myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stephanieDARS
hi everyone,I'm saranya but people call me Stephanie. i love Daniel Radcliffe and hope to meet him one day. i would love to act. i started liking to act when i was 5 years old. smile i hope to star in one of the harry potter movies one day. Many people say i look like emma watson. that's all!!! I hope someone give me an opportunity to star in any Hollywood movies!!!! Aure voir! rolling on floor laughing laughing embarrasment i WILL marry daniel radcliffe!!! he so cute! i just can't help it! my fave soccer team is manchester united and my most faveeeeeee county is England.
LOTZ OF LOVE,
Mrs Daniel Alan Radcliffe stick out tongue laughing

Fire
Have Fun, despite of what Stephanie might want THIS THREAD IS NOT GOING TO BE ABOUT DANIEL RADCLIFFE but about we welcoming her. if there is one post more in this thread about DANIEL RADCLIFFE I'm closing this thread.

No matter how cool or whatever you think of him he is not to be discussed in HERE

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

Dan, Rupert and Emma - OFFICIAL Thread wink

yerssot
*tempted to take it offtopic*

Agent Elrond
Hi there, and welcome

oh look, a pink birdie. Too late, yers, I just did. Lalalalala

Draco Malfoy
Hello,welcome to KMC

ABE LINCOLN
welcome aboard

Kaleanae
Welcome

LoneWolf
Hiya.. Have fun smile

Evy_O
heya there happy welcome

rusky
who the *** is DRad$#% ? confused

Welcome..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.