Ranting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spadesmamma61
I'm not sure if this goes here or in OTF feel free to move it if need be.
At any rate, there are little things that drive us all batty and they are always funny to read I think. So if you have a rant about something (please nothing political or religious) feel free to post it here. For my own part I guess my current rant is going to the movies, paying 8 bucks to get in and another 10 for pop and a popcorn and then settling down to watch the preview before the movie and now before the previews there are a ton of commercial advertisements. Now I ask you what the hell is up with this? If I wanted to see the stupid Fanta girls be-bopping around Id have stayed home. Grrrrrrrrrrr mad Also, I cant stand anymore Geico commercials.......will someone please run over the damned lizard?

ABE LINCOLN
I can't stand it when people use gay as an insult

Darth Revan
^Same here, Abe

lil bitchiness
I cant stand when people act high and mighty towards others. That pisses me right off.
Also people beileving they are better than everyone else...what a sad bunch they are.

oh and

ranting

spadesmamma61
seeing a dog chained outside alone 24-7 drives me nuts as well......I mean why have a pet if you are never going to interact with it except to feed or water it. Its just so sad for them.

BackFire
Hippeys blow.

People who protest about shit that shoulnd't concern them at all suck. Plus they always block traffic, then it's the drivers fault when they hit these worthless sacks of crap.

I hate people who constantly try to be open minded about every opinion they have, regaurdless of how stupid they sound. Being open minded is for suckers. Then when you disagree with them they act all high and mighty and throw the bullet proof defense of "you're not being open minded" at you. These people need a swift kick to the nuts.

I hate how old people think they can say and do whatever they want without any reprocutions just because their skin is wrinkled and ugly, I hate how they think that they automatically deserve respect just because their old and ugly.

Here's some other things that piss me off. I took these from another thread that I posted in.

Gothics, hot topic, Queen of the Damned, people who wear trench coats in perfectly sunny weather, and anything else associated with the gothic society.

People who drive fast just to get to the red light quicker. These are the same losers who give me a dirty look for driving near the speed limit rather then endangering my life and those around me by driving 80 MPH just so I can get to my destination 4 minutes earlier.

People who purposely have messy hair as if it's some kind of fasion statement. These usually listen to Emo, Punk or any number of other shitty musical genres. Also usually done by people who want to show how "cool and laidback" they are. Like taking the extra 5 seconds to comb your hair would ruin your cause.

The "homies" or the (usually) mexican guys who think that by wearing overly baggy clothes and a wife beater shirt that they are hardcore and "gangsta". They have that stupid urban accent to enhance their street credibility and randomly throw in spanish words or phrases to remind you of their ethinicity. You often overhear these losers talking about how hardcore they are because a group of 8 of them beat up 1 guy. Wow, you sure are tough. I have a funny story about these guys though. One time my friend was walking home from work, and a group of three of these types of guys came up to him and told him to give them his money. He said no, so they called him a "punto" and 2 of them grabbed him and held him while one of them punched him in the stomach a few times. They let him go so he could fall to the ground. They continued to tell him to give them his money. Little did they know that my friend always carries a knife with him. Well he stood up and stabbed one of them right in the shoulder. They ran off like little the pussies they are while that one was bleeding all over the place. These assholes then had the audacity to act like he did something wrong by stabbing this idiot. I praised my friend when I heard this and told him he should have stabbed the guy in the neck.

Those surfer guys who develop this wierd accent in which they call everyone "bra" (as opposed to "bro"wink. These same assholes use terms like "narlly" and "bitchin" and they are always talking about the latest wave they cought. Also they look for any excuse to take off their shirt and flaunt their tanned body, not realizing that in 30 years all the time spent in the sun will give them skin cancer and that they'll be wrinkled old prunes by the time they're 35.

Kaleanae
I can't stand people that think that always correct and when they are wrong they do not accept that fact and call liar to everyone that says the contrary.
I can't stand stereotypes
I can't stand when you say to somebody STOP because something that they are dong is wrong and they never stop until is too late and the damage is wrong and I can't stand people that bully or make fun of others in group - for example ten people making fun of one person that maybe was sitting alone without bothering anybody

Kaleanae
-You often overhear these losers talking about how hardcore they are because a group of 8 of them beat up 1 guy.- laughing

-The word is ''Puto'' - I don't know what that means but I have heard some guys called others that in the street

I also dislike those kind of persons, I've seen a lot of those in here, but most of the are from PR or DR messed, most of them dress alike, do the same things, listen to the same music, bother other people, walk always in groups and never act alone messed

lil bitchiness
Ignorance messed not knowing is bad but not wanting to know is worse.

I also dont like people who cant see beyond whats in front of their face...i more pitty those peole rather than hate them.

Storm
prejudices mad

lil bitchiness
Discriminations are worse messed

Storm
Discrimination is on my list too.

Kaleanae
Discriminations really are worse, indeed

BackFire
"-The word is ''Puto'' - I don't know what that means but I have heard some guys called others that in the street"

If that's true then these guys are even stupider then I thought, when they say it there is clearly an "N" sound in there. God these guys are stupid and ugly and annoying to listen too. I forgot to mention another way you can recognize these losers. They always have a chain hanging out of their pocket, and a necklace of some sort.

Dr. Strangelove
I can't stand Mc Donalds commercials. Someone needs to tell these idiots that their a burger place of shit food not a club or bar and they have to be on every commercial break on every channel.

I can't stand people who think there the coolest thing in the world and they can do anything.

I can't stand idiot sports fans that wine about how all athletes are pampered, greedy and all they care about is money.

I can't stand people who don't follow laws on the road. Especially when people don't signal to move to a different lane and people who go 80 and 90 and make quick cuts on the free way and don't care about safety

lil bitchiness
yesthumb up Indeed.

Also selfishness and people trying to use other people, but then again, what goes arround comes arround.

People with their noses high up in the air, thats horrible also, and again, they trip up and fall on their face sooner or later....but still, its so annoying! miffed

lil bitchiness
I hear ya thumb up

BackFire
I love McDonalds, their fries and double cheeseburgers kick ass. And the food is hella cheap.

lil bitchiness
Maybe in US, but it aint so here messed

Maybe England is trying to discourage it or something.

BackFire
I can get a whole meal there for like 4 bucks.

BackFire
Oh, I also hate people who use the word "noob" to describe an amatuer. These people are usually the same losers who act tough online because in real life they get the shit kicked out of them all the time. So they think by calling somone a "noob" it makes them superior in some way. It doesn't, it just makes you look like an idiot.

Ushgarak
You sound a tiny bit bitter there in your first post, BF...

BackFire
Well, keep in mind that most of those things I just copied/pasted from a thread I posted in about a week ago.

Ushgarak
See a lot of things that piss you off, huh?

lil bitchiness
Things that anger you, control you.

BackFire
Yeah, it took me quite a while to think of all those things though.

moni_v
so far, I definitely agree with everyone....and by the way, "puto" is the male form of "puta", which means b***h....punto means something else entirely....and I personally would like to rant about people who say "oh well, you can't win 'em all," and then give up. I say: YOU CAN'T LOSE 'EM ALL EITHER. Keep on keepin' on, y'know?

Trinity_Matrix
Ooh, lot's of things piss me off.

- People who pretend to be something they aren't. Listening to punk music doesn't make you punk, get over yourselves already.
- People who are prejudiced and discriminate against others.
- People who are ignorant.
- People who refuse to admit that they're wrong.
- People who blame everyone else around them for their screwups.
- Those kids that live in suburbia and pretend that they're ghetto. There's lots of those where I live, and I live nowhere near anything that can be considered ghetto.
- People who go out and drink and always get trashed. I cannot stand alcoholics. My father is an alcoholic and I haven't spoken to him for a year because of it.

...and that's just scratching the surface.

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Hehhehehheheheh........... evil face (see attachment)

spadesmamma61
thnx man! made my day smile

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Lol very welcome... but I'm not a man XD And I kinda messed up the treadmarks... but oh well evil face

Just so that this isn't entirely off-topic... let's see~ I hate hypocrites. mad And I hate it when people use apostrophes ( ' <--these things) in every word that has an "s" in it, or in plural nouns. Example: father's... in a sentence like "That's my father's watch," it's appropriate (and wrong without it), but in a sentence like "their father's are cool," fathers is a plural noun, not a possessive, and therefore you don't use an apostrophe. (And I hate it when people misuse "their," "they're," and "there," and other homonyms~ I mean, they're common mistakes, but I learned that in third grade, for heaven's sake! mad )

Okay, that was long and rather pointless... and it's really more of a pet peeve than a rant. -_- But... felt good to say it... heheh~

Evy_O
what really gets on my nerves, annoys me, can't stand it, is people who are miserable and nag all the time...
I also hate suck-ups mad
People who think they are 'special', when they are not (heck, there are billions of people on this planet and more to come, I doubt anyone except a few, is even the slightest bit of special)
Hypocritic behavior
Constant critisism
lastly (hope some won't find it offending), the people that have the well known CWS (Celebrity Worshipping Syndrom); of course only when it gets out of control big grin

shadowsdeath
i agree with you hole heaartedly the geico lizard should die also i hope that well you rant you also talk to people so that you dont kill yourself rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

rusky
right about that CWS, Evy... for the love of it I can't figure out what drives these people..

RonyLeBeau
Damn you Apartment manager's censored....raising MY rent 80 dollars??? mad

Take that smile and rental agreement shove it and twist furious money hungry ba$tards mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.