anybody know were i can get the opening song from the english version of it? Thanx

Kitoky
I read some parts of the manga...

miroku2
hey dudes smokin'

Batman_Beyond
er hey

DemonicSlayer
Shaman King is a great anime. I like the manga better though. I also like Len in the anime. He ish so cute! ^-^

Batman_Beyond
Were can you buy SK manga from? Is it the same story or is it v.different?

kiyana_ayame
Hi i love Shaman King it really is one of the best anime's i've seen the english theme tune is fantastic and i've looked everywhere for it but i can't find it. Len is my favourite character followed by yoh and anna. Its great that anime is getting bigger over here (England) coz i've loved it for ages but no one ever had a clue about what i was talking about most of the time. Cya

BlackHatDefect
Shaman King is very bland...and kinda reminds me of a shitty Bleach,but its an ok manga..the anime dub makes me wanna cry though

Impulse
shaman king rocks! Furiokuh(sp) is the energy shaman's need to keep up their spirit control if they run out of furiokuh in a match they lose. each level of spirit control takes more furiokuh out of a person, if they get knocked out of spirit control all that furiokuh is lost and they must take new furiokuh to get into spirit control again.

am drunk
finaly i found some one to talk anout it shaman king is so cool

bladeofdarkness
yeah shaman king is cool i likes the yoh Faust fght it was cool

TrAnCeDuO
thanks for explaining... i was wondering what the hell they were talking about on the show...

Mykoet
you people suck you dubbed-anime watchers! fist of all, it's not furyoku, its mana. secondly, they screwed up 70% of the names (e.g. Manta NOT Morty) And thirdly Faust kicks monkey @$$, so stop dissing him, it's not his fault he lost his wife mad

geez you dubbed anime watching freaks annoy me so much!

TrAnCeDuO
whoa calm down there killer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

necros_ninja13
If you don't know what Furioku is... than quit watching.
and Mykoet... there is not that much dubbed from SK to begin with exept some names (And its not 70% more like 3%).
But ALOT of people are going to give up SK when the Anime ends becuase of how it ends. (There may be a season3 I don't know)

Mykoet
oh well then read the manga, and subscribe to Shonen Jump or something. and they cahnged a hell of a lot more than 3%

Sieg Wahrheit
I love Shaman King and probably know lots about it.
Go on, ask me any question.

Maylien
OK who wins the tournament then

WhoKnows?
as it got through the season 1 it lost its touch. season 2 looked good, but it comes on at a bad time.

JLred
I watch it every now and then on 4kids5 read some manga but besides that i dont like it...its so stupid with that guy trying to be funny...i think its good to see sometimes.....abalabalkbalabalbalab

Maylien
I still havent seen them get to doby villiage yet how long do they take the last episode i saw was when they went to the haunted village with all the gold mines in it

shangheid
I dislike the show...the manga is really great though...well the later ones

BlackHatDefect
I like the show and not so much like the manga..hmm

Maylien
I think this show is great i love watching it but i'm abit behind cos the channel i watch it on changed the times and i didn't know about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.