Clint Eastwood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dario Argento
What do you think of Clint Eastwood?

I think he is the toughest man ever.

Dario Argento
No one likes Clint Eastwood? confused

coolmovies
The man with no name Clint Eastwood is a legand who made great movies . One of my favorite are A fist full of dollers and pale rider .

BruceSkywalker
Don't forget The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.. The Dirty Harry movies. Unforgiven

=Tired Hiker=
I've actually met Clint Eastwood on several occasions. I worked with his wife, Dina, at my old news station in Salinas. That's my only true claim to fame aside of the time I interviewed Michael Caine here in Vegas, James Brown at the Monterey Blues Fest, and Paul McCartney at the opeining of Mirage's Cirque Du Soleil show, Love.

Clint was a totally cool guy every time I talked to him.

P-Geyser
Clint is the f**king man still till this day. I own all of his westerns which I prefer than his Dirty Harry movies.

It does not get better than.

The Good The Bad The Ugly.

High Plains Drifter.

THE OUTLAW JOSEY WHALES. rock

suprmanvsbatman
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Don't forget The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.. The Dirty Harry movies. Unforgiven

Unforgiven... what a movie, possibly one of the greatest movies of all time in my opinion smile

BruceSkywalker
I am hearing that due to the success of the last Die Hard film and the current Rocky and Rambo movies, Clint is interested in bringing back Dirty Harry

suprmanvsbatman
ehh who do you think would play Eastwoods character or would he just make it as though he was older.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by suprmanvsbatman
ehh who do you think would play Eastwoods character or would he just make it as though he was older.

I believe Clint will be playing him

MildPossession
As much as I like watching him in films, he is rather wooden in nearly everything. But we can ignore that smile

That was possibly one of the biggest disappointments for me, didn't think much of it at all.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by coolmovies
The man with no name Clint Eastwood is a legand who made great movies . One of my favorite are A fist full of dollers and pale rider .

Agreed, "Fist Full of Dollars" was badass.

If you want "wooden" (the kind that CAN'T be ignored), look up Daphne Zuniga.

edwinian
His new movie is getting really fantastic reviews at Cannes.

I think it's called the changeling or the exchange...

lockerom
Originally posted by MildPossession
As much as I like watching him in films, he is rather wooden in nearly everything. But we can ignore that smile

You know who else is really wooden in everything? Hayden Christensen. Somebody cast this guy in a remake of Pinocchio already.

Clint is the man. The Man with No Name Trilogy is awesome.

MightyCelestial
My top five fave Eastwood flicks:

5. Dirty Harry - He's mad as hell & he's not gonna take it anymore, punk.

4. Bridges Of Madison County - He's lonely as hell & he's not gonna take it anymore, punk.

3. The Man With No Name series - It's hard to believe that there once a time when the cinematic world did not have a Man With No Name from which all other badass cowboy characters could be measured by, huh?

2. Unforgiven - The man, his gun & his lifetime regret. Basically, a depiction of what the Man With No Name's later years may have been like.

1. Million Dollar Baby - I genuinely believed that after Unforgiven, there wouldn't be any other films that could top the list of fave Clint Eastwood movies.
By the time Eastwood's character in this film tells Hillary Swank's character what the Gaelic "Mo Cuishle" phrase means, I knew that this movie had.

guy222
Don't mess with Clint

He's the man

BruceSkywalker
I loved Unforiven. Great acting. Great movie

Selphie
Typically, I don't like westerns, but Clint makes them worthwhile.

Impediment
Unforgiven and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly are timeless.

BruceSkywalker
Two Mules for Sister Sara was pretty good also.

MJOILNIR
Clint is awsome and absolutly one of if not my favorite actor..
Outlaw Josey Wales
Dirty Harry series
unforgivin
million dollar baby
All his westerns really...I dont know if Ive seen anything of his I didnt like..

Toku King
Originally posted by Dario Argento
No one likes Clint Eastwood? confused

Everyone likes Clint Eastwood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.