Stepford Wives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cateye999
I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of seeing this movie. I was looking forward to seeing Riddick.

Anyway..right off, the movie started out with some weird dark humor jabbing at the current reality series on today's networks.

The entire movie is basically about Kidman's character and her dissolving marriage due to her over-controlling nature. Blah blah, yadda yadda....movie was full of dark humor. I laughed my ass off..but mostly at places nobody else laughed at (of course, there were only a dozen couples and a few smaller groups at the 10pm showing).

I wouldn't suggest it as one to go see, but I wouldn't turn it down for a few laughs if your neighbor has it on DVD

Myth
I have plans with my friends to see this tonight. I hope you are wrong.

forumcrew
hes not.. it was so/so nothing special the best line of the entire movie is "its a painting again" john lovitz and chris walken this movie would of been nothing and the actor who plays the gay guy was pretty good

silver_tears
I was disappointed, the christmas bit was best.

Myth
Crap. Well, I already have made plans to see it with friends. Crap.

Myth
I didn't think it was that bad. The idea of it is very interesting. I thought it would be more creepy than funny but oh well.

"I got a new TV show... its called, lets kill all the women." laughing

Vengeance
i want to go see it, so i realy hope i can like it. But im in no real rush to see it rite away, i still have a big list of stuff i still must see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.