Your Past Relationships.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
we have all had past loves that we remember in a good way or bad way, or both. what are some of yours?

lil bitchiness
Well...

Theres Lee...he was good...in some ways...ut extreamly horrible on others. We are still in contact, and when i get back home, i think hes hoping for some frienly sex.

Blind-Enemy
when I was 14 my girlfriend died on a car accident, there were 5 people on the car but she was the only one who got injure. she was so disfigure that the forensic doctors had to cut flesh from her ass to try to reconstruct her face. she looked like a barbie doll than a human being.
she was 15
sad
when I was 17 i was trying to get away from the drugs...at that time I had a girlfriend, wich also was in drugs. I tried to convince her to get away from that shit too, but she didnt want to. so my last words to her was " this is it...this is were I drop the line with you"... she was very depressed for a couple of days, and finally she cut her veins and died in a pool of her own blood
sad

life sucks I know sad

sniper
you musta been goood to him.

lil bitchiness
Also Tim...UGH, i dont like him at all...he made 6 months of my life misery with his wining and....ugh. His girlfriend left him and screwd him over...HAH! im glad....miffed

diva I dont take leftovers

dave123
tim eek!!

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud Dont even go there.....i hope hes still getting the phone calls.

Just for the record Dave gave out my ex boyfreids phone number to some guys in gay chatrooms happy

dave123
the calls would have stopped by now sad

but i can do it again if you want big grin

Rogue Jedi
i dated a girl named jennifer once. man, she did a number on me.

lil bitchiness
Please!! omg!! go on! eek!

dave123
PM me it now, and I'll do it tomorrow big grin

Trinity_Matrix
OMG that's awesome!

...never had a serious boyfriend, just one when I was 13 that I went out with for about two weeks...meaning we went and saw two movies. We never even kissed.

im not burlyman
Tim eek!

<<Solo>>
I usually date "hot" girls. But they never make me happy unlike the relationship I'm in now,which is awesome.

Rogue Jedi
what do you mean?

lil bitchiness
I'll give Dave my ex boyfriends phone number again and he'll give it out to some gay gays in a random chatroom. big grin

Rabid_Wolverine
this one chick i dated was kool at first. i dated her for 2 years. thing is she cheated on me and i found out that my cousin is the guy she's cheating on me with.

i broke up with her and i beat the **** out of my cousin. till this day i still have bad blood against him.

Rogue Jedi
there was another named trish. the sex was phenomanal, but we didnt get along socially.

<<Solo>>
I have never been cheated on. All the ladies respect me.

Rogue Jedi
sure you havent been cheated on. me neither. wink

realworlddreams
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelll.....
there was deborah who dumped me on her bday after a week n a rather expensive present...
then there was Jessica (1) who i got in a huge fight w/at winter formal freshman year n we broke up a day later... that really sucked cuz we were all pissed at each other n my mom still had to driver her home n stuff so it was all ackward...
N then there's Jessica (2) who i broke up w/recently but had the best relationship with...i mean she gave me my frist kiss(es) n made me feel lke a million bucks, when were were together that is...but every time she had somethin else to do she acted like i didnt exist n made me feel like crap...
i broke up w/her cuz i couldnt take bein treated like an inferior being so often, but she wanted to break up anyways cuz she didnt feel the same way about me anymore, n now im in the healin process tryin to retain our friendship that we had for 3 years before dating started, n hopin that one day we coudl get back together...

Krabs55
why would you want her back...she treated you badly

realworlddreams
cuz i love her... i would have no problem getting back together with her if she recognized that im a person too n that relationships take work from both sides...

Krabs55
hmm yea makes sense but still she treated you pretty bad

Rogue Jedi
thats how it is. whether you are a girl or a guy, you want the unattainable.

realworlddreams
shes not unattainable...i had her once, i could get her back...

Rogue Jedi
what i meant to say is we want what we dont have.

Royal_Knight
My past loves hmmm,

I remember my ex girlfriend April---When I told her that I was gay she took it really hard and didn't talk to me for about 6 months...But hey at least I told her the truth--No use to live a lie

realworlddreams
so ur gay but u had a gf? thats odd..why were u dating her in the first place?

Royal_Knight
it is called denial

realworlddreams
ahh...
well, maybe u should've been talkin to her about it the whole time, but o well...
are you two talkin again? evey girl (cept the first 2 exs on my list) that ive ever crushed on or dated has become a really great friend to me...
that is except for my most recent ex, our future is kinda blurry rite now, even though we're workin on bein friends again

Tptmanno1
I've never had much luck with the ladies.
For Instance, last year (freshman) i tryed all second semester to get up the nerve to ask this girl out. But after I got her number she was never home or never wanted to go out so I kinda dropped it. But the akward thing was that she was in my math class this year and ended up sitting near me.
Ah thats about it. My Dating life really sucks.

Royal_Knight
yes we happen to be very good friends nowsmile

realworlddreams
be more forward, seriously it gets old jus sittin around thinkin about girls you like, jus talk to em...if u didnt talk to em much before, wuts gonna change if they dont wanna have anythin to do w/u anyways? bounce back quick n find someone else...unless its a nasty breakup...then u can dwell on it for a while

Royal_Knight
nasty break ups are baderm

realworlddreams
yeah, its hard to get over a relationship especially when you didnt want it to end...theres no closure wutsoever

Tptmanno1
Yea but It was During summer break so..
I've improved this year though. not as shy as I was last year.

realworlddreams
yeah, compared to my frist year of HS, im so much more confident and such...but usually i dont feel lke goin on dates, i like chillin w/friends n havin no expectations for an evening.

Royal_Knight
i experienced one just this year in March...it sucked...

Oh well I am over it and I have found someone else smile

Tptmanno1
where do you go HS?

realworlddreams
im still hopin she'll come back to me maybe...but i wouldnt mind a few dates here n there w/other girls... a summer fling might be nice

Royal_Knight
there are plenty of females in the worldsmile

realworlddreams
TP, u ever hear of Valencia High School?

Tptmanno1
Yea, I cant remember where but yea I have

realworlddreams
i go there stick out tongue
we've won CIF for boys volleyball 2 years in a row if tat helps lol

Tptmanno1
Ever heard of Long Beach Wilson?

realworlddreams
NOPE...

Tptmanno1
Hmm,
Ok
Our water polo is on its 3rd in a row I think. they kick ass!

realworlddreams
lol, we dont have water polo at my school...u public or private?

Tptmanno1
Public
You've heard of LB Poly of course. Were across town from them

realworlddreams
nope, not them either...do u guys compete in the foothill league? in terms of sports those are the only schools i know of...i dont think we compete w/u guys tho

Tptmanno1
U guys are in Div. 1 CIF for football rite?

realworlddreams
pretty sure...we end up playin Hart HS every time we make it to finals...u HAVE to have heard of Hart Rite?

Tptmanno1
nope
I guess we are just too far apart

Raven Guardia
believe me you dont want to know my past realtionship....when I think about it I :
A) want to cry
B) get real mad
C) get pay back!!!!
D) time for sum ball riping!!

lets just say I'm glad I got HH now he is LOADS sweeter and kinder and he dont make cry or make me angry

I love you HH love

badkittykitty
I've been very fortunate...I remained friends with almost everyone from my past..now thats rare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.