Ultimate Hulk Vs Superman??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
CAN THE HULK FROM THE NEW ULTIMATES SERIES BEAT THE MAN OF STEEL AND FOR U WHO HAVENT BEEN READIN THE ULTIMATES ,ULTIMATE HULK WAS CREATED BY BRUCE BANNER COMBINING THE SUPER SOILDER SERUM WITH THE HULK SERUM.

I THINK HULK HAS THIS ONE BUT WHAT DO U THINK?

Lord Ryugen
I read the fight where he basicly stomped the shit out of the Ultimates one by one but Supes? well I've always said it depends on how angry he is and I'm not about to change my opinion now. smile

Austinzilla
well one theings for sure thats one sucky picture you posted there

SpyCspider
<<thats one sucky picture you posted there>>

lol

SUPERMANDAMAN
IS THIS ONE BETTER

Asian Hulk
What do you think about the Hulk against the Supe?

SUPERMANDAMAN
i think if its ultimate hulk against supes i think he has this one just because ultimate hulk smacked around the avengers like they were nothing

Austinzilla
actually no it isnt

DarkCrawler
They were Ultimates. Not Avengers. Superman has this one. Just too much for Hulk.

ScarletSpider
I love the Hulk, but Superman is more than just brute strength, whereas that's pretty much all that the Hulk has. Although I loved Hulk's encounter with Ultimate Thor.

"Have you tasted enough of Mjolnir?"
"Nah, Thor's puny hammer just makes Hulk horny for betty again."

crazyspinz
normal hulk would kick supes a$s, ultimate hulk would beat the life otta supes like it was his job

Evangel94
You have to realize that in the ultimate universe, the superheroes aren't as strong as their marvel counterparts. The ultimate universe heroes are infact very much weaker. The ultimate universe is uspposed to be more "hardcore" and more "realiztic" than the regualr marvel universe.

If your talking about Normal Superman then he beats the fascimile Hulk anyday.

DarkCrawler
No...he wouldn't...SUperman would beat him easily.

crazyspinz
i dunno, doomsday who is a hulk ripoff killed supes...

spyrokinesi35
yep I'd pick hulk over ne one ne day, but I've got to spit the truth, it's supes b/c he has heat vision as hot as the son, is impervious to everything (exept magic and kryptonite), but It can go to hulk also, if doomsday can kill superman than hulk prabably can too. also in the pre-amalgam supes and hulk fought and I think supes won

crazyspinz
supes won because fans voted, and all the superman fanboys will never say that superman would loose, hulk would take supes

YourBiggestFan
like i said over here

ww.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2383608#post2383608 ( add the 3rd W at the start of the link )

stop comparing Doomsday with the hulk, doomsday would rip the hulk apart, as he did to the "Invulnerable" Superman.

emraldguardian
Im going to have to go with Supes on this one, he has to many advantages to be ignored.

emraldguardian
How do you figure that they are weaker??? Ultimate Captain America is much stronger now and so is Ultimate Hulk and have you seen Ultimate Wolverine or Ultimate Collosus??? all of these Ultimate counterparts are also stronger then their marvel counterparts.

lightaxe
Originally posted by Evangel94
You have to realize that in the ultimate universe, the superheroes aren't as strong as their marvel counterparts. The ultimate universe heroes are infact very much weaker. The ultimate universe is uspposed to be more "hardcore" and more "realiztic" than the regualr marvel universe.

naw did you read ultimate war? colosuss took on thor and ironman and handled them both. I dont think that would happen in normal 616

juggernaut74
Didnt Ultimate Captain America take down the Hulk? How in the world is hulk gonna stop Superman. He dont.

Fanboy
Superman.

the Darkone
ultimate hulk is weaker than mainstream savage hulk. Supermn wins this big.

ZephroCarnelian
Superman would beat normal Hulk.

He'd beat a weaker version with ease.

K3VIL
Ultimate Hulk is a Grey Hulk that needs more time to grow stronger than mainstream Grey Hulk.Ultimate Thor, who's less powerful than 616 Thor, stomped him, Hulked healed back but he was lying on the ground seriously injured, now imagine what can do him Post Crisis Supes.

Fanboy
Doomsday is not a Hulk rip off DOomsday is way smarter then Hulk and can beat him with ease. SUperman would win.

Solidus Snake
ultimate hulk is nowhere lose to being as strong as the real one we know and love. sorry guys. supes will decimate him.

olympian
"ultimate hulk is weaker than mainstream savage hulk. Supermn wins this big."

Everyone in the ultimate universe is weaker. With the possible exception of Colossus.

"Doomsday is not a Hulk rip off DOomsday is way smarter then Hulk and can beat him with ease. SUperman would win"

Way smarter? He couldnt even talk when he showed up first. Who does that remind you....savage...animal..all instinct hmmmm.

Hes a bone head Hulk.

K3VIL
Originally posted by emraldguardian
How do you figure that they are weaker??? Ultimate Captain America is much stronger now and so is Ultimate Hulk and have you seen Ultimate Wolverine or Ultimate Collosus??? all of these Ultimate counterparts are also stronger then their marvel counterparts.
You're wrong, wrong wrong.
Ultimate Hulk during the fight with Chitaur aliens leader, was having problems and when he get really pissed off he ate him after pummeling him to a chunk of flesh and bones.
He throwed him around smashing the ground, but he didn't nothing so impressive compared to normal Marvel Universe brick guys or his counterpart, Savage Hulk.
He crashed many aliens ships after eating the alien leader, but come on, Thor himself used a sort of "GodForce" blast which destroyed dozens and dozens of starships.
Captain America in Ultimate Universe is around Class 2/3 tons, but Wolverine is equal to his 616 Universe counterpart, showed when he wasn't able to cut Colossus in the danger room with his claws.
Colossus and Thing are the only ones who are different from their regular counterparts.
Thing showed upper level Class 100 Strenght, he K.O.ed a giant monster in 3 blows, he lifted various tons with his hands and he wasn't even tired, so his limit is unknown actually.
Colossus blocked a falling Sentinel with his hands, the ground under him was shattered, but Colossus wasn't even tired, so his limit has yet to be showed too.
But Ultimate Hulk is still nothing to Superman

Solidus Snake
i however saw a waizard mag showing strength levels. ultimate hulk is still the strongest in taht univese. but as they showed...his strength level was not class 100. when i get home ill quote the issue.

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didnt Ultimate Captain America take down the Hulk? How in the world is hulk gonna stop Superman. He dont.

Ultimate Hulk trashed alone the ultimates....

Cap America, you say........what did you smoke ? Ultimate Cap is stronger than MU Cap,he can lift 3 tons.....but he is still an ant in comparison with the ultimate hulk

and by the way, if Superman fights the Ultimate Hulk like the ultimates fought him, Superman is dead

shaolin9976
Green...Grey...Savage...Ultimate...it doesn't matter...Superman wins!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
Ultimate Hulk trashed alone the ultimates....

Cap America, you say........what did you smoke ? Ultimate Cap is stronger than MU Cap,he can lift 3 tons.....but he is still an ant in comparison with the ultimate hulk

and by the way, if Superman fights the Ultimate Hulk like the ultimates fought him, Superman is dead

What the way do you mean? What if he fights him by, I don't know, ripping Hulks head off and plays basket ball with it?

Superman is stronger, faster and better then all the Ultimate Universe characters combined. Captain America kicked Hulk down. He can lift 3 tons. Superman can lift about one billion times more then that. Do the math.

Anybody who thinks that Ultimate Hulk can beat Superman is an uber-idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman
OK ultimate Hulk hasn't shown anything to suggest he is stronger than his 616 counter part (where the hell did that number come from by the way?) but on the whole he has been impressive

When pummelling that Skrull leader Dude he created a creator the size of a football field, just from the shock waves of his punches.

It is also kinda suggested that he is the one ripping that huge mother ship apart at the end.

He also took down the ultimates with very little effort. (which i don't reckon is that impressive but its still a feat.)

That picture with all the strongest Ultimate characters standing next to each other in a line up is the biggest load of crap!!!!!!! (Made by Wizard)

Colossus has lifted a nuclear submarine and stopped an on coming train. Both of these feats would require him to be able to lift far more than 14 tons

Iron man lifted that Star ship which was the size of a city block. Its likely to weigh more than 10 tons????

snoopdogg
Originally posted by yahman

Colossus has lifted a nuclear submarine and stopped an on coming train. Both of these feats would require him to be able to lift far more than 14 tons

Iron man lifted that Star ship which was the size of a city block. Its likely to weigh more than 10 tons???? Colossus lifted a submarine out of the water all by himself.

Iron Man had to have Capt. Britain and the rest of the European superhuman team to help him lift a sunken submarine.

Savior

yahman

K3VIL
Ultimate Iron Man changed the direction of the starship, and he needed to focus all the energy of his armor into the flying systems to accomplish that.And the armor resulted damaged and drained of all his energy resources after that, and Stark was under shock.

yahman
'Ultimate Iron Man changed the direction of the starship, and he needed to focus all the energy of his armor into the flying systems to accomplish that.And the armor resulted damaged and drained of all his energy resources after that, and Stark was under shock.'

Yeah but the strength needed to do that would be far beyond the strength assingned to him by Wizard.

snoopdogg

Is this a quetsion or a statement?

It was a statement.

Just showing Colossus is stronger than Iron Man.

yahman
'It was a statement.'

Oh sorry Dude. I kinda went off on one.

Have you read Wizards Ultimate strength level system ?

Are you in agreement that it is the biggest load of cr@p smokin' smokin'

snoopdogg
I agree it is crap. All of those guys except Cap has lifted way more than what Wizard says.

I dont count the Wizard levels as official.

yahman
Do you think the order in which they are standing in to be correct?

snoopdogg
Well judging by their feats so far its prett close. Just the levels are off.

Although I think Colossus should be ahead of Thing cause he has done way more impressive stuff.

yahman
'lthough I think Colossus should be ahead of Thing cause he has done way more impressive stuff'

I agree. What has Thing done except beating the Sh!te out of that Monster thinggy??????

What about #cpatain Marvel

snoopdogg

What about #cpatain Marvel He hasnt done anything yet so who knows how strong he is.

hulk=strength
uh hulk

hulk=strength
supes vision wont do anything that radiation didnt do an hulk healed from that wen he was proff

Fanboy
Unlike his mainstrem version Ultimate Hulk does not get his strength raised with rage it stays the same level he is just damn strong and just read this

Juntai
Supes wins this, just like he does against 616 Hulk.

hulk=strength
yes as supes has moe powers an writers that look at him like a son
in a brawl with just fists hulk demolishes him an makes him supermental

He-guy88
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He hasnt done anything yet so who knows how strong he is.

no not currently but in kingdom come he saved them all sups was gonna do it but he smacked sups down pretty hard so sups couldent fly back and fight
so cm is strong

Juntai
Originally posted by hulk=strength
yes as supes has moe powers an writers that look at him like a son
in a brawl with just fists hulk demolishes him an makes him supermental No, he wins even in a fistfight. Ult. Hulk has showed NOT ONE sign of being anywhere remotely close to Superman's level. If you can prove otherwise, please try, but I've already seen his appearances in The Ultimates title, and then in Ult Hulk vs Ult Wolverine.

batdude123
SUPERMAN FOR THE FIFTY MILLIONTH TIME! GEEZ, WHEN WILL HULK SUPPORTERS LEARN?................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.