Did you know...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StrlitSnrise
Did you all know that my good friend Joseph (Flying Orange) is not all that he seems? In fact Joseph has a dark secret... he listens to pop music. And not only does he listen to pop music, he listens to Britney Spears!! Let's all laugh at Joseph, becuase he doesn't want you to know that he listens to this music, he's very embarrassed!

dave123
no, i never knew happy

StrlitSnrise
well now you do!

1-winged angel
hey, this should go in the music discusion, and people are alowed to choose their own music with out @ssholes like u mocking them

Darth Revan
1-winged dude relax it's just Koz's friend teasing him...

anyways that's disturbing fear

Blind-Enemy
1w ...is supose to be a "joke"

sniper
laughing sick

Blind-Enemy
I dont listen to Britney Spears no ...but she have nice t*ts
does that count? huh

sniper
there fake, i saw a flash vid on newgrounds.com that showed a very big change between her videos. she aparently went from a B to a D, then back and forth for a while

im not burlyman
i saw that laughing out loud

SeptemberRain
Thats normal for any girl tho, u dont listen when they talk and stare at their t*ts

WindDancer
I'm in shock! I can't believe what I'm reading. stick out tongue

sniper
*slaps winddancer, to remove shock*
better?

Flying Orange
Let's get this straight, I listened to it once because the prissy Strlitsnrise, my good friend Amanda, WANTED the darned MP3, so I got it and sent it to her. I listened merely to make sure the song worked. And for the record, yes, she does have nice t!ts happy

im not burlyman
Amanda?

Flying Orange
Amanda=Strlitsnrise

Brainiac roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maverick2364
pfff, that's shameful Joe roll eyes (sarcastic)

<<Solo>>
I think Kozzy got burned! eek!

silent_kisses
It really is sick

Flying Orange
Oy vey. FFS:

Maverick2364
At least Joe doesnt think corn grows on trees like Amanda!

BTW Mandi, if you have Joe dl music for ya, at least have him download something good and not toxic like Britney Spears!

stick out tongue

Flying Orange
Agreed, 110%

ABE LINCOLN
wait a second...mandi likes that music? sick

Flying Orange
Yeeeeeeeeeeep sick

Maverick2364
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.