Who practically lives on KMC boards???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
I started this thread to ask any of you members if you think you live on here? I spend hours and hours on here everyday (cause im a nerd), and quite frankly when I post in threads im very interested in I post a whole whole lot, like every other post or so (if i dont get off)
What about everyone else?

LeAtHerRFace
Not me.

silver_tears
I don't have time lately happy

Pirate_Girly
Why not?

Royal_Knight
Not I said the pig

Pirate_Girly
how come

Royal_Knight
I visit often..but I don't live on the forums

Rogue Jedi
feels like it sometimes.

Pirate_Girly
I do, always. I have close to 2000 posts, i guess thats not a lot compared to some..

Rogue Jedi
man, i have almost 15,000.

Pirate_Girly
You've been a member since a whole year ago. Not that that helps any cause i joined 2 months after.

ABE LINCOLN
for the most part...I post at least once a day, normally much more than that

Pirate_Girly
once a day? I post at least 20 or so posts.

ABE LINCOLN
notice the second part erm

i probably average 50 posts a day

Pirate_Girly
I knew that What the f**k? just saying...
I guess i dont post as much because there arent things im really interested in or something, i post in the boards im really interested in and that im subscribed too and then I look around and cant find anything else to post.

Deathblow
oh

my

god

jawdrop

Pirate_Girly
What? That emote kinda looks like ur icon LMAO

<<Solo>>
Not really,a little,but barely.

Pirate_Girly
lol , nice sig btw.

Agent Elrond
If I can, I spend all day on KMC, esp on the weekends. I can be on from 10am to 2 am

Pirate_Girly
You're like me then :P

Lianslo
I'm on every night for a couple hours...if i have time i'll visit in the afternoon...but at the present moment i'm getting very bored (just thought i'd share smile)

Lydia
i just come on wheneva smile

Pirate_Girly
I've nothing better in my life to do then watch tv so i choose to be on here, and this is where everyone will find me.

Royal_Knight
I have my job to go to...otherwise I do come here a lot

Pirate_Girly
Im living with my parents, aint got a job..lol they say im too 'young'. sad but even if i did have a job id get on here as soon as i got home

el-pirate
just found this site two days ago, but i've practicly lived here since then! luve it here, but i've got testweek comming up, so i'm going to be very busy....

Pirate_Girly
Cool. Here's a late welcome to the site smile

el-pirate
thank u!!!!! big grin

Pirate_Girly
yw big grin

ClaraG
i haven't posted loads and loads of messages but i come on everyday for a looky

Pirate_Girly
Yeah, well thats a cool start. I started off on a bad foot the first few months, i only posted like once a day and now i am on here for hours at a time.

cLoVi€
confused i'm trying not to.

Flying Orange
I used to live here, until the newbs came messed

Fallen Jedi
this place is addicting i'll admit, but i mostly get online to talk to a certain someone. he is the reason...

1-winged angel
yeh me too, i live here

Black Onyx
me happy

punkkaveman
Everyone starts out as a newbie so what are you sayin?

Pirate_Girly
Awesome, we're neighbors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.