do you ever care when people try putting you down?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rabid_Wolverine
me no. people try putting me down all the time either because my race or the way i look.

i usually ignore it but most of the time i i retaliate.

some dude who stank like a dead body was saying i can never get a girl.

i proved him wrong.

i told him man you stink take a shower and hears a bar of soap.

shaber
Not really

Df02
99% of the time, no

but every1 has sore spots that, if ne1 mentions, you either get upset by, or angry at....

Raventheonly
Most of the people that would put me down would probably be very ignorant of my race... because i have a mixed heritage... but truly i have never been put down... guess its mainly certain races that do.

Rogue Jedi
what race are you?

Yuna33
me too.
but that never stoped me 4rm telling them off.

Raventheonly
the guy who posted? you know if i remember what i am.

<<Solo>>
I take people putting me down like a man... Walk away and call them a f*cker.

Rogue Jedi
i was asking RW what race he is.

Rabid_Wolverine
i call them f*ckers to there face.

like i said in the past im not afraid of anyone or anything.

Raventheonly
I don't know what race he is... he hasn't spoken it yet.

<<Solo>>
Same I just axidentally but a space when I typed it.

Rabid_Wolverine
im white.

i live in a ghetto and im not joking either.

its hard to stick out in the croud because theres always race problems.

me im not racist. i respect them all but try being a white dude living in an all black/ mexican area.

Raventheonly
Being mixed is really weird though... you feel like you belong nowhere.

silver_tears
People don't put me down no
I don't let them if they try stick out tongue

Raventheonly
Its funny being around the mexicans while they chastise the white and the white chastiseing the mexicans... you feel like you gotta explain the reasons certain things are in to either perspective.

Rabid_Wolverine
dont be so down on yourself for being mixed.

if any one says sh*t just tell them to f off

Raventheonly
thats the thing... they don't, i look like both races.. and no one cares... i wish i could take a side...

flavinho
pple try to put me down a lot...in the beggining i really got sad, would think and rethink what's wrong with me...until the day i sent them to hell and now i dun care anymore big grin

shaber
Not the best policy Raventheonly

Deathblow
i'm ok with it messed

in fact i see it as an advantage.

Rabid_Wolverine
a friend at work is part black and white. so what he does is when people ask him his race he just acts both races.

whats kool though abought mixed people is that you can confuse others.my friend bill is part mexican part japanese and i thought he was full mexican.

Rogue Jedi
words are just words.

shaber
True, but it's always the thought that counts in a dictatorial society smile

Rogue Jedi
we are not in a dictatorial society.

Rabid_Wolverine
i can care less when people go hey looks its a honkey or cracker.

now i just say yeah im a craker introduce me to your mother so i can crack gher with a little sumttin somthing.

Rogue Jedi
white bread cracka mofo!!!!!

Polly
Most of the time I do'nt care, I just sit there and just like ignore it or, you know, laugh along with it. A lot of people respected me for putting up with so much in 7th grade. And now they do'nt even mess with me anymore! Unless they're teasing of course.. but that's all for $h!ts and giggles.

ABE LINCOLN
eh, I just shrug it off...unless someone calls me gay. That pisses me off. Seriously; why the hell do you use gay as an insult in the first place? But that's a different story altogether, isn't it? erm

wuTa
i used to care when i was younger...i think everyone did but i could care less now but there are still those days were your not gonna be in the mood to be f#cked with and it harder to contain youself from getting into a fight on those days

realworlddreams
well....lets see...it used to piss me off that im white n happen to have a LOT of asian friends, so after a while i was dubbed "the asian wannabe" (n im not...) but after a while it was kinda funny cuz whenever some racist comment was made about whites around me, some people would jus stop for a sec, but one of my buds'd be like, "dont worry hes asian..." stick out tongue
but seriously, i get put down all the time, cuz im short n stuff...but i dont really care...im built n buff...so its all good...
n like, my family makes fun of me cuz of my goatee (my pics in the "post pic w/as less clothing..."wink but that doesnt bug me either...i jus say ima dye my hair, eyebrows n goatee blue n they shut up pretty quick stick out tongue HA!

Krabs55
I am the easiest person in the world to make fun off so I dont care, but sometimes you know they hit that stop and I just go off haha

wuTa
i thinmk your family is just ribbing you theres nothin wrong with that thats different than being put down

realworlddreams
no, they make fun of me, but like i sed, i take most comments w/a grain of salt n forget about it...
it takes a hell of a lot more than that to get me down...

misha
what race ARE you???

me myself, im so proud that i dont care at all!!! i mea....before, id not care, except id care when people call me skinny.....but the other day this skank gave one of my friends the biggest biatchy look an she walked passed me an i fully stuck my elbow out and hit her right in **** (and man does that hurt) and she was like 'watch where ur goin!' then later on my friends come down 2 me an theyre like 'omg mich, ashala just said the meanest thing bvout u!' an i was like 'wat??' an shes like 'i dont wanna tell u, it'll upset u so much!' an i was like just tell me u know i dont cae wen ppl biatch bout me! a shes like 'she came into the gym and goes "stupid anorexic *****!"' an i just stood there and i didnt care!!! i was so proud! normally id be so upset bout that....but i wasnt big grin so that means that NOTHING upsets me!

misha
ur white but live in the ghetto???
thats kinda wiered!!!

realworlddreams
um, im white n live in the So. Cal suburbs...but a lady got murdered on my street about 7 years ago...i call my street the ghetto part of Stevenson Ranch...

misha
*nods* ok then.

Veralidaine
i do the same as you..i'll say sumthing back......but the comment made to me really effects me.....even if it isnt true....my self esteem is not so good....so if a person makes a bad comment....i keep concentrating on it and i go over and over what they said.....and i begin to belive its true......lately things have changed.and i do feel better about myself...but i still need to work on my self esteem....

ClaraG
it depends who it is. if it's a family member or friend then it upsets me but if it's someone i really hate anyway then it doesn't bother me quite so much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.