First CD You EVER Bought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
uhh ... mine was like .. i cant remeber too well .. but i think it was like
Eminem - ( his first cd )
whatever that one is called

PrefectRonnykin
barny sing alongs LOL

J/K

Ramones greatiest hits

PrefectRonnykin
with my own money

stinkfist462
nice ..
i downloaded the Eminem CD big grin

PrefectRonnykin
HOOTERS

stinkfist462
eek!

PrefectRonnykin
lol

Cinemaddiction
Pantera - Far Beyond Driven, whenever it was released.

PrefectRonnykin
la

amlap
bosstones-lets face it

DeNiro
I luv Pantera they rulle.

But the first cd that I boughte was the same one as Stinkfist actully i bought the Eminem cd called the Slim Shady Lp.

But my first first cd i got that i dont listen to ne more was werid al yanckvic when i was like 10 laughing out loud

But i luv Pantera Did u get Pantera's new cd The best of Pantera it rocks u should get it

and then i got Vulgar Display of Power Reinventing the steel and also The great southren Trendkill. and half of the True Cowboys from hell cd. Hell look at my stauts under my name stick out tongue

finti
Pavlos Dog - Pampered Manial

wicker_man
Jamiraquia (sp) - Deeper Underground

finti
Jamiroquai, and he is good

amlap
i forgot about that guy.

how is Jamiroquai's album?

Shoukan
I do not know what I was thinking about at this time...

My first CD was Goo Goo Dolls-A boy named goo

stinkfist462
me and D .. are a bit too much alike .....

DeNiro
Scary aint it

stinkfist462
very scary ..... VERY SCARY .. no expression

SK88728
Meteora by Linkin Park. it was less then half a year ago i bought it, and i'm 15. so sad.

Striel
Well, the first ALBUM (as in RECORD) I owned was Michael Jackson's Thriller. I believe the first CD I bought was Aerosmith's Big Ones.

Kaleanae
Soda Stereo -Volumen 1 (Is in Spanish, they are from Argentina) eek!

roundisfunny
Striel, I'm glad you chimed in. I was reading post after post from these young whippersnappers about the first CD they ever bought being from one or two years ago. The first RECORD ALBUM I bought was in around 1983/84.

It was "In 3-D" by "Weird Al" Yankovic. And, just to redeem myself, the second album was "1984" by Van Halen. One of the hits from that album, "Hot for Teacher", was just played on the radio today. I was rocking out to it for awhile, then I broke my hip and had to take my Geritol.

I can remember receiving "Thriller" around the same time. It was a big deal, because that record was sold out everywhere. Now, for those of you too young to remember, cassettes were the big thing immediately before CD's, and I still remember the first one of THOSE I had...it was the soundtrack to "Ghostbusters" (1984), and I got it for Christmas from my aunt.

The first CD I bought was around 1991, and it was "Dress Casual" by Mandy Patinkin. Hey, I was all about the showtunes in the early 90's. That was when it was still safe to like them.

stinkfist462
you act like we are sooooooo young .. im not talking about records or tapes ... i am talking about CD ....

DeNiro
Actully now that I think of it we have alot more differences then we have similarities sthink stick out tongue

stinkfist462
nah .. i like to think vice versa ...

stinkfist462
oh and uh
spell me name right big grin .stick out tongue

-Stiff-Kitten-
The First cd that i ever got for myself was prisoner of society single buy the living end, i was about 8, though i can't stand them anymore.

what was the last cd you bought?

lets contrast and compare.

HockeyHorror
i dont buy alot of cd's but i think my first cd ever was a couple of years ago...Immortal Technique- Revolutionary vol 1 and 2

Sigillum_Diaboli
my first was uhhh
Tool - Opiate

cermiestar
oh probably something really embarrassing like hanson! embarrasment

citadel
omg the first cd i bought was that old alanis morisette cd! i was like 10 and i wouldnt stop singing that song 'ironic' so my dad got all annoyed and bought me the cd. laughing out loud

Sigillum_Diaboli
lol
the second CD i got was
Pink Floyd - The Wall love

DaRk Jester
The frist cd i got was White Zombie Astro Creep 5000 smile

Sigillum_Diaboli
thumb up

Myth
Shaq-fu - Da Return sad

eleveninches
Bon Jovi, these days (special edition),

I think???

dodgeviper
my first cd was the meteora linkin park cd

dragonpisces272
hmm...I gotta say Aerosmith, that one with "walk this way"

VilleValo462
wow .. that is an old CD .. i think . ?

Da preacher
Purple rain - Prince & The revolution

knight
MetallicA - Ride The Lightning

Kelly_LS
The first CD I ever got was Lauryn Hill.

Bardock42
First CD I bought with my own money....hmm, probably Louder than Bombs....but don't take my word for it, cause I lie...oftentimes.

Impediment
hmm I believe I bought an album of Metallica, .....And Justice for all, I think. Then my mom found it and threw it away because it was "devil music".

BornToRule
i think it was some mix cd like "absolute music ".

otherwise i would say offspring-americana (wich i still cant understand how i could listen to)

Flying High
mine woulda been some embarassing cd...or and equally embarassing mix CD like Now (insert year)

~Flamboyant~
Backstreet Boys!

sithsaber408
Space Jam soundtrack

embarrasment

Hey, I was 13 or 14.

jaden101
Guns n Roses: use your illusion 2

Slay
Pearl Jam - No Code.

Arctic
All the right reasons- Nickelback

mysterio69
i made the transition from cassette to cd with "the beavis and butt-head experience" oh yeah. it had nirvana's "i hate myself and want to die" and RHCP's "search and destroy" among others.

Pandemoniac
Queen - Greatest hits 2
Still one of my favorites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.