The Worst People from School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Who's the person you most hate from school or from past school years? The people that were just downright bad and should have been expelled?

I have two people.

Ryan: A kid at my school who has been suspended way too many times.
Most Recent Events: (1) Got in trouble for cussing at me and getting me in trouble for cussing at him and (2) brought an airsoft gun to school at shot a few guys in the temples and face (the bibis are still lying around the school yard.
Punishment: He's only gotten detention and suspended too many times. My principal is too much of a softy so he hasn't been expelled for bringing the airsoft gun.

Scott: A kid that went to my school and was expelled for extreme sickness.
Most Recent Event: (1) Got expelled for bringing a condom to school and trying to have sex with one of the popular kids and (2) me and my friend saw him at the park 2 years later and he yelled "F*** you!" like 40 times before we left and (3) wears baggy pants and gay shirts to Catillion, a school to learn how to be polite.

Edna Witch
There was a irl at my primary school who was really mean. I remember I had to sit with her all the way through the second class and when I had broken my arm, she used to wack me every time I wouldn't help her or she didin't get her own way, or she got mad or she just felt like it. She was the kind of kid that would give you sweets and toys to make you their friend and then take them away to give to someone else. I hated her. She used to have my best friend in tears. We rejoiced the day she got moved permanently to sit in front of the teacher.

There was this boy I also went to primary school with but he went to the same senior school as me aswell. He is one of those people I just don't get. He doesn't seem to understand the concept of thinking about others. He was a real boy racer and he was speeding down a little country lane in our village when he and another car had to swerve to miss each other. The other car had a family and they were mildlyinjured. He wrote off his car. The sick thing is that he was proud of it. He said it made him a man now he had written off a car. He had photos of the wreck all over his locker. God I hated him!

Machine
i was on my high school football team i started freshman year ,everything was fine until i went junior varsity then the poopies hit the fan ,some of the varsity players decided it was time to kick my ass for no reason at all ,so five of them grabbed me as i was about to go home from practice then the beat me up stripped me down to my underwear and tied me to a trash can . if i ever see russel,mark,jose,rosen,jordan i will hurt them worse then they can imagine ..........side note i find very pleasing jordan connelly died about three months ago from a horrible accident on the way back from vegas ,they were racing and jordan's car hit a semi-truck ,thats not the worst part ....after hitting the truck their car burst into flames with jordan in the car. the passenger tried to pull him out put only was able to pull half of his body out leaving his legs in the car and his bleeding torso on hte ground the passenger was also a varsity *******

Thomas H
Hehehee laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Bad Boy
HARDY HA!!!!!!!

yerssot
machine, a bit less hating would be great

Captain REX
I agree with Yerss. I would be happy that the person died only because he wouldn't bug me anymore. But that's about it. Although, I would probably be just as mad.

Did any girls walk by? laughing out loud

ToMacco
Oh my God, Machine sad embarrasment That's terrible! sad sad

barbie_girl
i started my school in 1997 and was fine until i got into yr 9 wen a certain person called sara hardy aka guissepi came along. we didnt get along from th beggining and war started. she thought i was little and defenseless so tried to pick a fight on me at school but i pushed her down a ditch. she then one time tried to put me in this boat and tried to untie it smaking my head on the floor in the process. so we had a major fight and i broke her ribs and nearly cracked her skull. i then got done for actual bodily ham by the police. and a few weeks before christmas her older sister thought that she was big punched me in the nose and ran off not even letting me fight back now im gettin her done. i wish she bwere dead. shes left our skewl now but still lives round the corner!!! i wish she never moved there!

mah
.........sounds harsh

barbie_girl
i would rate it an 18! very messy!

Thomas H
<Are you f***ing insane???
Do you enjoy it when people die??
Do you know how it is to loos half your body???? And die??
Not to be an *******, but you simply dont enojy this shit!!!!!!

Thomas H
I havent ever had an personal enemy....but I have been in some messy fights!!!!!! evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

yerssot
if any mod reads this,
please close the thread, it's getting out of hand!

Thomas H
agree!!!! It was ok in the start, but when people starts saying that they enjoyed that people died, its enough!!!!!

Ushgarak
Okidokey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.