Whats the weirdest thing about you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando Bloom03
Whats so weird about you.....

For me I luv school, luv to read, and my hobies include doing word searches!!!

Be@st
*kicks orlando* HOW CAN YOU LOVE SCHOOL? ARE YOU INSANE?

§pearhead
I can make the english language dance with me...dance! Happy Dance mwahahaha.

I find really obscure things and light them on fire occasionally. It's kind like a hobby.

bobcrickett
Well, there are a few things about me I'm not going to let you know... wink

Orlando Bloom03
Ya I like school... and I know I am crazy!!!

Orlando Bloom03
Ah... I want to become a teacher!
Don't hurt me!!!

Be@st
The weird things about me are: Absolutely every animal I have ever met started to listen me few minutes after; I can talk to someone all the time and never become speechless; I can make people mad very easily and calm them down when I want to; I'm calm in every situation; no one ever argued with me and won.

Orlando Bloom03
Hello... Anyone else!? Never mind!!!

§pearhead
shock hard to resist urges...

What the f**k? seriously. a teacher?

Linkalicious
something weird....hmmm....well i like to get plastered drunk everyweekend just for the sheer joy of holding onto consciousness before i black out.

Orlando Bloom03
Ya once again don't ask... or I want to be an actress!!!Lol like that will ever happen!!!

Be@st
When I was 6 I wanted to be a teacher to make school easier; I don't have that wish anymore. I DON'T STAND TEACHERS *kicks orlando again*

Orlando Bloom03
Ya I've got no clue....

§pearhead
If I was a teacher... *shudders at the thought*

Be@st
I don't think schools let pyromaniacs become teachers.

Michael Myers 1
i can make my ding dong whistle

Crash Overload
I know how to pilot but my Nick is Crash messed

§pearhead
laughing out loud so we'll know what happens if you suddenly stop posting here stick out tongue

.:[Kamikaze]:.
erm everything hehe stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
I gloss my lips every 5 minutes

I think thats kinda weird stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
an odd thing about me is i love guys with peircings and tatts but prettyboys and shit are so f.ucking ugly wink see orlando your not so bad

Orlando Bloom03
You I've gotta go!!!

Evy_O
I do that too stick out tongue yes

PrefectRonnykin
thats just plain sad

the only make up i ware is black eyeliner and SOME times red and black lip stick eh weirdo eh huh yeah am a b.itch eh

BarmyBrummie
something wierd about me...erm.....what ISN'T wierd about me........

NyC-gUrL
huh erm

PrefectRonnykin
glossing you lips every 5 minutes just glossing you lips period you know my best friend says girls that were a shit load of make-up are so plian ugly

OOO pas that dutch

lil bitchiness
Im weird all over...

PrefectRonnykin
the wierd thing about me is

im just not wierd

Evy_O
well, it's not the make-up that makes ugly girls ugly roll eyes (sarcastic)
and since when gloss is considered "shit load of make-up"? blink

jacksparrow22
weird things about me:

my food is not allowed to touch the other food. if it does i will not eat it.

if you hit my right hand, i have to hit my left hand to make it even, same with anything else. it has to be even.

if im bored i move my shoulders weirdly and announce that my shoulders are having a spasm.

im wearing half chaps and riding boots right now and i smell like horsies(not on a regular basis but still)

i randomly make up my own words:lobsterific(i made that up while watching monty python and the holy grail when i was in 5th grade), tdlah, watchowie, etc.

i have a cd called Elvis, its christmas time. my aunt gave it to me!!!

my whole family has an infatuation with elvis presley

i can touch my tongue to my nose and a whole lot of other weird ass thingsmessed

i can name more but my hands are getting tired blink

NyC-gUrL
gloss is, on the contrary to black lipstick, very natural looking so how can you call it a shit-load of make-up?

dave123
*bows before the gloss/chocolate chip queen* liv knows everything about it yes

NyC-gUrL
big grin thank you dave my humble servant happy

stinkfist462
The weirdest thing about me is i can survive a day with out ANY sleep ..lol... its weird
i like stay up all night .. and the next day (no sleep) im all rejuvenated ... its cool

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Virginia, you are my hero!!!

Vegeta
The weirdest thing about me,is that I find the strangest things funny.Sometimes I think a wall is hilarious(I don't know why).

stinkfist462
i laugh at my laugh .. so when i laugh i laugh HARDER laughing out loud

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

I have a really weird laugh, sorta like a seal confused

stinkfist462
haha .. i have a laugh like ... a laugh big grin

NyC-gUrL
Cool eek! I dont know anyone with a laugh like a laugh stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
your demeted

PrefectRonnykin
i fart on my handS and then rub my hands on my best freinds

oh diont even go there LOL

SK88728
i used to have a messed up laugh, and i laugh easily at memories. i have to tell you the stroy about a good one, here it is...

My girlfriend and i were sitting in the back seat of our bestest best friend's car and we were going up to her house for the weekend. Well, my gf decided to get her CD's out of her suit case, and as she dent slightly to the side (kinda like ppl do when they try farting) a motorcycle passed us, and i just stared at her like i was in shock. I thought she made this really loud fart. and now i still make fun of her because of it. laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
lol

Inwë Nólatári
Well ok I really enjoy watching informertials, i think they are cool

Dregh
I don't laugh much in real life messed

Kaleanae
I really love eating celery blink
I like to sing the songs from the commercials embarrasment

PrefectRonnykin
im a virgin

lil bitchiness
How old are you? huh And why would that be weird?huh

PrefectRonnykin
im 13 and its not just at my school it is

burlyman
When people first meet me they find my tentacles quite peculiar, but over time come to love them like their own.

PrefectRonnykin
lol

Orlando Bloom03
You people scare me.....!!! confused

Orlando Bloom03
Anyone there??????
Hugh?

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud I do that too!

Linkalicious
weirdest thing about me....i have this outrageous crush on NyC-gUrL and for the life of me, i can't explain it. confused

WindDancer
Some ppl think I'm weird just because I like to eat standing up (unless is a special occasion). Even if there is a table in front of me. I like to eat standing up. wacko

PrincessAsh007
i can turn my thumb all the around so it's facing the other derection! it's weird.. and it grosses people out stick out tongue! i also really love broccli! and i read too many books at a time.. i read like 5 different books at a time!

VallejoKid707
Since I was a baby my face hasnt changed. I look exactly the same expect I got taller. My cousin calls me a Freak of Nature. laughing out loud

badkittykitty
I have a terrible phobia with the telephone..which is real weird 'cause when I am around others I am usually the most out spoken..but when I have to call someone I panic(even my own parents)??

amlap
i cant say rural even if my life depended on it!glare

thorncrawler
why not, can i ask?

Korri
everything about me is weird messed

Cyclops
Well... lets see.

Immature-weird: I am 20 years old and still wake up early on Saturdays to watch cartoons.

Physical make-up weird: I was born with eyes that are sensitive to light, so I have to ware sunglasses almost 24/7. If I am not, a 100 watt bulb could d irreparable damage to my retina's.

Korri
blink

Cyclops
Hi, korri

burlyman
I don't like talking to people on the phone either messed if it's an unknown number I don't answer embarrasment

Korri
hi big grin

White Lady
i have hobbits feet

Korri
really? kewl! eek!

White Lady
nh they just look to chunky for me.........

Korri
at least u have them though!

White Lady
ew i hate feet..smelly old things except brodie his is soo small

Korri
laughing feet

White Lady
ewwwww dont i cringe...get them away

Korri
ok no expression i dont like feet either

amlap
well since i was a wee lad i always had a speech impediment. but since then i have conquered alll the english words, but i still can not say Rural... but sometimes i still pronouce words like a little kid... embarrasment

thats what i get for being the fourth child

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.