God's Legends: Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force

1-winged angel
Eddie was training when the sky opened up with bright light and sucked him up, "Edward you have a mission" God said, god told him every thing, then set him down were John was, "get some rest my child" God said, then Eddie fell asleep.

VallejoKid707
Romeo was in his tent with his team in Iraq. He was a soldier and recently killed a major terroist. He was a now a hero but he didn't know he was going to become a legend. It was late and he was in his tent. He was sleeping and so was his team. Then he heard a voice.... "Romeo, Romeo wake up. I have recuited you for a mission. Say yes, if you are willing, say no if you decline." "Yes I'll do it" Romeo didnt know it was God. He thought the voice came from the Sargent. He was suddenly transported to the sky and was put in a bed and started to feel tired. He feel asleep.

sup3r_m4rio
~cool, I'm going to be the big bad guy so everyone hate me!~

Samael dwelled in his demonic chamber. He was furious.

"CURSES! THEY'VE ALLREADY BEGUN THE GATHERING! This was unexpected....."

Samael lifts from his chair and flutters to the other side of his chamber.

"There must be ORDER! Love and Hate, Life and Death, Good and EVIL! If all this hatred is wiped away from people once Diaboloes is killed, I won't be able to CHANNEL it into my Ultimate PARADISE! Centuries of sacrafice and worship will all go to waste, not to mention I will fade away too.....I..I CAN'T ALLOW THAT!!! I must destroy these Diciples, these "angelic" soldiers of fortune who stand in the way of TRUE paradise..."

Samael's power is to manipulate realities. HE cannot create, but he can pervert. That is to say, Samael can turn someone or something into a monster, but he cannot just CREATE a monster. His powers do not affect Angelic dimensions.

Red_Drake
Alenar was studying in his tower, arcane magic and potions, he was an expert in magic, his tower however was covered by a veil who turned it invisible to the naked eyes, his tower was located in the Bermuda Triangle and whoever aproached met a better fate, though they were all made prisioners they were well treated but not allowed to go out and spread the rumor of such place.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal swung her sword sending another demon back to hell. She looked up at Michael who smiled.

"Good work" he told her before ascending back to heaven.

Tal breathed uneasily. Something definately wasn't right on earth and that was for sure. What puzzled her more was Michael was keeping a secret. She could tell. As long as she had been working with him she knew him.

Sighing, Tal thanked God before she too ascended to heaven. She took one last look at the rescued youth.

As she landed on the golden street she smiled as she saw the saved praising God happily. Nothing could go wrong. Taal felt a hand clamp on her shoulder with practical ease. She turned with a flutter of her wing. Her smile faded as she saw Gabriel's serious face.

"Gabriel."

"Tal, God needs to talk to you. It's important. You can not fail." Gabriel said gently shoving her in the direction of God.

Tal swallowed hard and began her journey. She walked along side of God as he filled her in. "They will need help. Heavenly help. Tal, I need you to see this goes through."

Tal nodded. "I will seek out John."

Darth Revan
Eagos woke in a sweat from a nightmare, leapt out of bed, and drew his axe, all in one motion. He looked around the tent, almost seeming to smell the air. He turned slowly around, listening, sensing all that was going on in the still night air. Then, out of the dim light, a sound, a footstep! He turned to the noise with remarkable speed, swinging his axe downwards and sending it thudding into whatever danger he had encountered. Eagos looked down at the ground. A scarab beetle, neatly bisected by his blade, which was buried in the sand. He pulled his weapon out of the ground and replaced it to his back. It was the same horrible dream that had been plaguing him for years, the one of his brother's death. But tonight it was different. It had been a long time since he had done that, sensed some presence in the room when there was nothing. Taking a wineskin filled with water, he went outside, mounted his horse, and rode off into the dunes. He just needed some time alone, away from the tribe, he convinced himself.

For the past few years, Eagos had been living with a nomadic tribe of Arabs, who travelled across the Sahara, bringing mail and equipment with them for the postal companies.

Eagos rode for an hour or so, until he spotted what he presumed to be the sunrise over the horizon. However, it was different, it moved quickly. Before long, the light was high up in the sky. A clear voice echoed over the desert, though he sensed that only he could hear it. "Eagos... You have been chosen. Your time has come." Eagos thought for a moment, then a thin smile appeared on his face. Somehow, he had been expecting something like this for a long time.

"Alright," he said, dismounting his horse. He whispered something in its ear, and sent it back to the camp with a pat on the hindquarters. "I'm ready." He felt his body being lifted up into the sky, slowly at first, then more quickly.

lady_yuna
Andora loaded up her bow a second time and aimed it at an ugly demon. For the third time today they had tryed to break into Heaven. Several of them were hitting the gates with a wooden log from some forest in Earth. Their ugly faces broke into a grin as the gate creaked from the pressure.

In a swift breeze an arrow was launched through the air and soon caught one in the eye. Other angel arrows joined in and it rained down on the miserably devils. Andora nodded to her comrades to hold fire and listened to the silence that followed.

A lone devil commander fled but was caught in the ribs by a dagger. Shaking her head Andora got up and collected the dagger. "Who throw this? You were suppose to wait for the signal. Do we have to go through this again?" the angel commander sighed and joined her soilders.

"No!" all choursed as they waved their arms in disagreement.

"Who did it then?" Andora screamed as she scanned her soilders. All of them slapped their faces in annoyment.

"I. . .d-d-did," squeaked up one and he knew what was coming.

"Why did y-. . .," Andora began before crack was heard in the air. A fellow angel came out of the air and glided to Andora. "What is it this time?"

"God wishes to see you," he began. Andora gave a huff and soon disappeared along with the angel leaving the others gaping in amazement.

"There you are Andora. I require you for a mission. One that will challenge your fiesty temper," rang a deep voice in a big hall.

"I don't have a fiesty temper!" snapped Andora. She glided over to the big throne where God sat. Looking up at him she sighed. "What's the mission this time?" With that God smiled and began explaining it with Andora nodding in agreement. "You want me to that?"

"Yes," said God. "It is a thing you must do to fully earn your wings. Now step outside to meet your comrades." A golden popped out of nowhere and she was pulled into it. Grass moved in a calm breeze as the commander came over to two humans sitting there.

"What are humans doing here? There must be some mistake," said Andora as she marched over to them.

1-winged angel
Eddie woke, "who are you calling a human?" he asked Andora

Darth Revan
"Well, well, an angel," Eagos said in his deep, powerful tone. "I am no ordinary human, I'll have you know. And this is as much my business as it is yours."

lady_yuna
"Aren't you?" she smirked. "You look like one?" Sitting down in the shade of a tree nearby. "Well if you aren't a human then you must be an angel. I'm Andora of the Angle Defenses. I guard the Heaven gates from Satan forces. I do it all day long and it is pretty tiring. What do you do?" With that she leaned against the tree looking at him intently.

1-winged angel
"i am not an angel either, i am a dark angel" Eddie said to Eagos

lady_yuna

Darth Revan
"Well... I am technically a mortal. But I was not always. Let's not get into that," Eagos sighed, ashamed of his shady origin. "Anyways, I am Eagos," he said, nodding to them one at a time.

lady_yuna
"Nice to meet you," said Andora. Sitting up she looked at the other. "What part of Heaven are you from? I never saw any of you on the north side." She fingered one of her feathers and gazed at it all the while. Looking back at them she tried to give some sort of a smile.

1-winged angel
"im not from heaven" replied Eddie ~Eddie's wings are black~

Darth Revan
"Your curiosity will do you more harm than good, angel," said Eagos, a little irritated. "I am from the mortal world. Though I was not born there."

1-winged angel
"my name is Eddie by the way" Eddie said, then stood up.

Darth Revan
Eagos nodded respectfully to Eddie.

lady_yuna
"Sorry. Geez you people act like the soilders always getting mad over nothing," stated Andora.

1-winged angel
"what are we to do now" asked Eddie

Darth Revan
"I would explain it, but you would probably try to kill me if I did."

lady_yuna
"No, I wouldn't. I don't do that. What you think I'm like a demon? They're heartless and cold is the best way to describe them. I know them pretty well from all of their raids on the north gate," stated Andora. Getting up she joined them under their tree getting interested in what they have to say.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal fluttered down landing in between Andora and the roaming nomad. "No explanation of past is needed. You have a right to keep it to yourself." she told him. "Andora." she said nodding to her in acknowledgment.

1-winged angel
"demons are not that bad, not all of them any way" Eddie stated at Andora

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal's head snapped. "Are you possessed?" she asked. "Do you know how many demons I have sent back to hell just beforte the destroyed someone's life."

lady_yuna
"You got a point there. But the Satan's army are the worst. Complete opposite of angels if you ask me," said Andora before she turned to face her old war friend, Tal.

"Anyways hello Tal! It's been a long time since that battle we fought together. Must've been a century. Wow! That long! You look really great," commented Andora. She nodded to Tal in return.

1-winged angel
"i have done the same, but you have not met every demon, there is such a thing as a good demon, and if you dont believe me just ask god" Eddie argued back.

~and a dark angel is more a demon than any thing else, but no one knows that~

lady_yuna
"I've met most demons. They're horrid in some varieties and calmer in others. Kinda like me cause I'm a hothead! Yes, I'll admit it," sighed Andora as she looked at the others.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal sighed. "Eddie, if I had achance to ask him I would." she said. "But I'm often flying around defending God's mortal warriors, the humans, and have very little time to talk." She turned to ANdora. "It is good to see you again, friend. How goes troops under your command?"

Darth Revan
Eagos' eyes glowed faintly for a split second. "I was once a demon," he said quietly, his back turned to the rest of the group.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal turned. She bit her lip. "It's okay, Eagos. I knew i have seen you before. What happened? i mean. You're mortal."

1-winged angel
"well i am a demon...mostly, any way, what do you mean by was a demon, what happend?" asked Eddie

lady_yuna
"My troops are pretty well. One problem is they complain a lot!" sighed Andora.

1-winged angel
~u already said it see~

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal would have laughed if she wern't sitting beside Eagos. "How did you become mortal?"

Darth Revan
"When I was very young, my parents were killed by some disease... I remember praying for them every night, my family were all devout Christians. No help came, and they died before long. My brother and I cursed the name of that which we worshipped. We felt betrayed. Satan, apparently, was watching us, and gave us a 'deal' of sorts. We were granted immortality, if we would be his private henchmen--carry out his dirty work. By the time I was sixteen or seventeen, I was purely evil. I lived and breathed it. And I stayed that way for who knows how long, two, three four hundred years perhaps. Then, one day, my brother was killed by a pair of demons having a little fun. I killed both of them and swore that I would get vengeance if it took me an eternity. I was cast out of hell, and my immortality taken from me. I am a mere man, now."

1-winged angel
"how did you escape from hell" Eddie asked

DIBWILLPAY!
"I'm sorry to hear that. But you know that if you die as a mortal you go to one of two places. One I hope I never have to see." Tal said. "Horrid little buggers those arrogant little demons can be." she shook her head. "If I knew who the demons who killed your brother were, I'd kill them, although vengeance isn't mine."

Darth Revan
"I didn't escape, I was thrown out. You see, back then, I still thought it a blessing to be living there... To me, it was a form of punishment."

lady_yuna
"That's terrible," Andora breathed in a voice that sounded sad and powerless. "Can I help in any way?"

Darth Revan
"They are already dead. But I know that it wasn't their doing alone. Someone else was involved, who, I don't know."

1-winged angel
"hey, there is a demon here" Eddie said

Darth Revan
"You can help by leaving me to my own devices," Eagos said. Though he was ashamed of his past, he was still not entirely good. He merely hated evil like evil hated good.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal nodded. "You know being mortal isn't all bad."

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal laughed. "I did not say all of them." she defended.

lady_yuna
"The ones who killed him are the baddies. The kind I fight every day," sighed Andora. "If there is anything I can do to help just tell me."

Darth Revan
"You are not the only one here capable of fighting evil," Eagos snapped, flipping his axe around proudly.

1-winged angel
"are we just going to stand here talking or are we giong to go some where" Eddie asked

1-winged angel
"yeh, i send a whole bunch of demons from hell to another dimension" Eddie said

DIBWILLPAY!
"Okay, Edward, chill. We must wait until John gives the order. He is the one leading this mission is he not?" tal asked.

Matrix_Neo
As Kakorot was trying in the sky god came up to him and said "My child I have seen your incredible powers I have a mission for you" god told him everything and Kakorot was teleported to the others he then said "Well sooo Lets slay a couple of demons" as he took out his sword.

Matrix_Neo
"Hmm Angels and much other species... " Said Kakorot quietly "Im the only sayin here huh, Damnit!"

1-winged angel
"oh i can chill if you want" Eddies eyes became crystalized and he started smoking light blue, the floor was turning into ice and so were the tress, "is that chilled enough for you?" said Eddie

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal didn't like this bloodthirst that the others were showing, but she knew it was mandatory. She sighed. Standing she walked over to the side away from the others. Her nstincts told her something was wrong.

lady_yuna
"Tal does have a point. I wonder where he is," said Andora. "Actually I have never seen or heard of him before. So who is he is more like it?"

Matrix_Neo
Kakorot flew up into the air so he wont slip on the ice on the floor "Hey shes right dude, Chill"

Darth Revan
"Apparently he killed the Grim Reaper. If that's possible."

Matrix_Neo
Kakorot flew up to the others and said "So whats the deal? Are we waiting for this guy to show up and lead us to kill the son of Satan??"

1-winged angel
"i have already chilled do you want me to chill even more?" Eddie said still smoking.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal froze. Somewhere somehow there was a demon scheeming and fighting controlling a human to kill himself and she couldn't do anything. Ths is what she hated. Her head dropped. "Lord, give me strength not to stray."

lady_yuna
"He. . .killed him. Then. . .well he can do anything for that matter!" sighed Andora.

Darth Revan
"That's right. You could stand to 'chill' yourself."

SpikeSpiegel
A fireball flew at Leo, he had come to the right place. He leapt to the side and then charged the demon that had thrown it. His right fist connected with the demons face, just as he was about to throw another punch he disappeared and appeared in Heaven.
"What the....Where am I?" He looked around at where he had ben transported to, slightly disoreantated.
"Leo, my child..." A voice came from all around him.
"Dad...?" Leo asked
The voice let out a small laugh, "No, and yes. I am your Lord, and I have a mission for you."
"Listen, I don't believe in a God, so tell me, What kind of magic is this?"
"I figured that you wouldn't believe, but I know you'll go along with this. Simply as it is what you are sworn to do." And the voice explained everything.

Darth Revan
((my last post was directed to Neo))

1-winged angel
"the cold dont effect me" Eddie said, "but you guys should feel it"

lady_yuna
((I'll wait for someone to reply to mine))

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal felt weak. She could feel Lucifer laughing mocking her. He knew that her strength was swaying. Tal shook her head. She could not give in. She had to finish this mission.

Matrix_Neo
"....." Kakorot landed and waited patiently for the time whn they are goign to go and try to kill the satans son.

Darth Revan
"Don't be so certain."

1-winged angel
Eddie walked up to Tal and said, "trust me you wont lose to him, so dont doubt your strength"

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal fluttered over to Andora. "I...I think we better speed things up." she told her. "We must find John."

lady_yuna
"Right. Maybe hes still with God. When angels have missions they many a time are consulting with God," said Andora. Getting up she dusted off her pants and followed Tal.

Darth Revan
"This John... He isn't an angel."

DIBWILLPAY!
"NO, true, he is a human." Tal said. she turned to Eddie. "Thanks."

lady_yuna
"Well even humans God talks to seem to stay in there forever. Maybe that's because I'm impatient!" stated Andora.

1-winged angel
Eddie tunred to Tal, "your welcome" his voice echoed in her head

Darth Revan
Eagos replaced his axe in its spot on his back.

lady_yuna
"So should we check the royal audience chamber? He usually gives quests there. When I was a human he brought me there to judge me and give me the heaven duties. But that was a while ago. Do you think we should check there?" asked Andora.

Darth Revan
"No. We should wait here until we get further word."

1-winged angel
"i wouldnt beable to go there" Eddie replied

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal sat down on the grass. She held her head in her hands as she mentally and emotionally fought off the stress. She had a thirst that she couldn't quench and it was getting to her. She couldn't let the others see her like this.

1-winged angel
"just keep fighting" Eddie's voice echoed in Tal's head

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal sighed. She had to! sure the hunger would get stronger, but she would fight it. Looking up she prayed to God. The last she heard of Lucifer was a frustrated scream.

Darth Revan
Eagos watched Tal from a distance, sensing her frustration. He sat down against a tree, took out a small stringed instrument, and began to play.

lady_yuna
"Fine. But I wonder how long we must wait?" sighed Andora as she collapsed on a rock.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal smiled as she listened to Eagos's music. It took her mind off the troubles she had been having lately. The close encounter to her worse nightmare.

1-winged angel
Eddie made a seat out of ice and sat on it

Darth Revan
Eagos kept playing, and began to sing quietly, which was rare for him. His voice was surprisingly clear and smooth.

Jerico

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal layed down. She let her eyes close as she was lost in the music.

Darth Revan
((Jerico dude, love to have you join, but you need to register a character in the other thread big grin))

DIBWILLPAY!
Suddenly the flash backs came and Tal jumped up. She had sword in hand and was swinging at seemingly imaginary enemies. "No, I won't go!" she yelled still going. The sword singed as it was swung. Tal's eyes were glazed.

1-winged angel
Eddie went into Tal's mind and was trying to calm her

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal struggled. She was fighting off the demons trying to take hold of her hands. Some already had her legs and wings and were dragging her into hell. She struggled. She would not go with out a fight.

The memory was vivid as well as horrid. ta'l eyes snapped open as she fell to her knees holding her head. She was breathing hard.

1-winged angel
Eddie ran up to her "are you ok?" He asked

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal took a deep reathe. "I'll be fine. It's just something I have to continuously battle."

1-winged angel
"well if im here then your not alone" Eddie re-assured

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal nodded. "Thank you." she said standing. She dusted her robe off.

Darth Revan
Eagos cringed. It was weird, he could almost feel Tal's dreams himself.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal sighed. "Don't pay me any attention. Past wars should not bother you if you were not in them." she told Eddie but she was looking at Eagos.

1-winged angel
"the past is some thing i would like to know" Eddie said

DIBWILLPAY!
"Mine?" Tal asked?

1-winged angel
"mine acctually, i can remember anything after last year, but your memory seems so familiar" Eddie replied

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal looked confused. "That's strange."

Jerico
Konrad stood, transfixed, he coulden't believe what was happening, he stared at the group of people, his mind raced, but nothing logical presented itself

He gripped his rifle so tightly his knuckles were going white, he was in shock at what had just happened

1-winged angel
Konrad's hands were frozen in place with ice so he could not shoot, then Eddie turned at him and said, "dont shoot what you dont understand, and i know you were going to so dont try to lie"

DIBWILLPAY!
tal looked at the confused soldier. She flew over to him. "You are Konrad, aren't you?" she said smiling.

Darth Revan
"I was in it."

Matrix_Neo
~~ Just to say Jerico Im russian and those words you made the russians say are made up.. Exept Za rodina!! SO are you russian Bratan ??~~

Jerico
(That's because i was typing out German wink )

"I... I.. am... Konrad, ja. What is happening? The russians were all over us and now i am here?"

He stared down at his hands confused and disoreintated

VallejoKid707
Romeo finally woke up in a bed in Heaven. For some reason God wanted him to wake up later than the others. He heard voices and followed them. He finally reached the voices to find angels and humans. "Hi..." Romeo said in nervousness.

Darth Revan
Eagos noticed the swastika on Konrad's arm. "That's odd. I didn't know they could do that, transport people from different times."

1-winged angel
"look another new person, hi" replied Eddie

Darth Revan
"Good morning," Eagos said.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal sighed. "Eagos, you had nothing to do with that."

Jerico
(actually darth revan a Wehrmacht soldier had only a small eagle over his right breast pocket clutching a wreath with a swastika in it, that is the only visable Nazi symbol on Konrad, as a soldier in the German army which was conscripted not politcally motivated to fight like the SS)

"What... What is going on?" Konrad stared at the people around him, all of this was too much too quickly and he felt as if he mite pass out soon

He wanted to wipe the sweat off his forehead, his helmet was heavy and the weight seemed to be increasing with each ragged breath

VallejoKid707
"Good morning to you too, may I ask where we are?"

SpikeSpiegel
Leo appeared in the middle of the group, again disorienteted.
"OK. I'm never going to get used to that." He looked from one person to the next, "Hi. You guys the devil's I'm here to kill or the ones I'm supposed to work with?"

1-winged angel
Eddie pionted to the ice on Konrad's hands and it smashed off

Darth Revan
"I could be mistaken, but I believe I did."

Eagos climbed onto a large rock so everyone could see him. "I doubt those of you who have just arrived will believe me when I say this, but you are in the spirit realm. What you know as Heaven. You have all been recruited to take down one of Lucifer's terrible creations, the Diabloes. I'm afraid I know little more than that."

Jerico
Dropping his rifle to the floor, Konrad stepped back in shock, this went way beyond his comprehension

"What... What is going on here... How is this possible... That Ruski tank was crushing my trench and now im here? Am i dead? A voice said i had to redeem my soul, i dont understand"

Darth Revan
"Calm down, there is nothing to fear."

lady_yuna
"You're here to work with us. God should've filled you in on everything. I'm Andora, Commander of the Angel Defenses in North Heaven. What's your name?" asked Andora. She offered to shake his hand.

Jerico
Konrad slowed his breathing, wherever he was, it was better than being crushed by Ivan's tincan, he would need time to get his head around what was happening but he tried to get a grasp on the situation.

SpikeSpiegel
Leo looked at her hand then up at her face. "My name's Leo."

Darth Revan
Eagos climbed down from the rock and repeated: "You are in God's realm. There is nothing to be afraid of here."

1-winged angel
"leo thats a kool name, mines Eddie" Eddie went to shake Leo's hand

Jerico
Listening to these strange beings around him, speaking of God, Konrad's eyes widened, he had never been sure of the existence of a divine being, not after what he had seen but now his eyes were drawn down to his belt buckle, emblazoned on it were the words "Gott Mit Uns" (God With Us)

Surely it wasn't true, could he somehow be here, in God's kingdom?

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal stood beside Konrad. "Everything is okay. You are here to redeem yourself." turning to Eagos and flying over to him she landed beside him. "How were you involved."

lady_yuna
"Geez. . .I'm no alien from space. And I was a human once so I kinda am like your race but not really because I'm dead," commented Andora. She slowly took her hand back and put her hands on her hips.

Darth Revan
"I was in the battle. I fought for the demon hoarde."

Jerico
If it was true and he was in God's Kingdom, Konrads mind reeled at the possibility.

He sank to his knees and clasped his hands together, half forgotten prayers spilling forth

lady_yuna
"Interesting," commented Andora. She flew over to the small gathering of Tal and Eagos.

SpikeSpiegel
"I'm sorry, It's just that I've never seen an.......er........." He didn't want to say angel, he didn't want to believe in that sort of thing.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal smiled at the soldier praying. SHe looked at eagos. "But You were not pulling me into hell, were you? If you did, I don't remember seeing you do so."

Darth Revan
Eagos' temper flared for a split second, and his eyes glowed faintly for just a moment. "I did," he said to Tal. "I... looked different then."

lady_yuna
"Oh. I see. What were you doing before you were um. . .transported here?" said Andora. Her wings folded over as she joined him once more.

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal felt a pain shoot through her. "I'm sorry, Eagos." she said. "I've gone through a lot and. . ." she said. "And thanks to being drug into hell Lucifer and his son have a hold onto me mentally. They can control what I see most of the time. So excuse me if I can't remember your face as a demon." she said before spinning on her heel and started to march in the opposite way.

Lucifer laughed loudly, so loud any angel or demon could hear it clearly. He had gotten to her. He could feel the anger rise in her.

SpikeSpiegel
"Doing exactly the same as I've been sent here to do, only with different targets"

1-winged angel
"hmmm......i guess Leo dont wanna shake my hand" Eddie said and took it away

Jerico
Looking at the woman with the wings Konrad saw her wings, and how beautiful she was, surely she must be an Angel, the shock of all this was overwhelming and Konrad squeezed his eyes shut and prayed with all his being.

lady_yuna
"It's okay. I won't harm you. Nothing bad will happen. I'm Andora," said Andora as her voice became strangely sweet.

1-winged angel
"can you please stop praying" Eddie's voice echoed in Konrad's ear

DIBWILLPAY!
Tal sat alone away from the others. She couldn't take it. WHat was happening to her? She had so many dark visions and so many dark thoughts. She tried to fight them but couldn't.

Jerico
Stopping Konrad was now even more uncertain, surely here, if this was God's kingdom and it seemed so at least he should pray.

He sat down heavily and almost collapsed, the mental strain of the recent happenings too much

lady_yuna
"Tal, are you okay? Your not acting like yourself," Andora muttered to her old pal as she sat down beside her.

1-winged angel
"this waiting is driving me crazy, i have to go" Eddie said

SpikeSpiegel
~Didn't actually see that~

"As I was just saying, it's a bit of a shock seeing so many.....well........talented people"

lady_yuna
"Talented? What? I had to work hard to get thses skills in mortal and immortal life," sighed Andora.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>