Do you ever wonder.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
do you ever wonder if daniel, emma, or rupert is reading our posts at the very moment? maybe their KMC members? smokin'

sk8stuff09
maybe

ladygrim
they could b but i don't really care

sk8stuff09
hey!

Joy2dWorld
yeah but I dont think its healthy for them to always read fans' comments-- its gonna drive them crazy coz sometimes the fans say some cruel and disappointing comments about them-- it might affect them negatively...

Lianslo
i've thought about stuff like that before....it would be kinda creepy!

ladygrim
only a lil it wud b a more creepy for them reading wot we say bout them

its_magic
yeah i bet they would be real screwed in the head if they read some of the stuff that used to get posted here lol laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

ladygrim
defintly i would be well i am anyway but mayb i would b more if people wrote bout me

frodo_dude
i bet daniel, ruper or emma sometimes go to "google" or "yahoo" and lookk for their names...

celestial_moon
i dont think so because most actors dont want 2 read anything about themselves (personal reasons i suppose).

JessieSparrow
hey if I ever become famous I'm a looser so I'd go online and be talking to people to see what they think about what I do...then it's online so you can ignore them if they say mean things about you or you can curse them off and they won't know it's you...plus if you say it's you there's always the delete button...I heart the delete button...life should have a delete button *goes off into deep thoughts about why life should have a delete button and how to go about this task and others such as how to get the pie out of the kitchen and into my stomach*

ladygrim
who doesn't do that any way type my name in and u don't find very much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.