Coincidence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic
Alright, so I've been working on this site for a couple of months now, and I finally went public a few days ago. I was looking for places to post a link to it, or to trade links with other webmasters. My site is a place for people to talk about particular movies (for link, see my sig). So naturally, while hunting around, I came across KillerMovies.com. Now here's the thing: the tagline of my site is "The List :: Movies with Meaning." The tagline for KillerMovies' front page is "KillerMovies :: Movies that Matter."

So now it looks like I'm ripping somebody off... Having no credibility sucks.

Anyway, I'm gonna hang out here for a few days, and see how I like it. From what I've seen, this site has the best collection of movie trailers around. If the webmaster(s) sees this, is it alright if I link to some of your trailer pages from my site?

Evy_O
Spamming's not allowed nono
welcome big grin

Demonic
Sorry, I didn't mean to spam. I'm not just coming in to promote my site and then leave forever. I saw that the Welcome forum was the place to go to introduce yourself, and I just explained how I got here.

Evy_O
Ok, I'm not the right person to tell you how to follow the rules anyway big grin

rusky
Welcome.. u can post a link to u'r site... once... I guess no one will be upset..

Fire
In theory links to other sites/forums in signatures is not allowed
maybe Raz will make an exception cause you dont seem like a trouble maker

Demonic
Just in case, I changed my signature. I don't want to get banned or make a bad impression on day 1. If it turns out to be okay, I will change it back.

ABE LINCOLN
stick out tongue s'alright, I gotta agree with Fire, you seem better than most of the mindless buffoons that join our "ranks" stick out tongue

just joshin, all you newer guys wink

welcome aboard

Demonic
Cool!
I have to say, everyone on this board that I've had contact with so far is SO much more welcoming than all the other boards I've visited.

By the way, in case you didn't see it, I formally asked the question about links in signatures in the Help and Questions forum. Got a quick response there from just testing... Said it was okay as long as I link to my homepage and not straight to my forums.

Glad to hear I'm not a "mindless buffoon." big grin

dj_matrix
hey welcome and have fun at KMC

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

I am a Sock
You got nothing to worry about. Just have a good time here

LoneWolf
Hi! Have fun smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.