Kill BILL Wallpapers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yassin
Does anyone know some cool sites where they have some dope Kill Bill wallpapers. Especially about BILL,cuz i only found one where you could only see his hand...and the Hanzo Sword. So anybody plz?? (BILL WALLPAPERS!!)

im not burlyman
Vol 2 official site.. for a start blink

Mujaffa
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yassin
Come on....duh the official site...and those wallpapers i can find on Google. But what i want is a BILL wallpaper(s). thx

Desiree
YA who ever put that pic on there, That is a really good pic ya kill Bill is awsome

Painkiller
here

Yassin
Pffff

im not burlyman
perfect size for a wallpaper smile

Yassin
Yeah ..thx for the trouble and all...But i'm LOOKING FOR A WALLPAPER WITH BILL IN IT. !!!!!!!!

im not burlyman
What you after? confused

how about this..
http://outnow.ch/Media/Img/2004/KillBill.Vol2/?i=movie%2E1%2F16%2Ejpg&w=1400&h=926

Yassin
Yeah thx "im not Burlyman"...you finally got the message..it's Bill who i want smile. Do you have more wallpapers of BILL? thx anyway..and the others for tryingsmile

oH_nO_gO-gO
someone wanna tell me where to find a go go wallpaper? I' ve been making all of mine...

Empress
Google -> kill bill wallpapers ...and there you go :-)

Korri
Originally posted by furryman
Vol 2 official site.. for a start blink

JEMRY

GreenFist
Check these pics out { There about KILL BILL}

GreenFist
There's More

DenKi
these are the worst pics ever for wallpapers, ur not being serious right? look at the size and quality..

unit01
Holy shit, Gogo scares me.

GreenFist
[~o`o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.