will the actors in harry potter be too old for the 4 5 6 and 7 movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
I think some of the actors who play the students in Harry Potter will be too old for their character when the movies come out. For example, if Order of the Phoenix comes out in 2007, Tom Felton(Draco Malfoy) will be 20 years old, when he's supposed to be 15! Daniel will be 17 when GoF comes out in 2005, when he's supposed to be 14. Plus they will all look to mature and older looking, and they wont look like kids or young teens anymore. I wonder if it will work out...... sad

BingaBonga
Make up can do miracles, I don't think that there will be too much of a problem as long as they keep filming.

Emma718
there's not much difference in the characters ages and theres

ladygrim
i am sure that i have answered in a topic area like this

frodo_dude
mergeness
there's a thread about this already

sk8stuff09
there is?

frodo_dude
yep, well a girl opened a thread just like this one but it got closed cause the mods said that she should ask in the daniel, rupert and emma thread

sk8stuff09
dont close! everybody always closes mine! mad

sk8stuff09
HEY, I'M A SENIOR MEMBER! I'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A YEAR! I'M ABOVE THE LAW!

ladygrim
yes but cant change the rules for just one person ????? i open loads of threads and they get closed with out a reason being told for closer

midnightshadow
it wouldnt be the same if they did chose diff actors. were used to these ones. it would just get confusing and wouldnt be as good no

ladygrim
smile

DanFan4000
DONT SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!!! PLUS I SAY THE SAME AS 'BINGABONGA'. THAT MAKE-UP DOES IN FACK WORK WONDERS!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.