Oh it Never rains in Southern California!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tptmanno1
Except when it does!
like now!

Strange isn't it, Falling water in So Cal??

NyC-gUrL
uh...blink

YEAH thumb up big grin go out dancin in the rain naked. Feels good, trust me wink

tptmanno1
ah you east coast ppl allways have rain, It's strange when It don't rain there!

§pearhead
confused ok...to both of yas...

NyC-gUrL
yes, we like rain raver rain is good. RAINS REFRESHING big grin

§pearhead
here near new england, we get rain all the kruffing time...but ya get used to it.

tptmanno1
I know, I visit CT twice a Yea, Crazy!
Hot, Humid and Raniy in the summer, and Cold and wet in the winter!!

Tired Hiker
Ha!!! If it rains in San Jo, it's gotta rain in LA, at least a bit!

tptmanno1
Yup It is!
Weve had off an on rain for the past 3 days!!

Fallen Jedi
i used to live in calif. god, i miss the place.

tptmanno1
Yup Cali's fun.

N.Tonks
Same here...probably because I also live in So. Cal.

tptmanno1
wee, rain is fun...

not really..

N.Tonks
It just started raining again...

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, where I live, near Chicago, it's ridiculously hot in the summer (and usually pretty dry...), and really cold and snowy in the winter. Today the temperature got to 45 degrees and we were running around outside with no coats on. And the snow is finally going away...big grin I'm so sick of winter...

Oh, and it rained last week...rain in Chicago in February is nearly unheard of blink

WindDancer
The rains continues even today. I just can't believe the local news anchors "STORM WATCH 2004" Is like big friggin deal!!!! is only rain!!!!

Linkalicious
i heard these last 3 days of on/off rain is supposed to be nothing compared to what's supposed to hit us on Wednesdays. I don't get it...it rains like 3 times a year here in Southern California and it does so much damn damage. I guess all those burnt hills from the fires are supposed to create some mad wicked mud slides.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.