I am in the process of taking my FINAL EXAM!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flying Orange
I'm taking my final exam for GIS (Geographic Information Systems) and it's eeeeeeasy. So I'm on KMC too big grin

Hi world!

Veralidaine
lol.well thats coolthumb up....big grin....

Flying Orange
I know, just thought everyone would want to know smile

Flying Orange
Here's a screeny if anyone's interested big grin

Veralidaine
smile...i had exams recently too....i had 7...all of em were like revisioneek!.....damn easybig grin

Flying Orange
Most of mine are like that too, surprisingly big grin
Especially this one!!

Veralidaine
big grin.thumb up.....i was all panicy at first.....but the exams were for 1 n a half hrs...but i finished em in bout 30 minsbig grinlol..easy

Myth
BUT ITS 5 IN THE MORNING!

Ah yes, the time zone thing, I get it.

Veralidaine
laughing

Flying Orange
8:15 am here wink

shellie
my your an early bird myth . or did you not even go to sleep ?

Myth
My sleep schedule has been from about 5-7am till 2-4pm for the last month. I'm a big time night owl. big grin

shellie
no rest for the best huh .

Myth
Well its easy once its your sleep schedule. Thats still getting 9 hours of sleep per night.... er... day.

Flying Orange
yes

shellie
guess so .

lil bitchiness
Well I just had an exam in Social Science Research methods

That was just....pointless... i did the exam, very well i would think since i knew every question, yet now...an hour later i cant calculate Chi of any data and i never will be able to no expression

Flying Orange
no expression... fun! eek!

Flying Orange
Ooh, here's another screeny for y'all stick out tongue

silver_tears
go Toronto eek!

Flying Orange
big grin Toronto rocks sil's socks wink

silver_tears
Damn right it does shifty

StrlitSnrise
Joe!! I just finished tech-drawing, I am surrounded by stupid guys who are all playing games so I'm reading all of the threads for no reason!!

Flying Orange
Awesome! And you didn't call me Joseph, Amanda! And it's too late to edit your post! Muwahahaha devil Glad you had fun in tech-drawing. The phone call was fun too wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.