Ever felt like punchin your teacher?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drifter101
well i just did after i found out she had something to do w/ the firing of a really cool art teacher, almost did punch them

Raventheonly
lol... the quesstion should be when do i don't feel like punching a teacher. thats way easier.

Rabid_Wolverine
i beat the sh*t out of my math teacher before graduation lastyear.

he acused me of stealing some s.a.t answers so i took all my sh*t out of my pockets and he still acused me and he pushed me. so i beat his ass.

<<Solo>>
Yep, I also started a patition, But you didn't hear that from me~

shaber
I don't risk getting into physical fights, but I have certainly wished to beat up some teachers before.

flavinho
i'm lucky, most of teachers during whole life were cool, so yes but just a couple of times...

Rogue Jedi
WTF?why?

Rabid_Wolverine
another dude in that class took the answers and told the teacher that i stole them.

Raventheonly
how did you survive afterwards to graduate anyways? ^

<<Solo>>
Yeah that is a little overboard!

Rabid_Wolverine
i told the school ill file a lawsuite because a teacher put his hands on me .

so they decided to end it by letting me graduate.

misha
ever felt like punching a teech...in yr 7 i did!!!!!

Drifter101
i did start a petition, got over 150 signatures, not enough hes still going, we're just gonna give him a good bye thing or something, god i wanna throw a chair on that other *****

Yuna33
Yeah I busted a cap in my n!gga teachers ass before.

Drifter101
little harsh, but eh

Rogue Jedi
well, that was smart...not.

Rabid_Wolverine
there was a new teachers aid that was a hispanic female and oh man did i wanna tap that.

Drifter101
lol then you should start a thread on 'have you ever wanted to do your teacher'lol this is if you wanted to kick their ass

<<Solo>>
I thought of that awhile back,"Who wants to bang their teacher?".

<<Solo>>
Ok...

Drifter101
yea thats what i said bout that

Rogue Jedi
if the teacher got fired, he or she probably did something to warrant it. maybe the teacher you "punched" found out and reported him/her.

ABE LINCOLN
ffs...i'd like my chem teacher to leap off a cliff erm

Drifter101
nah i didnt punch he/her yet

Yuna33
yes....yes i have!

Rogue Jedi
punch your teacher. you will probably get your ass kicked royally.

Drifter101
nah he/she couldnt do it, id kick their ass, but im wondering is it worth gettin expelled over

Yuna33
hell yeah!
the satisfaction of knocking them the hell out!

Rogue Jedi
thats lunacy. not only will you get expelled, but you will go to jail. did i hear you say SHE? hit a woman?

Rabid_Wolverine
drifter if you punch a female teacher im gona punch you.

Yuna33
oh!
in that case, it's not worth it!

Drifter101
never said it was a woman

Rogue Jedi
woman or man, if you punch a teacher, you are a fukking idiot.

shaber
I really hated one of my teachers when I was seventeen. I wished I could kill him, but I couldn't obviously - talk about being disempowered!

Rogue Jedi
what could a teacher possibly do to warrant you wanting to kick their ass?

Drifter101
thats why i havent punched them yet

Drifter101
key word ever FELT like punching them

Rogue Jedi
ok. i can tell you this. even if you are bigger than your teacher, you will probably get your ass kicked. the thing is that as you get older, the more capable of a fighter you become. for example: i had a two 19 year olds start a fight with me a while back. they were messing with my friends little sis, so i stepped in politely and told them to back away. they were both bigger, faster and stronger than i was. well, needless to say, i handed their asses to them then walked her home. if you fight someone eho is a lot older than you are, you are in trouble. i am younger, faster and stronger than my dad is, but i would never fight him, he would wipe the floor with me.

shaber
Never mind - it's a devolved story erm

And yes, I wouldn't have stood a chance, it was perfectly obvious that he was alot stronger.

Rogue Jedi
older people fight better. they have been through more shit. well, i suppose there is an occasional older person who cant fight for shit.

Drifter101
yea ive seen a lot of those types of people fight younger people

Pirate_Girly
In 7th grade i felt like punching my teacher cause she was a ***** and she disliked me for absolutely NOTHING. I got in trouble for everything. And sometimes the class would be in sheer silence and she would go "GUYS BE QUIET!" man she was a retard.

wuTa
i had a teacher what to fight me before....i almost got into a fight with a kid afrom school and the teacher was takin his side and i was like "man i didnt do nothin this kid is starting shit with me and i aint gonna let him run me down" and the teacher got right in my face and told me to gon in the hall i was chewin gum at the time so i blew a bubble in his face and said no than he was like "were gonna finnish this tough guy!, you wanna piece of me lets go in the backroom!" so i did but he just called my mom and made up some bullshit story how i was cozing trouble

Pirate_Girly
lol thats gotta suck

Royal_Knight
when I was still in high school I wanted to punch out a couple teachers..One was a sexist ******* and the other one was just a plain idiot

wuTa
not really the guy was a dick so noone ever believed him but i think a woulda taken him boxing

Krabs55
Yea I have. This one ***** in 7th grade even though I made A's and then my Algebra teacher and my geomtry teacher and my chemistry teacher. All those mother truckers. HAHA!

Drifter101
yea i kinda really hate em

Pirate_Girly
My buddy once through a desk at the teacher, he managed to miss..

Drifter101
how can you miss

Pirate_Girly
Because he's 14 and its kind of hard to throw a desk.

Drifter101
14 oh okay then i can understand

JToTheP
I wanted to break this Substitute's face on Friday, because she stole my can of AXE body spray, I wanted to kill my Math teacher from last year for giving me a 64.4! mad Those are all I can think of right now...I could post more, god damn why do only female teachers like me and not give me s***, I guess the guy teachers must be f***in jealous because I'm so gorguess compared to their decaying and aging asses, so they try to fail me, but then I get looks from the underclassmen in new math...not really. stick out tongue

big gay kirk
I threw a desk at my French teacher for calling me fat... he apologised aftrewards, and we got on fine after that... but our music teacher... he was a perve... he always sat the "largest " girls near the front of the class, and they always seemed to get good marks... one of my mates hit him cos he tried to fondle her sister's ass, and everybody (including our year head, and Senior Mistress,) hated him... but these were in the days when it was next to impossible to sack teachers... one day I shut the door of his classroom, and it banged... he stormed out, grabbed me by the collar and ripped my blazer (that dates the story, huh??) so turned round and punched him... then went straight to our year head and turned myself in... I was interviewed by our Senoir Mistress, and my punishment decided... I was banned from music lessons, and would have to help out in the school library instead... as I was already a cloakroom monitor and assistant librarian, this was an awful punishment... then one of the girls he'd touched went to the police, and he was quietly "reassigned..." as this was the "good old days" the school wasn't allowed to say why he'd been sacked, and his next job was teaching girls phys ed at another school....

SeptemberRain
Of course, i wanted to punch my teacher. The fat f*ck. My physics teacher always made fun of everyone. One time he wouldnt accept my homework a day late cause i was sick. Then at the end of the card marking he asked why ididnt turn it in. That was the last effing straw. But i restrained myself from baeting the crap out of him So i effing yelled and swore at him, tol him to go f*ck himself and yelled f*ck abunch. Then i walked out and skipped the rest of the day of school.

Discos
sure bloody have,

I couldnt draw, so the teacher just assumed I was one of those "special" people and got a helper teacher into help me

christ I was like 2nd smartest in the class!

bloody teacher

ClaraG
hell yeah,

* the one that kept giving us homework the week we had exmas
* the two that always asked me the questions the knew i wouldn't know the answer to
* and loads more..

Df02
ive never hit a teacher, never would really....why risk being expelled?
but i know sum1 who did, was like some shitty out-of-hours school thing, and we all decided to get hammered and wander around the school, and a teacher caught us, tried to get us to go home and he grabbed my m8...and he just smacked the teacher straight in the jaw, he fell over and just got back up, shaked it off and just walked off to get security lol.

seriously tho, that was ****ed up, ud have to be a retard to hit a teacher, willing to risk ur future to feel big about urself...

ladygrim
theres to much at stake at my school if you hit anyone with authority even the caretaker ... and plus i have seen to many happen that i have had my thrill from them at other peoples exspence

Korri
yes Crosbie and Eddie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.