Do you think the clone saga (if done right) should be made into movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVenomSymbiot
I'd just like to see what people think. Not "crammed in" to a Spider-Man movie coming out (except maybe a cameo of Miles Warren getting a blood sample), but like a Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage movie series.

Austinzilla
"Maximum Clonage" is kind of a gay title but i would definitely enjoy seeing a 3 or 4 part Clone Saga yes

Scarlet Spider's my homie Happy Dance

Austinzilla
it would be sweet if they did it animated...like a mix between manga and DC Comics style animation....like Teen Titans style animation

Darth Jello
naw, it would suck. there are better arcs to be made movies out of, such as maximum carnage, born again, streets of poison, and inferno.

badsymbiote
Yep. besides, they're already planning an animated Venom Saga due to be released in December. I am looking forward to it--but it would be nice to see Venom in some live-action. As far as story lines go, there is no shortage of good material, it's just that there has to be a demand for it, and I just don't see that happening. Genuine Venom fans are pretty few and far between.

"THOUGH WE HAVE NOTICED AN INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF OUR MINIONS OF LATE--"

For those of you who don't know, when my print is in caps, that is the voice of my "other". wink

Red Superfly
All too true. Most Venom fans like him merely because he looks cool and "bad ass", and completely fail to recognise what makes Venom arguably the best villain in the Spiderman universe.

To answer the question, the clone saga is too long winded, and most Spiderman fans try and put it behind them. I quite enjoyed it, and thought it had some fantastic ideas, but it really wasn't really thought out too well, and it showed.

Clone Saga can't be done, but I think the Neogenic Nightmare saga can be done very easily. Like I said I'd support The Lizard being in Spider-man 3 100% over Venom, for so many reasons previously discussed. The Lizard would be part of the whole Neogenic Nightmare itself, kicking off the whole gene-splicing mess in a brilliant introduction for Spidermans problems.

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
venom wont be on spiderman 3, but the simbio or at least it origins will, he problably one of connors experiments.........who will be receiving founds from harry..........so by now the simbio will be a designed special wearing cloth that hary intented to use.........this is a scratch from a pre written script i got from sony.............. if its really harry who demanded it. we can assume he will turn into whatever goblin soon.........my cepticism is about connors acepting doing such creation.......maybe will not be fully him. sorta of.he made a compose that can regenerate itself, to be wear by someone, but finds out its a living being before or after experimental tests.

Red Superfly
Not to call you a liar, but I doubt that's legit.

Spiderman_RJ
tha was what i meant iwth this

TheVenomSymbiot
It's kinda funny. I started a thread about the clone saga, and it shifts to Venom. I guess he just can't be stopped. Venom is THE shiz-nit, but I'm just curious how the thread got to the topic. With the Lizard, though, they could introduce Brock as having the scoop on the lizard (like in the animated series), Spider-Man tells him he won't let Brock ruin Connors' life, the rage builds from there. Semi-off topic: I was reading Venom: The Madness part 1 and listening to Navras, and saw an ad for "EctoKid", written by Larry Wachowski (the comic was from 93). The music was really powerful as I read that. It was kinda cool. BTW, does anyone know how to get an ID/driver's license that reads "Edward Charles Brock"?

Spiderman_RJ
blame bad simbio its her fault, darth jello said maximum carnage would be better and she pushed venom into the post.....SHAME ON YOU. LOL
getting back to it no leave all the clones on the tube.

Spiderman_RJ
ps: red superfly has also his share on that.
>>
<<
o o

Runs

Red Superfly
Venom is better than Carnage, you must be the ONLY person I have ever met that doesn't like Venom. Are you insane?

To each his own I guess.

lovehatereunion
I'd love to see Venom in a spiderman movie cause he was the best villian ever he knew spidies biggest secrets as well as having all of spideys powers enhanced but i get the feeling that if put to film he would end up looking s**t scarey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.