this blows...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shake zula
my friend that i've known since high school is goona be deployed to iraq on tuesday. all of a suuden this war got more suckier than it used to be...

Royal_Knight
I'm sorry to hear that

Rogue Jedi
tell him to watch his ass, and i will buy him a beer when he gets back.

Flying Orange
Make that two beer

Rogue Jedi
agreed!!!!

shake zula
he is to be stationed in karbala and stay for a whole year. i do believe he's coming back but it justs ucks. he just got married and just had a daughter. war sucks a$$, big time!

shake zula
RJ, FO> for sure. we'll all have one...

sniper
my gf's brother came back a few months ago, he's fine, dont assume somthing bad will happen

Raven Guardia
Shake Zula> this war sucked since the start..stupid bush and his flipping ideas. .....although you think it sux more since your friend is leaveing which understanable I would also be upset. but to be honest I dont think your friend will be over to long, not if dumb@$$ buss wants to get re-elected. anyways I wish you and your friend the best.

tns
still war did not have to happen we could have solved another way

Agent Elrond
like how? 12 years of sanction did nothing.

Anyway, avoid politics. SZ, he'll be fine. Is he Army or Reserve or othere?

Flying Orange
I don't think so, it's not human nature. erm

Raven Guardia
well the middle east always hated USA and they tend to not to forget even over decades,no matter what they will always hate us..this is a war without a cause

Agent Elrond
The Mid East has hated wester culture since the beginning. It's about time we do something to fix the mess. Anyway, let's not discuss anything political, or this will get closed

shake zula
he's special forces...

Yuna33
what blows?

shake zula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.