dish out your anger on the people you dont like outside of kmc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rabid_Wolverine
this is for bashing on people who DO NOT take part on KMC.

this is dedicated to my cousin for all the shit he put me threw.

andrew you think your hard just because you claim to be a pimp?

son you aighnt $$$$ but a p*ssy that talk's the talk.

you start sh*t with your own family members because you cant step up to a real individual how sad you ******* h*mo.

you expect me to pity you because your mother abandoned your ass to date the other guy who is now your step father?

i dont pity you i hate you.

and you know why to.

remember back in 99 when you stole my g/f and laughed abought it? dont you remember when i put a rock through your windshield?

shit i sure do.

i remember when you cryed when your **** of a mother dumped your father for some forest gump look alike.

i laughed when you say shit like oh im a bad ass but when i talk shit abought your mother to your girlfriend you go and tell mommy.

i remember that day clearly when your b*tch of a mom was going nuts at my work trying to get me fired.

unlike her mid 50 year old dead beat ass i work for a living i dont live with my daughter and mooch money.

unlike your f*ggot ass i dont throw lit half smoke ciggarettes at my womans face.

you aighnt tough.

all you are is a fake a p*ssy a woman beater.

when the day comes when we both die i'll finish by pouring ether on your soul strike a match and watch your soul burn slow.

Royal_Knight
I am sure this will get closed anyways

<<Solo>>
Yeah it will.

Rabid_Wolverine
i dont think it will be closed because IT DOES NOT INVOLVE KMC MEMBERS NAMES.

Agent Elrond
It's not fair to bash ppl that aren't here to respond

Royal_Knight
yeah but it still involves bad language

Rabid_Wolverine
when i posted mine i just edited the cuss words.

realworlddreams
why r u so angry R_W?

Clark_Kent
hate is reserved for peeps who have no other feelings.

i have my reasons to get angry..there is this dude that lives like two blocks over. the guy maddogs me when i pass, of course, he has a goon bunch outside his house. so i don't do nuttin', but, if he walks up my street alone, ima holla at him. let bygones be bygones..i guess.

Rabid_Wolverine
read my post and see why im anger.

badkittykitty
you didn't edit them very well and I do believe there is more threads like this RW...and if it's to out of line it will have be closed,sorry thats how things are around here.

don't be hate'in

Rabid_Wolverine
lock it who cares any way

Rogue Jedi
whats this all about?

Raven Guardia
why cant bash people on KMC...sum of them need to be bashed

Royal_Knight
um sure

badkittykitty
but who's to decide that? it's better no one bashs and we all try to get along..it's in the forums best interest to be fun for everyone.

thats why raz made these rules http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Clark_Kent
yeah, i wouldn't mind being bashed by words. its amusing. i laugh at a few and laugh while i re-type them...in the world...thats another thing. totally diffrent. you'd be amazed about the REAl lives of members.

BASH ON, Bash Fair, not below the internet belt, bash when mods ain't around..bash free, bash wise, and bash the other basher into bashed potatoes..........................a real bash field

badkittykitty
*sigh*

Royal_Knight
when you bash you run the risk of getting banned

Rogue Jedi
i have no opinion here.

Clark_Kent
that comes with the bash territory.

some members have pride, they rant, they rave, and they call me and you names for everyone to read...they the ones with silly insults.

me..like i sid laugh and carry on with a colorful remark...

Raven Guardia
well we should bash WITHOUT saying names

for example : well today I got so mad because so and so thought they were so cool etc....

Clark_Kent
cool as Ice, annoying like a cold dead corpse of a housefly.

badkittykitty
???

LMFAO!!! laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
*looks around and nervously laughs too*

Clark_Kent
see...........funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.