Dr. Phil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
I can't stand this guy. He's ugly, annoying, and stupid. He looks like a big penis, not unlike Vin Diesel. He claims to be a doctor but if you look closely at his face, he looks like he has downsyndrome. And when you listen to him talk, he also sounds like it as well.

This guy always abuses his "patients" by yelling at them, demeaning them, and making them slap eachother to get his stupid point across. Then when someone brings this up, he claims it's "tough love". Yeah, it's also tough love when I don't feed my child for a week and make him live in a closet because he got a D on his latest science project. It's called abuse you dipshit, plain and simple.

This guy is like simon cowel, but substitue the obnoxious british accent for an obnoxious southern accent. Also, as if to destroy his credibility even further, he was founded by the queen of all hags, Operah. Operah sucks, she's fat and ugly woman, and ironically, all her fans are fat and ugly women as well.

Agent Elrond
Dr. Phil's alright to watch, once in a great while, like once month or two. Sometime it can be funny, not always

BackFire
It can be funny because his guests are overly stupid, just like him.

<<Solo>>
I hate this guy. How could you not say he's gay. Seriously his forehead looks like a part of my ballsack.

Dario Argento
I hate him too. He is so annoying.

lil bitchiness
Hes a psychologist and he takes humanist approach to his practices huh Most humanist psychologist do that, just not on TV.

Polly
My mother loves that show, so I am forced to watch that show.. some of the people that they have guest have really sad stories.

BackFire
I don't care what you call it, he abuses his guests. Like if someone is cheating on them he'll be like "you shouldn't be cheating on him! You're worthless, who are you to cheat on your husband!? You don't deserve him, blah blah blah" then at the end he just goes "don't cheat on your husband anymore" and all the idiots on his show act like he just gave them some life confirming advice of some sort. Anyd idiot can do what he does, and he's proof of that.

Plus he's simply unpleasant to look at. Like I said, he looks like a giant penis.

<<Solo>>
Exactly.

<<Solo>>
Really sad storied my ass,"My Husband died"...Well....I don't know you and I don't care.

lil bitchiness
Yes, but like i said, most psychologists do that anyway...its not like unusual or anything, its just the approach hes taking, and if people didnt like it they would be there, and if they felt abused the show would be canceled, simple as that.

As for him being unpleasent to look at, just like you said, dont look at him, end of story, problem solved.

BackFire
He acts like some second rate drill sargeant half of the time. And the other half he acts like an ass.

Dr. Strangelove
I love the Dr. Phil segments on Lettermanlaughing

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud hah!

Well...all i can say is, at least he claims he has some qualification...i cant stand Ricki Lake or that Queen Latifah person....

im not burlyman
I love Dr. Phil he rules

BackFire
I can't help looking at him, I'll be watching tv, minding my own business when his bald greasy head will apear on a commercial and be like "watch my show, I make fun of my guests today, just like everyday!" And by the time I get the remot control to change teh channel, he's gone. But his ugly mug lingers in my mind for some time.

Also, just because it's normal practice for psychologists to act like pricks doesn't make it good TV. Like I said, the only people who watch him are fat housewives who saw him originaly on the satan show (otherwise known as Operah winfrey show).

im not burlyman
one day I wish I could be a sex god like him

BackFire
Yeah, but everyone knows they're stupid.

Dario Argento
laughing

lil bitchiness
There is hardly ANY good TV anyway.

He has his own show just like pretty much every celebrity these days....meh, hes too unimportant to be bothering with.

lil bitchiness
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

<<Solo>>
Man,your hillarious laughing

BackFire
But he got his show before eve becoming a celebrity, he got the show when he was just some fat, bald, ugly doctor. Now he's a fat, bald ugly famous doctor because of that crap show he has.

I do agree with you though, there is hardly any good TV anymore. But that doesn't make overly crappy shows like his above criticism.

lil bitchiness
Oh yeah...he started with the Oprah..or something, i saw a comercial with him on a while back.

I dont think we have his show here anymore, actually, although i aint sure.

im not burlyman
I still have a teeny crush on him embarrasment

BackFire
You're lucky.

Kaleanae
Awww, so cute

Creechuur
His guests deserve every bit of abuse heaped upon them. If they are stupid enough to put their lives in his hands they need a good smack.

If more people just had some damn common sense Dr. Phil and Dr. Laura would be out of a job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.