Omg!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dario Argento

BackFire
Yeah, I heard about this a couple of years ago, wasn't sure if it was anything more then just a rumor. Glad to see that they're actually making it.

Now...Grindhouse.....about that Cannibal Holocaust DVD...

Cinemaddiction
Sounds like overkill to me, but of course, I'll probably buy it.

Dario Argento
Hehe... Fortunately I own a decent release of Cannibal Holocaust.
But it has forced Italian subtitles and the English audio track on it is bad.
So I guess I will buy the Grindhouse release too.

Do you know what happened to Lizard in a Woman's Skin? Media Blasters were about to release it, but they didn't.

BackFire
That Grindhouse dvd for Cannibal has been in production for like 5 years now. I really don't understand whats taking them so long with it. It better be the best dvd ever released.

I'm starting to have my doubts that the movie will ever even come out. Thank god for my bootleg vhs.

Dario Argento
I think it is something about the rights.
If you have a region-free dvdplayer you can get a great (uncut) release Here:http://www.absurd-online.dk/shop/default.asp

But do you know what is going on with that Lizard release?

BackFire
No, I don't.

Lord_Andres
thanks for the link dario alot of horror movies on there, and I can't wait for that 4disk special edition of DoTD

zombieman
I have a copy of Cannibal Holocaust on DVD, fully uncut with extras. I bought it at a horror video fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.