Who like Coffee?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pred@tor
I like coffee! Happy Dance

shaber
I've drunk it alot since I was 17 embarrasment

Pred@tor
what kind of coffee do you like... Espresso, Irish.. hey, I smell a poll coming up!

shaber
I like both. However, when you're impoverished you're not exactly spoilt for choice!

frodo_dude
i have drunk coffe since i was 13 by then i used 2 drink it latte now irish and espresso

Pred@tor
when you're imp... what? smile

shaber
When you have very limited means

Pred@tor
Oh OK. thanks. Now I learnt something too. Do you think "what kind of coffee do you like most" will be a good poll?

Clark_Kent
I hate COFFEE, I like some hot co-co with mellows floatin'.

frodo_dude
yeah!! i smell coffe yey!

Pred@tor
Coffee... it is the essance of life. If I do not have my coffee, I will not be able to send sarcastic remarks etc. to KMC...

frodo_dude
same here lol

1-winged angel
mmmm coffee

Pred@tor
oh yeah

frodo_dude
hell yeah

Titanic Lover
i can't live without coffee

Furious Angel
coffee is the fountain of lifebig grin

Titanic Lover
got that right

Pred@tor
Let's write a song about coffee: "Amaaaaaaaaazing Coffeeeeeee wake me up....."

FRO§T
did i tell any one that coffe makes me sleepy

Pred@tor
that's strange

Stormy Day
I like coffee smile

FRO§T
me too, i have some now

Stormy Day
I like it but I dont drink it often it will stunt my growth confused

SessomaruLover1
Coffee *drools*

Pred@tor
Predator's Dark Dictionary Definition: Coffee (say cough - ee)

(noun) drrink that is the essance of life.

Stormy Day
yes

Titanic Lover
i need coffee

Lord Shadow Z
Thats strange, it sometimes does that to me too confused

FRO§T
whats wrong with us, its proberly nothing shifty

Lord Shadow Z
I'm pretty sure it's nothing to worry about shifty.......Although I could be wrong

frodo_dude
im drinkin coffe right now

ladygrim
i dont really drink coffee give me tea or hot chocolate any day

FRO§T
noooo!

ladygrim
yesssss TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA .... HOT CHOCOLATE

<<Solo>>
Here's a q. Who doesn't like coffee?

ladygrim
ME MEMEMEMEME

WindDancer
Gotta have my cup of Java every morning.

Atlantas
I don't really drink coffee however I work at a Dairy Queen and i think i may be adicted to our Moolattes

FRO§T
they sound yum

frodo_dude
yeah!

Atlantas
oh they are very yummy

FRO§T
atalntas what is the pic in ur sig from

Daisy Duke
me no like coffee
me like choclate chip frap from starbucks

yummmmmmmm happy

Ashy
i love coffee but i like french vanilla better smile

Dario Argento
I couldn't live without it

Ashy
lol same im like so lazy if i dont have4 coffee in the morning stick out tongue

heen68
I hate coffee sick

sniper
java java java java java java java java JAVA!

Pred@tor
coffee is the essance of life! Do not anger the spirits of the coffee bean!

Atlantas
It's from Xenosaga Episode 2

Pred@tor
^ hey heres another chinese proverb -
"Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted."

Titanic Lover
where's my coffee

misha
i have drunk (and loved) coffee since i was 11...(very close to 12, but still 11) i think that beats everyone???
i have it every morning to wake me up, then one in the afternoon (decaff) then sometimes another one at night (decaff)

misha
how bout
coffee chill, coffee chill, chill, browns coffe chill
brooooooowns, brons coffe chill (fa la la la la la la, browns coffe chill)
embarrasment ok it was an add that was on like 2 yrs ago an every1 still loves it!

ladygrim
i used to like coffee but now it just tastes bland ergh

Daisy Duke
coffeeless coffee is the best kind no expression

Storm
coffee sick

get bent
who doesnt like coffee?

Storm
I absolutely don' t like it.

@ngel
I drink coffee

Black w/sugar, Latte, Espresso (The best) French Vanilla, Irish. Been drinking it sicne I was 12.

BingaBonga
I like coffee, but it has to be de-caffinated or else I'd break out all over. erm I like it with a spoonful of sugar and cream. I don't have it too often though.

OrliObsessor1
I like instant coffee better than i do regular coffee.

Mighty Yoda
i had my coffee this morning. Same as usual, 1 sugar 4 spoonfuls of coffee. Hmm gorgeous.

misha
i - whats this.......glenn...i told u not 2 add me 2 ur sig roll eyes (sarcastic) thanx anyways! - well, i have one heaped teaspoon of coffee and 3 quarters teaspoon of sugar!

frodo_dude
COFFE ROCKS! rock

misha
HEAR HEAR!

frodo_dude
gimme a C! *everybody screams C* gimme a O *everybody screams O* gime 2 F *everybody: F F* gimme an E *everybody screams E*
COFFE, COFFE, COFFE! yey COFFE ROX! rock

misha
yeah!!!

frodo_dude
COFFE ROCKS! YEAH C'MON COFFE LUVERS!!

Corran
Mmmm Coffee

moonwalker741
i drink coffee......i love starbucks.....tall mocha frap, with vanilla powder on it.......its good!

Corran
Mmmm Mocha.

lil bitchiness
Oh god, id die if I didnt have my morning coffee! Its a must before the exam, or before any lectures, or any important event...its...just....a must!!

Coffee makes me world go round!

Real
i hate coffee...tea is better

Ashy
i like both stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
My friend Misty at work and I drink coffee at the same time to get all wired and weird together. It really freaks out the customers. It's fun. smile

misha
i was just about to say that!!

Shelbert Lemon
I was just thinking about coffee... ....It taste and smells so good, not to mention the way it makes you feel after you have some. I know some of you may be too young to fully appreciate its greatness... if not then speak up and tell me... do you enjoy coffee?

Personally, I love coffee. love

Marth18
White chocolate moca from starbucks please

Lana
I haven't had coffee in a while...

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I was just thinking about coffee... ....It taste and smells so good, not to mention the way it makes you feel after you have some. I know some of you may be too young to fully appreciate its greatness... if not then speak up and tell me... do you enjoy coffee?

laughing out loud Coffee Coffee? Or Coffee coffee?

Scottie

Personally, I love coffee. love I love coffee too

im actually having one right now eek!

Soleran

I don't mind it black however the energy off the caffeine makes me sound like JoJo the circus performer excited about everything.

It's not good, really.

Marth18
Please dont make me get out of my pajamas and drive to starbucks

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Marth18
White chocolate moca from starbucks please those are soooo good! yes

Originally posted by Lana
I haven't had coffee in a while... I know the feeling... sad

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
laughing out loud Coffee Coffee? Or Coffee coffee? well...coffee of course....angel.....wink........ ninja

Originally posted by Scottie
I love coffee too

im actually having one right now eek! where is my invite? shock

Originally posted by Soleran
I don't mind it black however the energy off the caffeine makes me sound like JoJo the circus performer excited about everything.

It's not good, really. I can appreciate that.... Ive had black coffee numerous times... its not always the best but sometimes... its out of this world. smile

Marth18
i love your pandas

Scottie
where is my invite? shock
i wrote you an invite, then trained a dog to deliver it too you and then sing a song for you...he must have got lost sad

Shelbert Lemon
i love your pandas Thank you! happy I do too.

i wrote you an invite, then trained a dog to deliver it too you and then sing a song for you...he must have got lost sad omg Chris, I hope he is ok. cry

TheKingofKINGS!

Personally, I love coffee. love There's no such thing as too young for coffee.Originally posted by Marth18
White chocolate moca from starbucks please Adding chocolate to coffee makes you suck at coffee.

§P0oONY
I love coffee.

WrathfulDwarf
*waves coffee mug in the air*

Give me! give me! give me!

Marth18
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
There's no such thing as too young for coffee. Adding chocolate to coffee makes you suck at coffee.
It doesnt have anything to do with chocolate, its just what its called fool

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Give me! give me! give me! *pours black coffee in mug*

§P0oONY

Give me! give me! give me!

Decaf *****... disgust stick out tongue

Scottie
omg Chris, I hope he is ok. cry console don't worry, i trained another dog to find the first dog big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
It doesnt have anything to do with chocolate, its just what its called fool If it's not "Actual coffee" then it sucks. Actual coffee is defined as "Coffee with nothing added into it, except (if you can't take it black) cream and sugar."

Marth18
oh i see, yes i like that kind of coffee also, but it has to be a good coffee maker

Soleran
LOL I never can understand Decaf drinkers, coffee isn't so tasty and refreshing I would forgo caffeine for flavor.

Actually the flavor of coffee isn't that great unless you really load it up with sugar and cream and then its just to much of a hassle, in my opinion.

Shelbert Lemon
There's no such thing as too young for coffee. My opinion says otherwise. stick out tongue

Give me! give me! give me! *gives hot coffee* ....flirt1 if you need any more... come on back.

console don't worry, i trained another dog to find the first dog big grin Oh ok! that works too, big grin

you think of everything happy ... keep the coffee hot for me? huh

LOL I never can understand Decaf drinkers, coffee isn't so tasty and refreshing I would forgo caffeine for flavor.

Actually the flavor of coffee isn't that great unless you really load it up with sugar and cream and then its just to much of a hassle, in my opinion. decaf is silly

coffee comes in so many flavors now... most of the ons Ive had are rather good... I used to hate cold coffee but now Im all over those too. blink

TheKingofKINGS!
oh i see, yes i like that kind of coffee also, but it has to be a good coffee maker Or, it can just be made without a maker, if you know how.

Marth18
id rather not

LanceWindu
I'll take a mocha frappuccino.

Scottie

Oh ok! that works too, big grin

you think of everything happy ... keep the coffee hot for me? huh
Hurry Up Then Before It Goes Cold firefirefireph

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I'll take a mocha frappuccino. Gah, more fake coffee!

Soleran
coffee comes in so many flavors now... most of the ons Ive had are rather good... I used to hate cold coffee but now Im all over those too. blink

How funny, all I drink is cold coffee now. Wicked coffee burn accident(swallowed coffee way to hot and lost my voice for about 4 days) at Christmas in the mall, now ice is nice.

Shelbert Lemon
I'll take a mocha frappuccino. iced or frozen?

Hurry Up Then Before It Goes Cold firefirefireph Im on my way. happy

How funny, all I drink is cold coffee now. Wicked coffee burn accident(swallowed coffee way to hot and lost my voice for about 4 days) at Christmas in the mall, now ice is nice. omg yes... ice is nice.. totally agree!

...but omg.... that had to hurt! sad

Scottie
Im on my way. happy
woot YAY

LanceWindu
Iced

Spearhead
I'm pretty sure I'm immune to the caffiene, but coffee's allright, sometimes.

Shelbert Lemon
woot YAY laughing out loud you made me smile.... thank you muches happy

Iced I like both. happy..... iced caramel lattes with no sugar from Dunkin Dougnuts are good too.

§P0oONY
Gah, more fake coffee!

It's still almost my favourite drink...

Mint Mocha Frappachino's mine.

Shelbert Lemon
the one from Starbucks is very good

§P0oONY
the one from Starbucks is very good

Like sex's geeky older brother.... What a guy.

Clovie
voted YES. and I don't drink it..

Mr Parker
definetly not me.I must get it from my dad because he doesnt like it at all either.

Lana
*goes and digs up my old coffee thread*

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25719

stick out tongue

Devalion
I'm so not a coffee person....but I love a good cup of tea in the mornings!.....Plus a couple of ciggies....Now thats a traditional english breakfast! big grin

Jack of Blades
Well i drink coffie sometimes but ussaly i drink tea.It makes me wake up

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Devalion
I'm so not a coffee person....but I love a good cup of tea in the mornings!.....Plus a couple of ciggies....Now thats a traditional english breakfast! big grin

Oh yeah... Really the best way to start a morning. wanker

Shelbert Lemon
I'm so not a coffee person....but I love a good cup of tea in the mornings!.....Plus a couple of ciggies....Now thats a traditional english breakfast! big grin you reminded me of the first breakfast I had when I was in England..... Gary warmed up croissants, a muffin and had some buttered toast with Apple juice on the side waiting for me when I woke.... that was the best! happy

Devalion
Did you ever try the english.....Oh my god yum!

Lady Fianna

Personally, I love coffee. love Coffee sure does sound good, it must be nice to have some with someone special. happy

sweetness
I don't like coffee at all! happy

Shelbert Lemon
Did you ever try the english.....Oh my god yum! Its been my experiance that most things English are yum. But then again I need to come back for 2nds to see again.

Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Coffee sure does sound good, it must be nice to have some with someone special. happy yeah.... its a good thing... much better then coffee alone.

Strangelove
I can't drink coffee, I don't like hot drinks

Devalion
Its been my experiance that most things English are yum. But then again I need to come back for 2nds to see again.

Let me know when your coming over and if Im not onboard ship by then we'll meet up!

~Rad~
Originally posted by Pred@tor
I like coffee! Happy Dance

You seem extremely caffeine filled.. smile I can tell by your dancing banana. stick out tongue

I, on the other hand, hate coffee with a passion. happy

Shelbert Lemon
Let me know when your coming over and if Im not onboard ship by then we'll meet up! Certainly, its a date! hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.