WWE Pay Per View perdictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rock out loud
this is all about well your perdictions about WWE PPV for example I think at Bad Blood 13 June i recon that Kane will distract the other divas in the fatal 4 way match makeing Lita the womans champ

Dr. Strangelove
Here's my picks

Eugene will destroy Coachman.

I except Trish to get the belt so there still can be some heat between Trish and Jericho.

Jericho will destroy Tyson Tomko.

Randy Orton vs. Shelton Benjamin is a tough one to pick, but I'm going with the upset with Shelton.

I think La Resistance will keep the titles as I expect Edge will break up with Benoit and turn heel.

There's no way in hell Benoit loses to Kane.

I expect HHH to win against HBK in a very bloody HINC.

Rabid_Wolverine
la resistance will win.

benoit will win

randy orton will win.

hbk hhh is tough so im going with hhh.

eugene will kick coatches ass

kimahri03
edge and benoit will win.

benoit will win

shelton will win.

hbk will win

eugene will win

rock out loud
this has nothing to do with a PPV but i recon Trish/Christian will cheat on well each other

rock out loud
i think that at vengence Lita will get involved with Matt and Kanes match and will get hit in the face with a steel chair (i no its mean but i luv you Lita)

SlipknoT
HHH will beat benoit. I hate chris benoit, theres something about him that annoys me so much

kane will beat Matt Hardey

and the rest of the matches i could care less

EDge really pisses me off. I cant stand him, I hope he gets injured again and has to retire

shadow_realm
I rekon Benoit will win the 60 minute iron man match. it will be 5 falls each then Eugene will screw HHH out of the tital

FFM
Hopefully HHH will win so they can end this ridicululous fued.

HockeyHorror
you guyz know that wrestling is fake right?

its all entertainment and drama, which is fun yes

SlipknoT
Taker will beat JBL at SS

shadow_realm
yeah Takers gona kick some monkey ass

Red Superfly
Edge can be annoying - I've never liked his good guy character - I was always a fan of Christian - he kept the E&C attitude alive.

I want Edge to become old Edge again. The cocky, funny, piece of crap Edge who really was something special.

Don't blame Edge for his character - blame the writers (who are probably just a bunch of monkeys at computers).

To want him to get injured again and have to retire is just sick.

The whole "Lita is preganant with Kanes baby" thing is whats truly wrong with this show. What a pile of garbage that is.

G.P
Keep it to predictions, please smile

ragesRemorse
laughing laughing TYson got his ass beat like a little girl , and he liked it Happy Dance Happy Dance

shadow_realm
i reckon Kane will beat Hardy at Summer Slam and will marrie Lita

SlipknoT
yea, because Matt has to get knee surgery, and he'll be out until November

SlipknoT
I have a feeling Orton will beat Benoit. I hope so because I dont like Benoit at all. Right now the plan is to have orton hold the title on and off until Wrestlemania, where he will face HHH for the Title. HHH will be working as the babyface though.

shadow_realm
i recon Orton and HHH wil face of at Unforgiven and Orton will kick HHH's a$$

Neo_Version 7
Orton sucks!

he's a cocky-assed poser who deserves to get his ass whupped be Triple H.

shadow_realm
ORTON FREAKIN RULZ MAN HE COULD KICK YOUR ASS ANY DAY

but anyways i think Lita will hit Kane with a steel chair at there weding and run away with Matt to the bright lights of Vagas and get married 2 Matt not Kane then Kane will be angery and order a match with Lita

SlipknoT
Do you really think Kane would feel anything at all if LITA hit him with a chair. And HBK is going to interfear with the wedding

shadow_realm
no not really but it would be funny 2 see Lita hit some on with a chair + i think HBK will come back at Unforgiven and screw HHH out of a match proberbely agenst Orton 4 the tital

SlipknoT
Yea but rember the last we saw of HBK was on raw and Kane ripped him apart I read that HBK and Kane are supposed to feud for a while, I think until Matt gets back

shadow_realm
yeah and then Kane and Lita will get a divorce or the dna test was wrong and Lita's kid is Matt's

SlipknoT
yea or the kid dies during birth or something

Shadow_King
or maybe lita will get a miscarage cuz some wrestler kicked the shit out of her.

Shadow_King
and then kane will go on a killing rampage trying to find out who did it.

SlipknoT
Hey thats good

Shadow_King
well cuz wrestling is getting predictable.

shadow_realm
yeah somthing will happen 2 Litas baby u can just see it

Shadow_King
now the injury triple h suffered against what chris jericho did a few years back i think triple h was still fake married to triple h was he really injuered???

shadow_realm
yeah he was because no one would go out with out a serouse injery unless they got arested or somthing

Neo_Version 7
Ortons licks ballz!

G.P
chair Prediction ? Language ?

shadow_realm
i rekon at unfrogiven Kane vs HBK, HBK & ref knocked down Lita will distract Kane he'll get mad (que matt hardys music) Kane will be all like where r u Matt then he'll come out from nowhere Twist of fate on Kane Lita gets on the apron matt and lita hug and kiss and stuff like that then Lita will see Kane getting up behind Matt she'll push Matt out the way and Kane would knock Lita of the apron then Matt will lose it at Kane but 2 conserned bout Lita HBK flips up the ref is slowly getting up sweet chin music cover 1...2...3

shadow_realm

I rule
Wrestling needs to get their old matches back. I used to like wrestling a lot. I watched it every night it was on back then because they didnt have all 1 on 1 matches like they do today. They need to get classic matches back like the inferno match, hardcore match, TLC, ect... Those were all entertaining matches. And the old wrestlers also made it entertaining. I like DX, new age outlaws, the ministry of darkness, and all the other old wrestlers. Now it has been raided with crappy wrestlers that repeat the same stupid ass moves over and over. But to stay on topic I think that HBK will probably beat kane because as you know when wrestlers have been out for a while and come back, they usually make a big impact on the shows.

shadow_realm
dood totaly and also what the hell has happened to the tag team division we need the Hardyz and Edge & Christian back along with the Duddleys to come back even though the Duddleys are there still they need 2 get rid of Spike i mean hes a cruser weight bossing 2 big beefy guys i mean thats just crazy and also the tag team division at the moment is crap i mean Rhyno & Tijeri come on and La Resistence ok Evolution aint that bad but they aint exactly D-X r they

I rule
Yeah, Jeff Hardy was always entertaining to me. Matt seemed to bore me more than him because all matt did was a few grapple moves a leg drop and the twist of fate. But then Jeff left and then the WWEs entertainment went down. But yeah your right, the old tag teams were awsome. Way better than boring ass la resistance and all the other boring tag teams.

shadow_realm
i herd that Cenas moving 2 Raw soon and i think that he should team up with Orton they would make a good team i think

alic88
ok just 1 post here.... i was a big wrestling fan till 2000.. A HARD-CORE FAN like u guyz.. but reading ur posts makes me LAUGH MY AS$ off..........wht has happened 2 the once AWESOME wwe.. with 1 of the best rivalries ever..... STONE COLD,HHH, THE ROCK at their prime in 99... stuff liek tht.. its just a sad end to such a PROMISING thing..

Decomposition
Hmmm...survivor series predictions...

Team Angle will beat Team Guerrero to put them over as Smackdowns equivelant of Raws Evolution stable...

Team Face (Orton, Benoit, Jericho and Maven) will defeat TEAM (HHH, Gene Snitsky, Edge and Batista) and run Raw fir a month...just because its about time somekne stuck it to Evolution.

Heindenriech will defeat Undertaker...taker will disappear for a few months before coming back to fued with Kurt Angle over the title at WMXXI

JBL will hopefully beat Booker T because I hate Booker T and I think JBL has really been working his ass off as champ...

Trish better bloody beat Lita...

It's all about the Benjamin's baby...Shelton over Christian

Kidman will win the cruiser fatal four way..either that or Spike retains

04wayne
Backlash 2005 was GREAT. Hogan and Michaels whupped Hassan and Duvairis ASSES

Dexx
wayne stop reviving dead threads....you're becoming annoying erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.