Joseph A. Maloney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Due to a adult content of his work, im afraid im not going to be able to post all of his work sad but if you would like to see the rest o his work, please PM me and I'll give you the site. Me or BKK. big grin Joseph A. Maloney is an awesome artist whos biggest inspiration as i understand is Giger!

He is also our beloved badkittykitty's brother! happy

Ok, I'll post the ones that arent very explicit. happy

This one is called 'souless'

lil bitchiness
The angel was ment to be BKK by the way! eek!!!

This one is decrepit!

lil bitchiness
decimation happy

lil bitchiness
gateway to hell big grin

lil bitchiness
seesaw wink

WindDancer
WOW!!! He is very talented!! OMG his art could pass as Giger's art! I'm delighted to know that there are artist out there that have been inspired by Giger. Milla post some more!

Do you or bkk know if he has any exhibitions? His works looks very VERY professional!

lil bitchiness
You are going to have to ask BKK about it wink

I dont think I can post anymore, because they are extreamly explicit, not sexualy, but there is some explicit violence, I will however, send you the link to his galery. smile

lil bitchiness
Oh here we go...Big Blue!

badkittykitty
yay!!! milla this is so great! thank you making this so much!!

I'm so glad you guys like his work,I think he's a great artist and he's like my best friend, joe's fabulous!

no at the moment he doesn't have any exhibitions. he did now and then. here and in balitmore.

most these pics are cover to albums. the 2 gateway to hell covers on this site are his.

http://www.slayersaves.com/tributes.htm

Serif
WOW!

Daisy Duke
wicked eek!

lil bitchiness
Yey!!

I have received an e-mail from Joe thanking me for taking interest in his work! happy

Im soooo ecstatic embarrasment

Silver Stardust
Wow, that's great!!!

BKK, tell your brother that his art is AWESOME. I love it.

BadKitty
I'll tell him! he'll be so flattered! thanks you guys I'm so proud of him happy

furryman
I love his work.. my favourite is probably seesaw big grin

BadKitty
big grin I really like that one too!

I think I need to get him to sign up at KMC! big grin

justjakk
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Those are awsome pictures. It seems he has a vivid imagination for death. And he must have heard this befor Seasaw is so Kawaii!!!
Children playing with death is allways cute.

~Air Angel~
awesome pics BKK your bro's very talented

lil bitchiness
Hes so awesome!!! love

An amazing imagination and talent to match it!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.