blade vs spiderman vs wolverine vs punisher who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rabid_Wolverine
take your pick

<<Solo>>
Can anyone say, Spider-Man?

SUPERMANDAMAN
PUNISHER WOULD END UP BLASTIN WOLVERINE SO BAD THAT IT WOULD OVER OAD HIS HEALING FACTOR BUT I DOUBT THAT HE WOULD BE ABLE TO HIT SPIDER MAN AND SPIDER MAN WOUD BE ABLE TO TAKE HIM OUT WITH ONE GOOD HIT SO I THINK IT WOULD GO TO SPIDEY

Austinzilla
Spider-Man...hes the strongest out of them all

Order of Deaths:
1. Punisher
2. Blade
3. Wolverine

mordamor22
spidey

FrothByte
blade wins. he's the hardest to kill after all. he's a vampire, which should mean he only dies with a stake in his heart or with ultra violet light.

SUPERMANDAMAN
BLADES HALF VAMPIRE SO THE LIGHT WOULDNT DO IT AND HE ALSO HE CAN BE BEATIN DOWN STILL

Linkalicious
1. there is a vs. thread already....can we please use that instead of making a trillion ridiculous VS. threads?

2. Superman....quit using caps, you aren't 5 years old...

3. Spiderman. he's stronger and faster than everyone on the list.

SuperDarryl
This is a hard fight to crown one person the champ. Spiderman definitly has an advantage because of his obvious wall crawling ability, acrobatic manuvering and webbing. So I think Spiderman would be able to do flips around Punisher, and Wolverine. Punisher would definitly be able to kill Wolverine. I picture Wolverine running all around an alley, and Punisher firing an M-16 at him trying to hit em. Eventually killing him. Blade could come into the mix and take some superheros out though.The Day Walker could definitly do some damage. He's like a black Bruce Wayne, better than Batman. But thats another versus thread. I think the fight would end with Punisher dead from Blade. Wolverine dead from Punisher. And Spiderman and Blade fighting it out. Fight could go either way. So I say the fight would be between Spidey and Blade. Gonna post another thread in a few about this battle..

Linkalicious
how is an M-16 supposed to kills Wolverine? I've seen a Helicopter mounted .50 caliber machine gun turn him to swiss cheese and still live.

MaverickIce
Wolvie, easy

SUPERMANDAMAN
Im sure it would take more than an m 16 but im sure punisher would have something better than that on him

Arachnoidfreak
Punisher can have whatever he wants on him, it wont kill Wolverine. nothing short of a nuke(ok, maybe that gas they use in nuclear powerplants to put out the fires, it fills up a person's lungs with liquid, drowning them) will kill Wolverine. He has stood up to hundreds of bullets being fired at him, explosions, stabbed, even being burned alive. Punisher can't carry any weapon on him strong enough to put Wolverine down.

SUPERMANDAMAN
what the hell are u talking about in ultimate x men the people from weapon x unloaded a few rounds of machine gun bullets on him and he was down for 2 weeks so im sure the punisher could do some damage to him and what are u talking about nothin short of a nuke he is not invulerable laughing

vegeance
punisher

ozlancer0z
toughie .. either wolvie or spidey and we all know that's an epic battle. webbing won't help spiderman since wolverine's got claws but spidey can bench 10 tons if he wanted to so it he didn't hold back against wolverine .. i guess spidey has the edge. i mean can wolverine's healing factor really take 10 tons onslaught spidey beating?

VENOMfan
Spiderman would win.

he can take all of them indavidualy. Blade would be the most diffucult for him

Arachnoidfreak
I had the impression that we were talking about Wolverine...none of the Ultimate Universe comics are in continuity with the rest of the Marvel Universe. I was NOT talking about Ultimate Wolverine, but besides that he wasn't out for 2 weeks, and they weren't just "a few rounds" they used him for target practice everyday.

spidermanwudwin
Everyone would piss over Wolverine so he'd be out right away. The Punisher would kill Blade or Blade would kill the Punisher and Spidrman would kill whoever was left. He could Individually kill and of them and i wouldn't bet against him takin 2 of them on at once. Blade would probably be the best of the 3 against him but he'd definetly lose 'cos Spidie is clever and much stonger/a better fighter than Blade.

SPIDERMAN WINS

Kain Phoenix
r ulot crazy bottom line is punisher would be the first to go he is only human but with guns. WOW seen it all b4 next would be blade to go sorry but i think wolvy would best him.
and then the true fight would be down towolverine vs spiderman a good fight but with his uncanny eas to kill spiderman would be next
wolvy survives again.

wrathofachilles
Mav: How do you figure 'Wolvie, easy?' Wolvie, not at all, but certainly not easy

Snakedhead: please say you're kidding. You actually think Punisher can win this? Punisher is the running joke of the Marvel Universe. He's a bad ass with all the nameless thugs, but ANY time he gets into it with the heroes he gets his ass handed to him. That's why the Whaf If? writers came up with the joke 'What if Punisher killed everyone in the Marvel Universe?' He doesn't stand a chance against anyone.

Havoc470
yeah punisher is in the bottom of the hero chain on MU, he's a cool character but against spiderman and wolverine (which he's already lost against) he's no match

imo wolverine would win, blade has good experience, but i dont think it beats wolverines healing factor, adamantium, and combat experience, spiderman would be the last up against wolverine but i think wolverine would ultimately win, of course it'll be a hard match

radioboy121
Over on this site:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff

I believe it is on the 6th or 7th page, there is a battle between Punisher and Wolverine where Wolverine gets his butt kicked for the most part. Does anyone know what comic this is? Its most likely a Punisher comic, since I can't depict Punisher beating Wolverine in such close quarters like this.

I am more familiar with only Spiderman, Wolverine, and Punisher, so I can't evaluate Blade (and the movies does not count for me); I'd give the fight to either Spiderman or Wolverine.

Spiderman has the definite advantage of strength, speed, agility, and elusiveness. But Wolverine has hit Spiderman before (albeit only a few times) and Spiderman is not durable enough to take a direct hit from his claws. Could go either way based on the battleground.

Havoc470
theres a pounisher/wolverine where they fight and end up working together i think, neither win though....and then theres punisher hunting down wolverine in a comic (forgot which one) and wolverine just mauls him

spiderman would have no way of beating wolverine, he'd give him a few good hits but in a fight like this wolverine would take the win

what does the link have to do with this fight???

radioboy121
I posted that particular link, because on one of the pages on it, there is a battle between Punisher and Wolverine and I was wondering about it. There is another where Punisher has his gun raised at Spiderman's face and fires. I wasn't sure whether these pictures were from comics or perhaps fan-based (it looks like from the comics).

Lil-Goblin
Cool idea for a fight.

Havoc470
yeah it does look like its from the comics, and it probably is...can you post or tell me which page its on, i really dont wanna browse through each one lol

radioboy121
I found these on page 6 and 7 on the site, but I think new images are occasionally added in, so the pages will vary. Here is the links to the pictures directly. The images are large (250KB and up.)

Punisher vs. Wolverine http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/PunisherKillstheMU28.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/PunisherKillstheMU29.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/PunisherKillstheMU30.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/PunisherKillstheMU31.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/PunisherKillstheMU32.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/PunisherKillstheMU6.jpg

Punisher vs. Spiderman
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/PunisherKillstheMU12.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/PunisherKillstheMU13.jpg

Punisher firing at Cyclops' face
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/PunisherKillstheMU5.jpg

I just wish I knew what "friends" Wolverine was referring to in the first six images.

Havoc470
i think thats the what if? of punisher killing all the marvel universe lol

but i still gotta go with wolverine on this one

i hate the punisher in that comic so much, only because he kills all the characters in such a stupid way lol

crazyspinz
agreed, 100%

crazyspinz
o crap, ididnt see the other page, i didnt agree with that

BOBIZZIE
IT WOULD BE CLOSE BETWEEN WOLVERIEN AND BLADE CAUSE BOTH CAN HEAL THEMSELVES.

BOBIZZIE
JAGGERNAUT VS COLLOSUSS VS THE BLOB?

Paola
BOBIZZIE: quit using caps, please

wrathofachilles
Ok, this is the infamous comic What If the Punisher Killed the Marvel Universe. It's actually in the title of the link if you look...it is quite possibly the worst comic written in the history of Marveldom. It was disgusting, it was absurd, and it was in no way possible. It did not happen in the continuim, the 'What If?' series is for writers to play around with the characters, thus Punisher beating all of the characters that in reality he would not stand a chance against. The 'friends' Wolverine was referring to are all the Marvel heroes Punisher killed before him. Don't take this to presume that Punisher would win. Again, it's a 'What If?' comic, meaning it holds no water. Punisher is not capable of achieving this without the Infinity Gauntlet. And even then it probably wouldn't happen because Punisher isn't strong enough to control that.

wrathofachilles
Oooh, that one's my favorite Paola. Nice wink

Swanky-Tuna
Even if that What If comic was true... Punisher was in the right place at the right time to shoot Spiderman right after fighting Venom. There's no Venom in this fight.

wrathofachilles
Yes but the entire scenario was ridiculous. You can't kill the symbiote with taser wires, it's gone up against a hell of a lot more than that. It would have receded, and then wrapped around Brock when Punisher was standing over him. Even if he did manage to kill Brock, the symbiote would have consumed and killed Punisher. Furthermore, the writer *Ennis* doesn't know shit about Spider-Man. His spider-sense went off telling him Punisher was behind him, but not that the taser wire was around him? I don't think so. He would have fairly easily avoided it, and even if he did get caught by it, he would have still dodged the bullet. People have to admit Ennis knew nothing about the characters. I mean, EVERY mutant outside Wolverine and Cyclops was killed on the moon???? Give me a break.

Swanky-Tuna
Wow... it sounds like this Ennis is genius. That's horrible-funny. From what I hear, House of the Dead funny. Straight... to the moon... *dramatically points at the moon*

wrathofachilles
Lol, has the word 'genius' taken a far diffferent connotation recently? It was stupid. He knew nothing about the mutans either. He had Magneto leading the bad mutants, including Apocalypse *like he'd let Magneto lead him in any aspect!* and before they start to fight the X-Men, they all get nuked. The Punisher needs to kill the writer, that's the only character in the Marvel Universe he can or should take. I lost a great deal of respect for the fact that Marvel actually published this trash.

Nataku8188
Strength;
1) Spidey
2) Blade
3) Wolvie
4) Pun

Speed;
1) Spidey
2) Wolvie
3) Blade
4) Punisher

Healing;
1) Wolvie
2) Blade
3) Spidey/Punisher

Weaponry;
1) Blade/Punisher
2) Wolvie
3) Spidey

Hmmmm... Considering Wolvie can survive anything pun has, and Blade is faster and stronger, and essentialy the same archetype, then punisher... Pun is dead. Then we got wolvie and blade, I'm going wolvie. Blade has nothing that can stop those Adamantium claws... but if hes bone claw wolvie... hes toast by punisher. Next up is either blade or wolvie against spidey. Spidey can dodge anything wolvie throws out, hes done it before.

Spidey will go down if they team up against him... but thats about it.

who?-kid
Yes, I'm a Spider-Man fan, but in all honesty, I believe Spider-Man can take the three of them together, starting with Punisher, than Blade and next is Wolverine (no walk in the park, mind you !).

But it is possible, when written right. For example : Spider-Man grabs Punisher and throws him at Blade real hard =&gt; two guys out of the picture, only Wolverine is left. As long as he fights Wolverine from a distance, he can certainly beat him : he just has to hit him from time to time (and jump away of course), web up his eyes, throw him against a wall or stuff, throw cars at him, and eventually, Wolverine will go down.

Swanky-Tuna
You can't forget Spiderman spouting off things like "You can do better than that! You're doing CLAW-ful!"

Havoc470
yeah but this is a 3-way fight it isnt organized, they arent gonna stand in a line and then let spidey conveniently take out blade, then punisher, then wolverine (which i really doubt he could do)

blade/punisher is number 1 in weaponry.....i think adamantium is way beyond their weapons, although they have guns its no big deal for wolverine or spiderman...although spidey would have a pretty hard time he'd still get through okay

crazyspinz
blade and wolverine would be a cool fight to watch, but sadly blade would get taken out shortly after the punnisher, then spidey and wolvie would fight for the rest of eternity cuz marvel wouldnt know whitch one of there posterboys to take out

Havoc470
lol, very true....but how will enhanced strength, webbing, and a spider sense do against adamantium, a well trained crazy man, hightened senses, and a healing factor

crazyspinz
well, they did fight once, spiderman would have won, but he could only win by killing wolvie and he didnt have the nerve, so wolvie knocked him out

Nataku8188
Very few marvel characters can best spidey 1 on 1. As far as blade is concerned, he is WAY better then punisher... his acid edged sword is just as dangerous as wolverine's claws.

Havoc470
how could he have killed wolverine?

yeah blade has the edge (no pun intended) on punisher

crazyspinz
i m not sure, but in the comic is said he could, i think he was gonna like drown him or something cheap like that

Havoc470
-_- stupid writers lol

wrathofachilles
Drown him? They were in a cemetery. And Wolverine did not knock him out. Did you read the issue? In Spider-Man vs. Wolverine, they fought for about two pages at the very end after a long story of crap. Spider-man got the upper hand, got on top of Wolverine and grabbed his neck. Wolvie put his hand up to Spider-Man's throat and said 'all I have to do is unsheath my claws and all you have to do is break my neck.' It was a draw. Worst comic until 'Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe except Thor, Silver Surfer, Ironman, and all the cosmic characters....'

crazyspinz
dude, i read it a long time ago, its an old comic, but now i remember, spidy was bashing wolvies head into a tombstone then relised it wasnt doing mutch then he grabbed hid neck and so on

who?-kid
If it were a fight to the death, Spider-Man would have won (I know he isn't the killing kind, but let's assume he is) : don't forget that Wolverine was lying down with Spider-Man upon him !

Yes, Wolverine was laughing, but:
a. it shouldn't have happened. Not even Wolverine can take much from an enraged Spider-Man.
b. it was all he could do.

And I don't consider it a draw : Wolverine had no chance stabbing Spider-Man with his claws, don't care what he says : spider-sense anyone ?

wrathofachilles
Right but when the claws are literally at his throat, he probably wouldn't have dodged in time. It was a cheap ending, designed to keep both Spidey and Wolvie fans happy. All it did was piss off everyone. But you're right, even Wolverine getting his head bashed into stone is going to have a headache. I personally hate Wolverine and Daredevil when they team-up with Spidey. They both act like he's still a teenager when he's been doing it longer than either of them, albeit barely for Daredevil. Human Torch and Spidey team-ups are much better.

crazyspinz
u say he cant take mutch from an enraged spider man, but he did fight the hulk who is always enraged and can do more than 10xs more damage than spidys

wrathofachilles
He got his ass handed to him too, lol. Except in that god-awful What If? comic. Besides, it's easier for Wolvie to fight Hulk, kind of like a mouse scares an elephant. Wolverine is so tiny he can maneuver around Hulk very easily, while Spider-Man's agility far surpasses Wolverine, so he can't really maneuver around him.

Havoc470
if spiderman snapped wolverines neck, wolvie would've just recovered he would'nt have been beat

and sure hulk is less flexible in a fight, but he's a freakin monster, with one hit wolvie would've gotten thrown far as hell, as opposed to spiderman's strength which wolverine could take alot of punishment from, wolverine has the upperhand here imo

crazyspinz
i was commenting on how wolverine could take more hits than spidey, not why he would beat him

Swanky-Tuna
So Wolverine could take more hits and get hit more and Spiderman could take less hits and get hit way less.

wrathofachilles
Wolverine cannot recover from a broken neck. A broken neck severs the nerve centers in the vertebrae and sends a shock wave that shuts off the brain. His healing factor cannot recover from that. If you read the issue anyway, Wolverine acknowledges that would kill him, but they both knew Spider-Man wasn't going to actually do it. Doesn't mean he couldn't.

Nataku8188
You can't snap wolvie's neck cause of the adamantium, but you can, however, tear his head off. The only thing holding your head onto your spine is muscle, and I'm sure Spider-man is strong enough to pull it off. Besides the face that if Spidey webs wolvies hands to the ground/wall, he cant do shit but sit there and ramble.

Kontraz
spidey wins this one easily. Punisher and blade would be out of the fight within seconds, as punisher is treated as a joke around spidey and blade just doesn't have any advantages at all in this fight against spidey or wolvie. And, from what i've seen, spidey's been able to handle wolverine in every encounter thus far...

Swanky-Tuna
You know your neck isn't one long piece of solid bone?

Havoc470
i really doubt wolvie's that easy to kill, for the fact that i've seen him break his back and neck while fighting certain characters, and wolverine acknowledged spidey's actions in that comic so it could be a 50/50 thing, no writer would want to kill off spidey

spidey webbing logans hands to the floor wont do crap, remember wolverine has enhanced strength, stamina, agility, speed, and reflexes also, spidey isnt the only one

who?-kid
Oh yes it will. Wolverine isn't very strong (for a superhero). No way he can break Spider-Man's web when his arms are covered under web. He can cut through the web with ease, but when he can't use his claws to free himself, he's helpless.

who?-kid
When Spider-Man walks away and leaves Wolverine to recover from the broken neck Spider-Man gave him =&gt; that's a win in my book for Spider-Man.

wrathofachilles
This isn't actually debatable. Wolverine himself said he can die by having his neck snapped. His neck isn't made of adamantium, it's laced with adamantium, there's a siginificant difference. Second of all, your head is not attached to your body via muscle alone...go look at a skeleton. The spine goes all the way up, ergo Spidey is not likely to rip his head off. Again, he can snap his neck, there's no opinion involved. Wolverine would not recover from that.

Wolverine does not have enhanced strength. He is strong but he is not super-strong. He cannot break Spider-Man's webbing.

MERCILOUS
What characters say isn't always fact, Wolverine wins this one.

who?-kid
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
What characters say isn't always fact, Wolverine wins this one.
Even if the character (in this case) admitted it himself ?

Lol, you are really stretching it...

The MISTER
Originally posted by VENOMfan
Spiderman would win.

he can take all of them indavidualy. Blade would be the most diffucult for him agreed

The MISTER
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You can't snap wolvie's neck cause of the adamantium, but you can, however, tear his head off. The only thing holding your head onto your spine is muscle, and I'm sure Spider-man is strong enough to pull it off. Besides the face that if Spidey webs wolvies hands to the ground/wall, he cant do shit but sit there and ramble. lol..damn that's agood post..lol laughing

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman wins this one. Wolverine is not a god. He can't repair his own brain cells or anything like that. He is really just a peak human with super claws and super durability. Like I said before, Super strong characters can be overpowered, Super fast characters can be overwhelmed, Super smart characters tricked, and Super durable characters KNOCKED DA FU** OUT !!!

leonidas
&lt;&lt;This isn't actually debatable. Wolverine himself said he can die by having his neck snapped.&gt;&gt;

heheh. i tried this one. wolvie fans aren't buying, as merc so quickly pointed out. i DO agree with you. i can't believe wolvie himself wouldn't know his own body, and what it's capable of. this issue however, is an old and unresolvable one . . .

CorderaMitchell
Even the fans know wolvies body better than he does.

jinzin
Wolverine doesn't know 50% about himself entirely...why would he be accurate about that? especially when it's later stated the the skeleton is bonded! jeesh...it's not that hard a concept to understand.....

X-Logan
Wolverine should win.Punisher would go down first and then Spiderman and than Blade.Blade vs Wolvie would be awesome.

CorderaMitchell
How would Wolverine win, Slashing at everything willy nilly and hope it falls down?

X-Logan
well,Logan have already beaten Spider Man.

Logan have already beaten Punisher.

I believe Logan could beat Blade in an awesome fight.

Simple.

who?-kid
Originally posted by X-Logan
well,Logan have already beaten Spider Man.

Logan have already beaten Punisher.

I believe Logan could beat Blade in an awesome fight.

Simple.
Hm, I agree with the "simple"-part...

StrawNilla
Nice thread, first of all.

Onto the topic at hand: a decent strategy for Blade, Wolvie, and Spidey would be to gang up on the only guy in this fight with guns. With him out of the way they'd actually be able to fight without worrying about whether or not they'd be able to dodge stray bullets here and there (with the exception of Spidey, of course.)

As far as a fight between Blade, Wolvie, and Spidey goes...I'll give the victory to the only guy in the fight with superhuman strength, speed, agility, euilibrium, pre-cog, etc, etc.....namely Spidey.

CorderaMitchell
And wall crawling

Majestic_Lizard
Spiderman would actually be the first to go. He is not bullet proof and in close quarters his agility and spidersense are useless. The guy isn't a killer, he doesn't carry guns. His ethics would get him killed here, not any physical weaknesses. He is several times as strong as the next strongest in the group, but that doesn't help him deflect bullets. Any one of these other three would kill him. Punisher would kill Spiderman and Blade. Punisher has already dealt with Spiderman and Blade and would know how to take them out. Wolverine would kill Punisher after Punisher runs out of ammunition.

Majestic_Lizard
Spiderman can only dodge low calibre bullets at long range. Close range Punisher is going to blow him away. Punisher is not going to be stupid enough to try to engage him hand to hand. All of Spiderman's great abilities are not going to save him from machine gun bullets. His spidersense will only warn him that he is about to die. Which of course, HE WILL. RAT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-BLAM-KA-BLAM

Were it Spidey against Punisher alone, Spidey would incapacitate Frank. But this is not the case here and Spiderman is going to be dealing with Blade and Wolverine. Punisher will just pick off the nice guy at his leisure.

As to Blade, it all depends on how well prepared Castle is. If he has the right equipment Blade will be no more of a problem than Parker. If he doesn't have that equipment Blade is going to take him out.

Logan is going to be impossible for Castle, though. The best he can do with Logan is incapacitate him and get away. Punisher has NEVER been able to definitively defeat Wolverine. He even ran over Wolverine with a steam roller once and it just pissed off Logan.

If it comes down to Blade and Logan, that will be interesting. Wolverine is faster and a better hand to hand combatant even though both are physically enhanced. Decapitating Blade will kill him. Blade isn't going to be able to pull it off.

That is how it WOULD REALLY GO DOWN.

black wolverine
first i would liike to say dat spideyor wolverine will win wolverine can fight better than balade punisher and spiderman and spiderman is the strongest and fastest there so it is out of wolverine and spidey

StrawNilla
Originally posted by Majestic_Lizard
Spiderman can only dodge low calibre bullets at long range. Close range Punisher is going to blow him away. Punisher is not going to be stupid enough to try to engage him hand to hand. All of Spiderman's great abilities are not going to save him from machine gun bullets. His spidersense will only warn him that he is about to die. Which of course, HE WILL. RAT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-BLAM-KA-BLAM

Were it Spidey against Punisher alone, Spidey would incapacitate Frank. But this is not the case here and Spiderman is going to be dealing with Blade and Wolverine. Punisher will just pick off the nice guy at his leisure.

As to Blade, it all depends on how well prepared Castle is. If he has the right equipment Blade will be no more of a problem than Parker. If he doesn't have that equipment Blade is going to take him out.

Logan is going to be impossible for Castle, though. The best he can do with Logan is incapacitate him and get away. Punisher has NEVER been able to definitively defeat Wolverine. He even ran over Wolverine with a steam roller once and it just pissed off Logan.

If it comes down to Blade and Logan, that will be interesting. Wolverine is faster and a better hand to hand combatant even though both are physically enhanced. Decapitating Blade will kill him. Blade isn't going to be able to pull it off.

That is how it WOULD REALLY GO DOWN.
Spidey could handle Pun in this battle, and as a scenario or strategy all three (Spidey, Blade, and Wolvie) could gang up on Pun seeing as he's the only guy with guns and quickly eliminate him. And let's not forget that Spidey can web Punisher's arms to his sides (as with everyone else) and KO him, putting Castle out of the game.

And let's not forget another method of attack...the speedblitz. Spidey could rush Castle seeing as Spidey knows Castle has come prepared and leave him biting the dust before Castle can even pull out those toys of his.

The rest could go down courtesy of Spidey in similar ways, for Blade Spidey could just web him to the point of immoilization, KO him via speedblitz, or throw him into others. Wolvie can be webbed up as well, he can be knocked out (like a thin layer of adamantium is going to dull the power of Spidey's punches to the point where Logan's brain wouldn't rattle, sure. roll eyes (sarcastic) ), and he can be thrown into others until Spidey can figure out what else to do with him. It's simple.

StrawNilla
Originally posted by Majestic_Lizard
Spiderman would actually be the first to go. He is not bullet proof and in close quarters his agility and spidersense are useless. The guy isn't a killer, he doesn't carry guns. His ethics would get him killed here, not any physical weaknesses. He is several times as strong as the next strongest in the group, but that doesn't help him deflect bullets. Any one of these other three would kill him. Punisher would kill Spiderman and Blade. Punisher has already dealt with Spiderman and Blade and would know how to take them out. Wolverine would kill Punisher after Punisher runs out of ammunition.
Punisher does not know how to take care of Spiderman when Spiderman is fighting sensibly. In closed quarters combat all he'd have to do is punch his way out past any one of these opponents (something he could do to any member of this team) or web whoever he's facing off against and be on his merry way.

Ethics have never stopped Spidey from punching, and in a battle where, if he plans to use his hands, it is absolutely nessecary to KO his opposition, he'll do so. That's common sense, something Pete is chock full of.

And what's to say that this battle will be in closed quarters? Out in the open he can overwhelm any opposition he's facing off against in this fight with his speed, strength, and/or webbing. Punisher's no threat to Spidey, Spidey doesn't even have to be that far away to dodge bullets, and on his feet it's been theorized that he can run 3X faster than a peak human at his or her top speed, that's about 105 miles per hour. Pun isn't prepared for everything, and neither is Wolvie or Blade, if anything, Spidey is the one everyone in this fight will have to look out for seeing as Spidey has all three of these guys in every physical aspect excluding superhuman durability and endurance pertaining to Wolvie. Top that off with a long range weapon (webbing) strong enough to support a collapsing building and, when you look at it logically, who in this fight is there to stop Spidey? Esp. seeing as it's every man for himself and not 3 vs. 1.

Wanderer259
Depends. I'm assuming there is no preparation at all here or else Frank would take it. That's the entire point of the Punisher -- you cannot stick him in a fight against superhuman opponents (Wolverine IS superhuman; he has powers) without letting him prepare first or he will go down. Frank's most dangerous when he can set up the fight. As it stands right now, he'd probably lose, though I doubt he'd go down as easy as everyone makes it out to be.

KrOnIk982
I dont know why everyone is picking spidey, Spidey can just jump and run away, wolvie can easily cut through the web and punisher has toys which can do the same. Any damage from Punisher's weapons can kill spidey, Punisher is only human, easily killed by wolvie's claws or Blades weapons, Punisher cant kill Wolvie, he already tried and failed, Wolverine's ability to heal and his unbreakable skeleton make him superior to all of them. Spidey isnt going to be able to hurt Wolvie so all he could do is stay out of range, but Wolvie ability to heal also inhibits the aging process so even if he couldnt deliver the fatal blow, time would do it for him. Blade can die if all his blood is drained, or he is stabbed in the heart with silver or shot with silver nitrate. The only way to kill Wolvie is to completely vaporize his flesh and the none of them have the ability or a weapon which is that powerful. By the way drowning wolverine only puts him into a coma, as soon as he breaths again he's alive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.