mom im sick!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frodo_dude
here u can post tips fot those who want to fake a headache or somethin so that they will not go to school

school does NOT rock!

1-winged angel
i know what u mean, so that is why i left

frodo_dude
well i can't do that even though school is very bad i have to go...

SeptemberRain
In the words of Alice Cooper "School's out for summer, school's out forever"

Black Onyx
you dropped out 1WA ?? rightious

Raven Guardia
well cough alot and try to "sleep" say your head hurts rally bad......stuff like that

gorillamanx
if u have a cool mom tell her to lie to the school for you big grin
thats wat i do ninja

ABE LINCOLN
school is over tomorrow ninja then I'll be done faking sick

not that I did anyway embarrasment I want to be intelligent smart

gorillamanx
i end school tomoro 2 i cant waiT
but i also get report cards ugh mad

ABE LINCOLN
Report Cards will be mailed to us in two days, so I'll have a few days to spend my freedom, depending on how I did on finals erm

Furious Angel
go to school, and go to the nurse there. if shes at all like the one at my school just be like my stomach hurts and you get to go home...you dont even need to fake itno expression

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Well, if you can fake tears at will, do it. smile Trust me, if your mom isn't cool (mine isn't -_-), tears help. *grin*

Pred@tor
"school does NOT rock! "

(how do ya make quotes anyway)

Except in that movie school of rock!

Lady_Eowyn3
school rox, it's fun learning is fun, then u can make ur parents n the older adults around u feel dumb cuz they dont know sumthin, but if u really wanna fake sick, there was once a time i was like that too soo:
1- chew big red then say u gotta headache, it increases the temp of ur mouth to about a 100 F, n u can go home cuz u gotta fever
2- Bite down on the thermometer, it causes it to give inacurate readings
3- force urself to throw up, only once tho
4- (this is completely disgusting, but my friend does this often sick ) use chocolate pudding as diarrea, but spray aerosal b4 anypone gets to the bathroom so they cant smell the chocolate
5-fall forward n pretend to pass out

hmm these are the only ones i can remember so far, but stay in school and go to school, get a good education dats really important, oh and never use these, just laugh at my friends and my childish stupidity

Pred@tor
yeah cool im gonna try that now!

frodo_dude
what waz the 1st one i dont get it...

dj_matrix
if ya wanna get out of school just say you ate a mouldy hotdog or something i dont really have to do that coz i can leave anytime i want lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.