Shrek 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Junaspher
Anybody else heard of it? And can anyone give me some info on it?

Drifter101
again, i say this for like the 8th time on a thread, don't make it

Drifter101
besides theres no story left

<<Solo>>
That's exactly what I thought after the First one and I actually though the second was pretty cool.I think they'd be able to expand it.

Cinemaddiction
When a SEQUEL makes $350 Million dollars all on it's own after only 3 weeks, you're guaranteed another installment.

As for there not being a story left, there are numerous fairy tales in which the movie can elaborate on. Same for characters, stories.

Stormy Day
Do you think the next will be where the fionas parents meet shreks parents?

~Johnny.D_Girl~
a 3rd 1???????........meh????

Flying Orange
Yes, Shreks 3 and 4 are confirmed. What do you mean "Anyone else heard of it?" OF COURSE PEOPLE HAVE HEARD OF IT. Damn!

silver_tears
I can't wait eek!

Personally, I liked 2 better than 1 cool
Puss in boots was a masterpiece.

forumcrew
there is story left they said they had story for 4 of them.. and the 3rd and 4th are already in development the 3rd has been for abotu 8 months and the 4th about 3 they said the series will run until about 2008

Vengeance
Shrek is an awsome movie, and it never seems to get old, i cant wait to see 3 and 4. they said puss in boots will be in 3 so sweet. so when a movie makes 354 mill in 4 weeks make another.

Stormy Day
yes

Miss_bishie
Sure they can have more storylines...

Off my head-

The swamp is a big peice of land, Shrek must be loaded with money and he leaves everything he has to his Child "Mark." His other child, "Sally", is extremly enviuse and threatens to kill them all with her superpower goodness. Ahh, Shrek, Fionia, and "Mark" must hide and get some of that superpower goodness of there own so they can deafet "Sally". Oh and the donkey will be just going a long with Shrek.

If there is a sequel should Puss (&gt;&gt;;wink return?

Stormy Day
That is stupid (no offense)

What about life with shreck in the castle.Or Fiona meeting shrecks parents or both familys meeting?Or fiona can get kidnapped.

Vengeance
or Shrek discovers fiona cheating and kicks her right out of the house lol. and then donkey and him search for a new woman for shrek. lol i wish

Holy Man
yeah they need to make a 3 and 4, puss in boots was hilarious

Stormy Day
I like it Vengeance she gets caught cheating with Prince Charming

Vengeance
yea, that would be sweet. then shrek could hurt them both, and get one of those chicks in the 2nd movie

Stormy Day
AAAHHHH I HAVENT SEENT HE SECOND!!WHERES YOUR SPOILERS!!

Vengeance
dammit man sorry, didn't mean to just dont look

Stormy Day
I ALREADY LOOKED!

Vengeance
SORRY MAN, im new forgive ME sad i didn't no.
just go to the kitchen and find something to pry your brain with man

Stormy Day
Thats ok.The movie is ruined for me but ill get over it.What next is fiona a human is donkey a sheep?Are the donkey and the dragon married?

Vengeance
well im not sure about the last Q it all he says is that there having probs but i never see the drag in the movie. but saposidly u see him and the drag at the end credits(which i missed) .basterds

Stormy Day
smile

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
It could happen, like they could have a shrek baby and install the story on that smile

Stormy Day
Yeah I would like to see a shreck baby you know theres all kinds of possiblities for more movies

1.Shrecks Baby
2.More talk of people meeting inlaws maybe even fionas inlawas meeting shrecks inlaws
3.Shreck and Fiona breaking up stick out tongue
4.Shreck dealing with life as a human and in the castle
5.Fiona gets kidnapped

BingaBonga
I don't really like the idea of having a Shrek 3 & 4 because they have done so well with the first two, four is going to be too many.

Vengeance
true, but if those ones have done good it usally a good idea to do more, becuase its like the first series i can look at and actually ceep wanting more.

Stormy Day
But a box set of all of them is going to be nice smile

BingaBonga
No matter how bad they are, I'm still going to go and see them. These first two are good, maybe the next two will. smile

Stormy Day
yeah i think they will be very good

ladygrim
there wasn't really a story left afta the first one as it end 'happily ever after ' or so we thought

Vengeance
man there is way more they can do to the story, and its not like if 2 people fall in love then thats the end, well at least not in the real world.

ladygrim
obviously but its hollywoods way of saying we dont have enough money so lets string this story line along abit to get another lot of pocketmoney

Stormy Day
350 mil so far for shrek 2 some pocket money stick out tongue

Vengeance
lol exactly.

Stormy Day
big grin

Mighty Yoda
theres gonna be a third. I haven't seen the second one yet

Vengeance
if your saprized by there being a third comming out u might wanna no there making a 4th to.

Stormy Day
I was looking in a coloring book of shrek in a walmart the other day and they even said in there that shrek became a human sad

Vengeance
lol your just cursed man lol

Stormy Day
confused

It even had a visual now I even know what shrek looks like as a human!

BingaBonga
I heard that Shrek 3 & 4 is going to focus on how Shrek came to living to the swamp. So I guess it's safe to say that they're preludes? Great. erm

Stormy Day
A prequel would be great!

Vengeance
true that would be quite cool.

Stormy Day
But theyd have to do it like shrek telling someone not like the whol movie a prequel.Kind of like shrek telling the story to the donkey or fiona or both

theone0103
Personally i think that Shrek was just fine the way it was and people raved so much over "Shrek 2" when it kept you laughing but wasn't as good as everyone said it would. Besides, if they do make a "Shrek 3" There is a chance that they wont be as good or they wont had mike myers, eddie murphy or the others in the following sequals. Thats what happened to "Home Alone" and "Die Hard".

theone0103
Shrek 4 had been in production for three months and is planning to open nationwide TBA 2009.

Painkiller
what the hell how do you know this stop making theses topics

theone0103
i found it out on a site called comingsoon.net

Painkiller
2009 is not soon 2006 is soon 2009 is the future

theone0103
Whats your point

Painkiller
you idoit this topic is stupid .close it

Shadowy_Exa
I dont think that he is the idiot in here,

Remember what they taught you at school, the times you werent eating paste, If you cant say nothing nice, dont say nothing at all

Yes, they had to speak to you using poor grammar smile

I personally find this information useful and would like to thank The one for bringing it to my attention smile

Stormy Day
He needs to just post this in the shrek thread thats all.

Stormy Day
Bruce Willis has been in every die hard movie wink

Home Alone 3 & 4 did suck sad

But I hope they do it with the same actors if they dont I want be seeing it.

Vengeance
or he could be telling his new kid or somthing, that would be cool. huh telling his kid about his house and how he got it.lol

Vengeance
yep, there are alot of shrek post, but whatever i like shrek so no botehr to me.

Stormy Day
I would kind of like a movie to be set on his kid and something else maybe his parents or something.I wouldnt just want to see glimpses of his new kid with no background or character development.

Vengeance
lol yea like a slid movie that only shows his kid and it never stops and there no sound AND it black and white. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. MAKE IT STOP

Stormy Day
laughing out loud

Shadowy_Exa
Yeah but painkiller doesnt need to say the topics stupid
it just isnt

whos he to say 'close it'

Stormy Day
Because this thread shouldve been posted in the Shrek 3 thread we dont need another thread telling us when the fourth is gonna be realeased wink

Shadowy_Exa
i know but who is 'HE' to say close it
its the mods decision

anyway-hes not one to whine about pointless threads!

Stormy Day
I can garantee you when Kes gets on she will indeed close it or merge it wink

JKozzy
Guys chill out. There should be an official "Shrek 3" thread for now. After #3 is out, then make an official "Shrek 4" thread. No more information will be released until then -- but everyone's entitled to their excitement, Painkiller.

Stormy Day
I dont care if there entitled to the own excitement theres no need for a crappy thread like this telling us when shrek 4 will be released.He also made another thread about shrek 3 saying when its going to be released when it should have been put in the Shrek 3 thread.

Drifter101
but what i dont get is why is there even gonna be a three, even a four? very idiotic on the studio just trying to drain what ever $ there is left in the shrek even though shrek 2 was great it ended on a great note, a sequel to that is just stupid

Vengeance
wow man take a chill pill, your fricken out. dont be in such a rush to freak out its not healthy wink

Vengeance
well that my new horror pic bet it makes kids crap there pants.

Stormy Day
yes

Stormy Day
Im no freaking out when I wrote the words I was very calm stick out tongue

I just think he needs to stop making these idiotics threads.

Drifter101-Post that in the shrek 3 thread then Ill reply wink

theone0103
I only made this thread to UPDATE you on what is going on with the 'shrek' series production. I didn't want you to be shit head ass bastards about it.

Vengeance
yea man dont eat him up and spit him on the wall. im ushally the one who picks fights with people anyway. this is wierd.

Vengeance
lol but i will prolly get sewed by there mother who have to clean the crap right out of there pants. but whatever, by that time i should have enough money

Stormy Day
lol ok wink

Stormy Day
I just think the thread was innopropiate and a man thats been here as long as he had should know know how to post threads smile .

I dont mean to spit him out against the wall stick out tongue

Vengeance
well u no what your right but lets just let the mods do there job and leave it to that, but i agree that it is fun pissing poeple off lol.

Stormy Day
no it isnt confused

CrazyEyes
Here's an idea for Shrek 3:

Shrek and Fiona are living in their swamp, when Puss In Boots suddenly appears and asks for their help. His family has been taken hostage by The Fairy Godmother's sister, who is desprate for her return. So, Puss In Boots has been ordered to find her, or his family will suffer. So, Shrek and co. must find The Fairy Godmother, find a way to scale 'The Unreachable Peak' and discover what lies over the horizen.

What does everyone think?

Vengeance
oh ok it just is for me lol. and if you think im joking go to the Donnie Darko thread or the New crapped filled micheal moore movie thread.

Stormy Day
Maybe when im bored I will stick out tongue

Vengeance
lol its funny, i make them so mad, then they call me stupid so i laugh. becuase its like a kindergardem thing, like oh no dont call me stupid. lol i just love it.

Stormy Day
lol

Vengeance
see like you said i wait till im board and then i do something that maked me laugh, like being called stupid does it for me. like i got good grades in high school so i dont think im stupid so w/e lol i just have fun.

Stormy Day
wink that the life stick out tongue

Vengeance
lol it sure is. but even better is going out and spearing smaller people. whitch seems to be alot of poeple becuase im like 6' 5''

Stormy Day
lol im shorted than you

Clovie
Originally posted by Junaspher
Anybody else heard of it? And can anyone give me some info on it? i heard there are plans to make it, but nothing more

sxc_devil
Shrek 3 is bout when Shrek takes on King Athur and the Knights of the Round Table.........it could be good.... confused but then again it could be a load of shit......and i dont see what they could have for the 4th film...theres nothing left for them to do that isnt predictable...

yerssot
well, considering Shrek 2 was much better than the first, I still have high hopes

b-dan
i am sorry but i really dont want another shrek movie the first to were good but eventually its gonna be bad

yerssot
that doesn't mean the third will be that too

powerfulone1987
I HAVE SOME VERY BIG BIG BIG NEWS, THAT NOBODY KNOWS.

DO YALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE NEWS IS ABOUT SHREK 3?

yerssot
no no expression

belbel300
come on then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.