Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debby
i'm not a big fan of iceman but i found some pictures

debby

debby

debby

Vampiree
i hate iceman...

debby
i hate iceman to but maby there are some iceman fan's that like this pictures

debby

debby

debby

debby

debby

debby

debby

Sesy Allerdyce
in this pic bobby looks like a henpecked husband laughing

debby
hahahaa big grin laughing

debby

debby

Elanor
He is so funny when he is hiding under the table big grin

kofmaster
I like Iceman hes one of my favourites but i hate him in the movie >.<

Sesy Allerdyce
movie Bobby is just loser...

DezW
a really 'cool' pic

kohl
a few more.

kohl

kohl

Yammer
I think the movie Iceman has a face that needs to be punched constantly

verauko
What do you all want from him?!?!?! I like him in the movie, he's not so bad... what's wrong that he's a 'good boy'? big grin

kohl
he is. and that's alright. he just isn't the way i had envisioned him. which is one of the reasons i won't watch the movie.

verauko
he's romantic, shy and not so mean like the other guys in the movie... e.g. like Wolverine and Pyro... he's gentle and sweet wink Who cares he's diffrent than comic Iceman... Guys! He tried to kiss Rogue (and he did it) without looking at her powers! He didn't fear! Her powers were the least important for him at the moment! You should appreciate it!

DezW
hehehe
we should call him Frosty the snowman

DezW
big grin

DezW
big grinD

DezW
snowyyy

DezW
Angel and Bobby are soo cruel! big grin

kohl
snow iceman was so much fun.

Sesy Allerdyce

roguegambit
laughing laughing laughing

beastnpyro
could someone be so kind and make me an iceman avatar?? a couple or more please..... cartoon iceman an movie... uhm.... bigger than the usual avatar please.... its for my sister... how do you make an avatar anyways??

Paola
I stole this one embarrasment

LanceWindu
Plagerism!!!

j/k

Paola
but is a nice one isn't it wink

LanceWindu
True dat homegurl

Paola
big grin thanx

LanceWindu
Just like my avatar owns all.

Paola
mind if I steal it? wink

LanceWindu
No stealing my precioussssssss.

Paola
messed okie ...... I won't!!! ................. evil face

LanceWindu
* Watches you steal it anyways *

Paola
big grin

*walks away with Lance's avatar to give it to a poor and sad avless person*

LanceWindu
^^^
Evil!

<^> ^__^ <^>

((That means you are getting flipped the bird))

laughing out loud j/k

Paola
now you're evil laughing

and who's in your av... now that I've steal it??? embarrasment (sorry bout my ignorance)

beastnpyro
lol...thanx... im gonna post it in my sister page.... ill give you guys the link ... i havent finished it though.. her page is juz like mine but mine has pyro all over and shes got iceman... that av is cool pao... thnx

kohl
here's a few more.

kohl

kohl

LanceWindu
Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars Episode 3.

Paola
embarrasment thanx *goes to find a SW fan*

LanceWindu
I am!

Paola
oh but I can't give you your own av....... big grin big grin big grin I have to do my search in other forums....evil face

beastnpyro
thnx kohl... those are sweet avs.... thnxx sooo much!!!!

kohl
sure.

gisugil
How do ya make a picture under your username?
laughing Happy Dance

beastnpyro
hehe.. kes told me before that theyre called avatars.. you can actually edit them. click on edit profile i think.......

Be@st

Be@st
In quick links go to edit avatar and there you will see everything you wanna know. btw: sorry abut the previous post; it was an accident.

frozen flame
Anyone have pictures of Iceman from the Uncanny series?

gisugil
Do any of you have animated pics of anything? laughing

Paola
here gisugil..... I just found this one big grin

http://www.geocities.com/survivorxjubes/fanart/iceman.gif

Paola
damn!! mad
here it is.............

kohl
here you go, frozen flame.

kohl
---

kohl

Paola
wow!!! Angel..... love

kohl
i knew you would like them.

Paola
YAY!! Happy Dance ......... thanx kohl http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hug.gif

BOPRecruit 16
http://beautiful.amymargaret.com/xmen/iceman-01.jpg

http://digilander.libero.it/wolva86wb/iceman.jpg

kohl
very nice.

Kes
Wow cool pics mate!

BarmyBrummie
Kohl, why was he saying angel was acting like wolvie? big grin
BOP, cool pics!!! *no pun intended*

kohl
angel was developing a secondary mutation (his blood has healing effects.)

BarmyBrummie
Oh, never knew that about angel. Thanx Kohl big grin

kohl
you're welcome.

BOPRecruit 16
how did angel get that secondary mutation?

anyways, does anyone have more pix where iceman looks like the one in the pix that i posted?

kohl
bop: i think it happened after a fight with black tom, who manifested a secondary mutation himself. not sure why, though.

BOPRecruit 16
whose black tom? gosh, i really don't know my x-men and need to read up on it!

kohl
banshee's cousin.

BOPRecruit 16
the pix of iceman that i posted earlier, is that from the uncanny x-men series?

Darth Vicious
laughing out loud Talk about sellouts, Im watching Smallville and guess whos in it as one of the freaks that got his powers as a result of Kryptonite,Shawn Assmore, Who plays Iceman in X2, IceMan a Marvel character doing a DC character, damn sellout!!!!!

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud how does that make him a sellout? The guys just trying to get work!

Darth Vicious
As a comic book character it does make him a sellout, a guy from Marvel comics doing a show for DC comics and ppl please dont take this too seriously, plain facts Iceman= Marvel comics, DC comics=competitor/, Iceman at DC=sellout! then again only people that actually knows about comics will understand, its ok if u dont understand Buffy, lol!

Paola
they should fire him for that mad

kohl
many marvel people have crossed over to dc. i guess the grass is greener on the other side.

kohl
yes.

Paola
eek! haven't seen your avatar kohl..... GREAT!!! thumb up

who has crossed kohl?.... I'm not too much into DC.....

BOPRecruit 16
do you have any pix from that series, namely of iceman?

Jason Horan
Well Marvel and DC have always had a friendly rivalry so it dosent suprise me that a person who has played an X-Men character can also play a Superman character! big grin

Paola
fire him anyway!!!! mad
what character did he played?

kohl
paola: stan lee for starters. and more recently, grant morrison. he's leaving marvel soon.

Paola
oh!! okie big grin

kohl
the ones i posted are from uncanny (this thread, page 5)

unfortunately i can't scan my own issues but i'll see what i can find online.

Paola
how many issues do you have, kohl? a lot? a few?? a bunch??? big grin

kohl
uncanny? about 10 issues have been released. (they haven't caught up with the american editions)

so those are the ones i have. i'm too poor to get the marvel subscription and be up-to-date.

kohl
this is ugly art, but anyway. some more uncanny iceman.

kohl
---

kohl
. . . . .

kohl
will post some from the earlier issues, if i ever get a scanner. but for now, this is the last.

juggernaut26
OH BROTHER!!! he's an actor not a real character AND!!! what were you doing watching a dc comic show!!!

Darth Vicious
Grant Morrison started in Dc but im talking characters not writers, artists, heplayed sme guy that touched Clark and electricity hit them and got all of his powers, cheesy stuff but good!

Paola
Kia Asamiya (sp) draw that, right?
I don't like it no

here (Mexico) we only have "X-Men", "Ultimate" & "X-Treme"..... they're about to release X-Treme #2 sad

Paola
was he evil? maybe he should stay at Smallville... roll eyes (sarcastic)

BOPRecruit 16
kohl: i like that last pic you posted. he looks better in baggier clothes, cloak/cape, and sunglasses. he looks tough and cool.

Darth Vicious
Yup Paolahe was bad, he wanted to sreal Clarks powers for himself, and to Juggy26, why was i watching a DC tv show? well first of im a fan who doesnt restrict himdelf to just one company, 2ndly Smallville is a pretty good show and 3rd and most importantly I PAY A SATELLITE BILL WHICH MEANS I CAN WATCH WATHEVER I PLEASE!!!, When the an X-men tv series comes out then ill watch X-men but until theen i wwatch whattever i feel like watching!

BarmyBrummie
Um... halle berry=catwoman-DC

darkphoenix
BB's right, HAlle will play Catwoman, should they fire her too? I mean, it's stupid to fire someone for getting another job while they're not filming x-men, the actors of x-men didnt said they wouldnt be on any other shows/movies after x-men lol they still need to make some money, and would you seriously say no to a appearance of smallville because you played Iceman in x-men? lol...

kohl
paola: i don't like asamiya either. manga-style doesn't really fit the x-men.

bop: i agree.

juggernaut26
i believe that's northstar

kohl
i don't think so. he's atop an ice slide as far as i can tell.

BOPRecruit 16
could anyone alter a pic of movie version iceman to look like he's iceing up, please?

Paola
eek! oh yeah!!! I totally forgot about her!!!!!

dark: I don't like Shawn as Iceman.... that's why I want him to be fired evil face

... but I forgot about Storm and you're right.... she shouldn't be fired smile

Darth Vicious
If it is any consolation paola he got the crap bet out of him by Clark! and i forgot about Halle but seeing the designs for the Catwoman costume i gotta sa thats punishment enough, it looks ugly plus i decided to forgive her since she is gorgeous!

xboy
I cant even get into dc comics i only read 1 dc comic....teen titans............still dont fire him he's a good iceman...................

Kes
Well he is a young actor that wants to work.If I'm not mistaken he played the character in Smallville after X1, he didnt even know if he was coming back for X2 or not (even if it wasnt that way doesnt matter).
Know guest staring in a hit tv show is good for your career, he did the right thing.
Has for Halle, it is different, she's an oscar winning actress that doesnt really need to play another Superhero character. but messed
Doesnt really matter to me what they do.

Paola
eek! laughing

BarmyBrummie
I saw that episode!!! I think he did a good job.

Night_Magician
~Ok, with the whole Rogue and Ice Cube Boy situation..... I think for now that it is ok. Rogue needs a boyfriend. But I think that the whole original comic series did a better job with the couplings. Not that I am trying to bash the movie(s), I happen to like them, but what would be better is that Ice Cube Boy should break up with Rogue and still want to be close as friends. And then the Cajun Boy befriend Rogue in the next movie, and then become more than that.~ ~Well, that is all for now. But I have to admit that I was dissapointed that they didn't have the Cajun and Angel Boys in either movie. The producers should add them in the next movie. And for all you Legolas fans, I think that Angel might be played well by Legolas. I guess that you will never know untill you try.~ smile cool wink stick out tongue big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) smile

ScottsLover
and what about halle berry? shes going in catwomen!! thats no problem to me.

rebelyellsiryn
Think about it, guys. These are real people

Granted, people that could probably pay for my college education a hundred times over based on their salaries from X2 alone but STILL...they need work, right?

They have familes to feed and Armani-suit-wearing-habits to satiate.

What I'm saying in so few words is, this is not a betrayal...this is an attempt to stave off boredom.
Call me crazy, but I think havin huge paychecks for one movie that'll set you for life would bore me to easily. I need a day to day job to keep me going. I need to DO something, dammit!

DezW
smile

Drizzle
The grass is always greener.... when you water with your wiener...

seriously though... if I was him I would take any acting job I could get.

promisemeendles
Word.

He's an actor, it was a recurring guest role who cares? was he even in the comic or was he made up for the show?

TimberlandG2
Yeah i agree he may be looking for work but u dont go and do a DC character. U dont see anyone else going and doing that. Its b/c everyone else is stuck on X-MEN!!! Thats the way it should be. Happy Dance

RoguePw25
I've been looking through the pages and have noticed that there aren't many Iceman Threads, so here ya go. I know a lot of you (including me) don't like Movie Iceman, but what about Comic Book Iceman? I liked him a lot. What do you think of him? I liked that he was one of the original members of X-men. Anyone else like him?

Feel free to post anything about Iceman here

RoguePw25
rolling on floor laughing
I'll try to find some pics of Iceman from the comics

bader40
I'm too old and haggered to know what your talking about...sorry

darkphoenix
pokey lol I really like Iceman! And .. i kinna like movie Iceman, i mean Shawn is a good actor, and I like him. But comic iceman was a lot cooler (no pun intended lol).

RoguePw25
I know that's right! I liked Shawn too. I think it's the whole age thing, with him being so much younger.

Comic Book Iceman is funny. As serious as the missions are for the X-men, they need someone to have a little comic relief.

kohl

kohl

kohl

kohl

platinumx
ever since hes gone through his secondary mutation he's been kinda mean to everyone so i wanna see the fun iceman come back

RoguePw25
me too. What was his second mutation? Did it do something to his powers?

darkphoenix
I'm not sure but I think that now he can't transform back to human form and everything he touches is turned into ice.... or... maybe that's just a alternate universe thingy.... so many different universes to remember! LOL

RoguePw25
yeah, I just read some stuff at a website that said that in an alternate universe, Iceman couldn't transform back into his human form. Maybe that's it

Sunspot
heres one

Vampiree
takl about it....

blink

it's the FIRST iceman thread! wowie... i must say.. ate the snowman erm

Sunspot
i dont care about the talking, I just want pics

Angeroo
Ice man rules when i was a kid i was always him or morph cause he could be all of them hehe that was like the most annoying person to be lol

RoguePw25
here's Evolution Iceman

Jury Copeland
boots for sale laughing out loud

RoguePw25
here's one from the comics. I think this is the Operation: Zero Tolerance, when they came to track down the mutants.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>