what weapon do you use in a fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rabid_Wolverine
i use my foul mouth and fists.

wuTa
i wouldnt consider a mouth or a fist a weapon

LeAtHerRFace
A weapon is usually a definition of something that may harm someone. So yea most things can be considered a weapon.

Raventheonly
My sly wicked tounge at times evil face

Rabid_Wolverine
believe me the way i dish out words almost caused a guy to have a heart attack.

he was like 58 years old he hit my car with his he got out and cussed me out. so instead of kicking his a$$ i used words. after that he just collapsed to the ground. then i found out it was a minor heart attack.

LeAtHerRFace
lol

Rabid_Wolverine
i felt bad after i heard the news.

LeAtHerRFace
Sucks for that old man. He must be like... damn I would'a kicked his ass if I didnt get a heart attack laughing out loud

Baylin
I quite like the Jo

Linkalicious
my lawyer

Myth
I'd like to smash in somebodies skull with a lead pipe. That would be fun.

Creechuur
"I'd like to smash in somebodies skull with a lead pipe. That would be fun."

Fun?

I really hope youre under the age of 18, so your post might be attributed to youthful exuberance.

I don't like to fight. Were I cornered with no way out, I would grab the heaviest thing I could find and hit the person with it...hard. Barring that I would kick them in the nuts, or go for the windpipe...whatever would neutralize the threat as quickly as possible. Movies make people do stupid things, like fighting fair.

Myth
No, I'm 19. I would have great enjoyment doing that to somebody who deserves it. I believe in cruel and unusual punishment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.