Batman Vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lifeisaglich
Batman is no push over but so is Ironman
From what I know they are both rich billionaires
and humans. One uses his vast know how of robotics
to become Ironman while the uses his knowledge of
chemistry and all of the above to become the dark night. Batman.
so what are your thoughts?
smile

Joker1237
Good fight, But I have to go with Batman, He come up with his own iron bat suit if he has to.

who?-kid
Yeah right...

DarkCrawler
I hate to admit it...but Ironman is just too much for Batman.

Lord Ryugen
Depends if the Bat has prep time so he can make suitable defenses against the Ironman armour. if not then I think that Gothams great defender will be going down in a blaze of glory...well a blaze at least laughing out loud

norrin radd
with prep time batman can win, but if they meet in the corner as much as i like batman, ironman would beat him

Joker1237
ironman looks almost like Firefly, Both Ironman and Firefly can fly, And Batman did defeated Firefly near the end of kightfall.

Maybe Batman might do the rope trick vs Iron Man (Still have no ideal what he did vs FireFly. as It should Batman thowing the rope and the next thing you know FireFly is upside down getting snap at by Allagators.

Lord Ryugen
My point exactly smile

Austinzilla
ironman would incinerate him

punkyhermy
i am so tired of the old, "give batman some prep time" notion. Batman isn't THAT weak!!!!!!!and who the heck is iron man??

who?-kid

who?-kid
No offense, but compared to Iron Man, Batman IS weak. Iron Man can take punches from the Hulk and can lift more than 80 tons (or something like that ? Don't know for sure, depends on his armor...).

And this armor makes it really really hard for Batman to hurt Iron Man. Have I mentioned that Iron Man is very smart, has lots of built-in weapons and can fly ? See the picture I attached.

Iron Man wins this one.

punkyhermy
oh so is iron man normal human like bats or he has superpowers, like spidey for instance?and is the iron part of his body or is it like a costume made of iron?

Austinzilla
he is Tony Stark who is a regular ol' industrialist, but his power comes from his iron armor...he is really strong though...he would win REALLY fast, because it would be hard for batman to penetrate his armor

punkyhermy
BUT i hate his costume!!!could it get any lamer?

Austinzilla
no way his armor kicks ass

Red Superfly
Batman switches on a big electro magnet, Iron Man's suit is an expensive coffin.

Batman will win, he would think of SOMETHING.

punkyhermy
yeah!
go batsy! go batsy!
wait this is utter nonsense'

Austinzilla
riiiiight

Never
Do you honestly think that Tony Starks (he might be an alcoholic, but his is a BRILLIANT alcoholic) has never considered the possibility of being subjected to a magnetic-based attack? I guarantee you that his armor can void such in the flip of a switch.

Don't see how Batman takes him down without prep time either...

tkitna
I agree with Never! With Batman recieving his vaunted 'prep time', he could probably think of something that might surprise Ironman, but if I were Batman, i'd almsot pray that Stark wasnt prepping for this battle to come also. They are both good strategists (Batman may be better, but the tide is already in Ironmans favor).

Mr Zero
oh look! A moment of clarity.

Joker1237
I would like to point out that John Paul has a Iron Bat Suit, Which might have been more Powerfull than Iron Man's suit.

Yet in the last chapter of Kightfall He fought Batman for the right to rule the kight, the battle of the Batmen.

And yes Wayne beat John Paul with out new gadets. I think Batman still has a very good shot with out Pep Time.

He has his untily belt. He might use knockout gas or something???? I think Batman will win even with out pep time.

Joker1237
I even think I the Joker could beat Iron MAN, I just plant C-4 in our battle filed, or even even go so far as to gas a whole city block with my smile x, Yes I can beat Iron man to hah ha ha ha ha

punkyhermy
In all of these batman vs someone thread, whenever the issue is raised that batman will "think of something" the common response is "the opponent will think of a way to overcome that".Who says batman cannot come up with a way of defeating his opponent,something the opponenet himself does NOT know how to deal with? As far as I now, batman's the detective here, not ironman.

Lord Ryugen
Batman is most probably the greater stratagist and a far better fighter but without time to utalise his problem solving skills, the bat and most likely the city block he's in will be incerated by the hail of laser, missles and bombs lovingly fired from Starks flying super suit.

Austinzilla
ok you obviously know nothing

Joker1237
It could happen, Ok I know about Iron man is he flys around in a iron suit, But it will make him less mobile, Batman will have his speed. If he has these Rockets and suff, Batman got a way from a whole poclie swat team in MOTP, That is almost a whole Army, (Even though he had a little help getting away) I think Batman could beat Iron Man,

SpyCspider
Sheesh, before anyone posts anything about whether Batman or Ironman will win...it's helpful if you know about BOTH. Otherwise, it's pointless...really.

Batman meets Ironman face to face for the first time. Ironman easily takes this one. REmember, you're dealing with another superhero, not a supervillain who somehow manages to f*ck up every time. Ironman is in another class of his own. Yes, his suit gives him superpowers. Yes he can lift insane weight. Yes, he can incinerate Gotham City. I think this is as pointless as all the Batman vs. Superman threads (which I never liked..cuz it's simply pitting two popular icons against each other and often making Batman win because it's "cooler" that way). I even think Tony Starks might be richer than Wayne. Somebody correct that one if I'm wrong.

In so many crossovers and JLA v.s Avengers, there IS a reason why the DC heroes are pitted against similar, if not equal counterparts. They would never pit Batman against Ironman cuz it's just.....dumb.

lifeisaglich
your right SpyCspider becasue the match would be over in no time. Becasue the batman would a very easy victory over the one and only ironman.

Austinzilla
i rest my case...

SpyCspider
Eh, Batman would be the easy victory?.......or Batman would HAVE an easy victory..? Not sure what you're saying there. wink

Daywalker
Just what I was gonna say! Bats could put a shock to Tony's suit and that bad heart of his wouldn't stand much of a chance. Done deal, the Bat wins cool

lifeisaglich
Sorry SpyCspider what i meant to you say was that batman is going to have an easy win over ironman, this was a reply to someone's message.

Never the less a computer can never ever defend its self against an electro negative attack. Seeing as the purpose is to short circuit its victim.
this is the only thing batman is going to need, because in the few seconds. it takes ironman's suit to reboot, batman would have already won.

And between the two, Ironman has power, and can fly but batman has gadgets and the greatest tactical mind of the two. And these are all he is going to need. To put ironman in his place.

lifeisaglich
I do not think tony stark is richer than bruce wayne because in the justice league he destroyed the watch tower in starcrossed, which cost millions to put in a secret orbit. He destroyed it without having a second thought. which means that he still has more money to spare and to put another new and better watch tower. read bios of starcrossed.

jetflock
Yes. I do believe that Batman would find a way to beat Iron man. Also, remember, the thing that puts him above the rest is his mind. He is an expert, a skilled warrior. He is a brilliant scientist. A brilliant detective. tony stark is that filthy bastard in the niteclub with billions of dollars that doesn't tip. Now he fights evil with Microsoft plugged into his brain.
Batman would see his armour, duck into the shadows...Ironman would be all, "what the ****, I can't find him anywhere, its like he----". then -bam!- Batman drops a shiny silver ball onto Ironman releasing an emp surge. then he places a neural disruptor (i just saw him use that a little while ago) onto the suit. The next thing you know you see a picture of the ironman armour standing up in the batcave next to the giant penny, giant dinosour, and the little peice of lingerie Jason Todd used to wear.

Paola
moving to vs forum...

Evangel94
this is garbage. batman losses quick, dies young

who?-kid
Batman does not stand a chance. Only bad writing will give him an edge (don't ask me how), but he should not be able to beat Iron Man.

Iron Man is in a different league than Batman.

lifeisaglich
Your right ironman is in a whole new league but batman is in a league of his own and no one can touch that. even you.
To defeat ironman batman needs to defeat the suit. Because when stark wears that suit he is no longer stark he is ironman. and the stuff mentioned above should work since as he is defeating the suit.

Kontraz
i agree, batman is the detective... iron man is the warrior... if this was the battle of "clue", bats would get it... but it's not... iron man wins hands down.

crazyspinz
ya, hes just way to power full, iron man vs supes would be a better match, both class 100, projectiles, flight

Kontraz
nah, supes would be able to survive pretty much anything iron man could throw at him....

Mr_Famous
Yeah Supes is way faster, giving him a distinct advantage

lifeisaglich
POWER, CLASS, AND EVERYTHING IRONMAN IS OUTCLASSED. THE ONLY PERSON FIT ENOUGH TO TAKE ON THE SUPES. IS THE ONE AND ONLY THE BATMAN.

AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

lifeisaglich
For your information batman is both a warrior and a detective. He may be a detective first but what is he going to do when he finds the person he is looking for.
let me see Is he going to say
Oh!!! can I please take you jail? Because I just tracked across the world and discovered that you were the one who killed sherlock Holmes, and destroyed both earth and krypton?
No he turns around and kicks who ever's butt he is after He may be a detective but being a warrior runs a v......e......r.....y close second.

Kontraz
yeah, but really... iron man would be able to survive pretty much anything bats could throw at him, and it would only take a few bullets from Stark or even a single missle to permenantly down bats.

who?-kid
Batman needs LOTS of preptime before taking on Iron Man.

FrothByte
lololol. can you tell me how bats is gonna kick ironman's butt? i hope you don't mean he's gonna use his martial arts on tony, that would be just too funny.

batman sees ironman, kicks and punches him until he discovers that he's only hurting himself on hitting the armor. takes out battarang and throws it at tony, batman cries as he sees his battarang bounce off...

honestly, batman needs a lot of preptime for this. he'd need his whole batcave in this fight.

lifeisaglich
Bub, I am glad you asked. Let us think shall we. Iron man is in a suit right. Anyone with eyes even people without eyes can tell that this fellow is in some kind of robot suit.

OK. Iron man is in a suit why do I need to punch and kick and us some kind of martial arts to the person who is inside the suit. You let the person who is inside the suit be (he/she/it doesn't matter) and focus on the suit it self. You defeat the suit not the man inside the suit. And since as you are facing the suit Bub; this opens new doors and one's with out restriction.
Iron man may his suit protect him from the batman but all technology no matter how advance all work under the same principal.

(thank you class dismissed)

lifeisaglich
Oh and one more thing batman has a subsonic and a hypersonic devices in is possession This may not defeat ironman right away but they are enough to make ironman sit down and check his heart. Not alot of preptime At least the stuff he always carry on a normal day in the jla or jlu

Ytaker
If Batman gets preptime, so does Iron Man, and then you have a "batimater" to be built. It would put Batman at a huge disadvantage, as most of his gadgets would be countered.

Arachnoidfreak
Subsonic and hypersonic weapons wouldn't work on Ironman. Not only does he have several, but he also builds defenses to them into his suit. Who would be retarded enough to use a hypersonic weapon and not defend themselves from it's effect?

crazyspinz
bats would loose in all sense, on punch he should be dead,

key word should

this is frikin batman, i dont think he has ever lost, he should loose, and he gets overpowered like 10 times a week, but he some how always comes out on top, and it always makes sense how he some how wins every fight, like iron man would be like "o no, my suit is out of batterys and im stuck 300 feet in the air" then he would fall, survive the fall, but some how loose, just because its batman, same thing happens with spiderman

Lenord
Just chuck a few EMP grenades at Iron man and he is down for the count

crazyspinz
iron man is imune to emp

lifeisaglich
Quote from Ytaker

If Batman gets preptime, so does Iron Man, and then you have a "batimater" to be built. It would put Batman at a huge disadvantage, as most of his gadgets would be countered.

Just because batman keeps his heavy duty thus at home does not mean he doesn't have it.

Quote from Arachnoidfreak

Subsonic and hypersonic weapons wouldn't work on Ironman. Not only does he have several, but he also builds defenses to them into his suit. Who would be retarded enough to use a hypersonic weapon and not defend themselves from it's effect?

Noone I can think of. But then again one has never protected himself against a hypersonic or subatomic attack that could render people stronger than himself unconscious.

Emp would knock Ironman down even for a few seconds. Thus allowing his suit to reboot.

ska57
Would two EMP's impacting one another cancel themselves out?

who?-kid
If Batman has the chance to prepare, then Iron Man must also get a chance. And Iron Man has LOTS of armor lying at home, one for every scenario, even an armor to hunt down the Hulk.

Batman is no Hulk.

Ytaker
Who would you say can build better suits? Batman or Ironman?

Evangel94
Batman would die against Iron Man in a head to head fight. He can't match the strength, speed, skill, power, or versatilty of the armor or tony stark's genius behind it. Also, Iron Man doesn't have his heart problem anymore.

Captain America
Check it out...

Iron Man is a power house. I mean that suit of his owns. But batman has taken on many odds that are not in his favor.

And of course batman would have some ingenious trick or gadget that might turn the tide of the battle, thats just who he is. But batman can and does think and prepare on the go also, he wouldnt take stark head on without some sort of plan, he is very resourceful.

Swanky-Tuna
From what I've read about Ironman's freakin sweet suits, the only way Batman could win is by stealing the suit before the match and using it against Stark only to get defeated by Stark using an inferior model armor... oh wait...

FrothByte
and please tell me what batman would do if ironman was the one who used subsonic and hypersonic on batman?

i don't think you're too familiar with ironman. all of batman's gadgets and technology are lightweight compared to what ironman's got.

Ytaker
He can match and beat the speed, skill, tony stark's genius and rival the versatility.

Evangel94
When was the last time batman knocked out the hulk with a single punch?

When was the last time batman flew around the world in minutes under his own power?

When was the last time Batman was considered one of the greatest geniuses on earth?

Never.

Batman can't win.

who?-kid
So has EVERY hero.

lifeisaglich
So what you are me is that Ironman knocked out the Hulk with one punch, flew around the world without the aid of his suit, is the smartest man in the world, hmm, so ironman is smarter than Reid Richards Mr. Fantastic. I did not know.

However the fact remains that batman never goes in to any situation unprepared. Even though a close fight I say batman.

Swanky-Tuna
Do you have an example of what could get past Ironman's suit? Or is it it fan faith?

FrothByte
Fan Faith? .... I like that term. can i use that in the other batman threads? bat fans are soooo full of fan faith!

lifeisaglich
Fan faith that is really original.

Like I have said in previous posts Batman can get through that amour by using EMP. Electro Magnetic Pulse.This EMP is coming from the Batman, now you know that he would have improved on it so that it can be stronger. Even if Ironman has found a way to protect himself against it, it will never be 100%. Then there its that subatomic and supersonic devises that he has used to knock out superman, and others. Now if it can knock out superman what do think is going to happen to someone less powerful and superman.

And this is all fact not faith. But if you want to of it as being Fan Faith you go right ahead.

Swanky-Tuna
I didn't mean like fanboyism. I meant like "Oh, he's Batman. He'll win because he'll think of something."

I doubt EMP will work. From what I'm reading at advancediron.com, most suits have electromagnetics already in play so it's likely it's shielded very well. And I don't know how many have the protected senses in the helmet (probably most of them) and sonics resistant armor.

You can't really improve on an EMP other than making it bigger or focused. And if you're going to tell Batman he's fighting a man in a robotic suit, Ironman would have to know he's fighting a very tech savvy super-ninja.

lifeisaglich
And you are correct in your assumption batman is a tech savvy super=ninja.
But this is known fact batman takes existing stuff and prove on it allot, example take pen and turn it to a lazer and still writes (nothing like this)but you get the idea

EMP has a 95.999999% on working on somelike ironman. It might not be enough to put ironman down but it will still slow him down giving batman an advantage. Even the army has not found a sure prove way of protecting themselve against EMP.

Swanky-Tuna
That's not improving a pen though. That's turning a pen into a laser. Improving an EMP would be like turning a pen into a marker or a bingo dobber. All 3 are essentially the same.

The computer's gotta be protected somehow. Half the things on the suit work with electromagnetic fields. And of course the army hasn't found a way to defend against EMP but they also don't have robot suits.

Evangel94
The Iron Man suits have been emp shielded for many years now. It doesn't affect him in anyway.

Looks like Batman's trump card just went to waste.

Spiderninja008
Iron Man beats Bats, I love em both.

FrothByte
asides from telling me all of batman's offenses, tell me of his defenses. what would he be able to do if ironman used supersonic and subatomic blasts at him? what would he do against missiles and grenades and machine guns? ironman's suit is impervious to emp.

lifeisaglich
Now who is the one just going on fan faith. not me becasue I gave my answer.
And haven't you ever heard the saying a good offense is a good defence.

Havoc470
it is when defending a castle, or in some sports games....not in a battle between two comic book heroes

lifeisaglich
Just that you know this phase a good offence is a good defense applies to every situation. Whether you are playing sports or defending a castle, or fighting another superhero.

Swanky-Tuna
I know is suit *can* be affected since the site says when he turns *his suit* into a mile wide EMP bomb, it shuts down, but being in the range of the bomb and being the bomb are two different things. If Batman got the info that he'd need a EMP bomb that big, it'd only make sense that Ironman would know he'd need to protect himself from one.

Havoc470
i dont agree with that in this particular fight, because batman's offense doesnt hold a candle to ironman's offense AND defense

lifeisaglich
Well that is why batman always has contingency plans. And if Ironman turns himself into an EMP bomb it would automatically give batman the win. no questions asked. And a well placed bomb could also do the trick.

hahahahahaha smileIf you say so.

Swanky-Tuna
Are you serious? His suit shuts down because he IS the bomb. And Batman would have to find him and get through his armor in 6 minutes until IM's back up. And Batman doesn't have a bomb like that packed away in his belt.

lifeisaglich
Six minutes is allot time for batman to various things, Like place another EMP when ironman is rebooting, or call in the jla, or just take ironman and drop him into those their jla prisons. There are lots of things the batman can do in six minutes. This is why I said it is going to give batman the win instanly, if he should use it.

And besides I do not think batman is going to do anything when that happens. He is just going to turn around and walk away. Batman might be allot of things but he does not kick people while they are on the ground especially other heroes.

and just becasue batman does not carry bigs guns does not mean he does not have them.

Swanky-Tuna
So Batman wins because Ironman set his suit's EMP off for no reason? Outside EMPs don't seem like they're going to cut it, he can call the Avengers, and he's not going to go "Uuup! You found me! I'll go quietly."

wrathofachilles
You don't know who Iron Man is?? You don't follow comics beyond Batman do you? I mean, I know very little about Iron Man as I don't read his comics, but I've heard of him even before I read comics! And if you don't even know who he is, how can you think Batman would win? He won't. Iron Man would take him apart, but I admit it would be a battle.

lifeisaglich
If outside EMP'S don't seem like they are going to cut it then why turn your whole suit off? And he can not call the avengers when all the communication is turned off.
And yes batman wins instantly if ironman uses his EMP bomb.

Arachnoidfreak
Ironman lives on the same planet as Magneto, and you think he wouldn't have a defense against EMPs? Wow.

Swanky-Tuna
No, the point was an EMP isn't going to work on Ironman unless he's the EMP via the suit bomb.

And batman isn't going to call the jla because it's a batman vs ironman match

First, Batman won't get Ironman to set off his suit so it's not even a factor. Second, Ironman can still go on while his suit reboots.

lifeisaglich
I beg to deffer. If he has found a way to completely shield himself against the EMP then why does he need to shut off the suit for it to work. Because it will cause major damage.

You where the one who brought that Ironman's suit has an EMP bomb in it. I just wanted to tell you that if he uses it, he will only be hurting himself. Yes he can ironman could be able to fight but it would be like a full grown man fighting a 6yr. old. And once ironman slows down it will not be long before he falls because when Batman fights superpower people tries to take them out fast. And once you slow down you are as good as defeated.

Swanky-Tuna
Because he *is* the EMP. Shields and plating that may of been charged or calibrated to block EMP would be used to create it.

If his suit is shielded from EMPs except for when he suit IS the EMP...

I bought it up when I wasn't sure if EMPs would mess up his suit but it's a special circumstance.

Evangel94
Batman cannot match IronMan's speed, strength, or weaponry. IronMan is a minimum 85 ton character. Batman is almost peak human. A direct punch from IronMan to Batman would snap his neck like a twig and send his head flying.

IronMan outguns Batman.

IronMan has massively greater offensive and defensive power.

Batman will try to exploit a weakness. But There isn't any weakness to exploit in this situation. IronMan has no tangible weaknesses like Superman and kryptonite.

EMP doesn't work either. IronMan isn't affected by it and won't need to use his own EMP in this situation. Also for clarification, he can EMP without shutting down his suit.

Now since Batman has no weakness to exploit, the answer is clear: IronMan

lifeisaglich
And when has being able to carry 85tons been this ever ment something when you are facing the batman

Ironman outguns batman sure but just becasue batman does not bring out the his big guns it does not mean he does not have.
And not to metion the devises he used to render superman unconcious.Bub anything that can do something like this is worth staying out of its way.

And there is always a weakness you just need to know where to look

Swanky-Tuna
List them then please.

Edit: Crap, I keep forgetting the one bracket.

lifeisaglich
Is tony stark the original ironman?

Mane
hes the only Iron Man cool

Cosmo Kramer
Batman would try using a boxing style fight against ironman once they were so close, then get killed

Arachnoidfreak
Oh please, I could put Superman down. All I need is a little green rock, a magic spell, or a hypersonic device. Actually, there are probably more ways to take Superman down. He has alot of weaknesses because he was made so powerful.

crazyspinz
i respect that comment alot, mainly beacause its coming from some one with superman as his avatar, and banner

Arachnoidfreak
I was going to make a crack about all it takes is a horse to take out Superman, but it's way too soon to make jokes like that, lol.

Cosmo Kramer
LOL yea thats just great! laughing laughing laughing smokin'

Solidarsenal
Batman is one of my favorite heros but Iron Man wins this one

lifeisaglich
I still think that the EMP scenario is going to work because Ironman does not have a complete defense against an EMP attack.

The reason why I did not come for some time is because I was looking at Ironman. And the site that I went to was very good. Rather than coming here I spent most of my time just looking at the various suits of Ironman.

lightaxe
ok tv shows and cartoons cant be used to compare comic book facts because they are outside of regular continuity

Vellius
Bruce Wayne was never a raging alcoholic.

Batman wins.

WizardNeedFood
Well, Iron Man was never made into a movie, so I can't speak out from any perspective except that of Batman, whom has four movies. However, Iron Man was an excellent Black Sabbath song, and I cannot cast a vote against a man who wears a suit of metal.

Iron Man all the way.

Vellius
What if George W. Bush wore a suit made of metal?

WizardNeedFood
Osama Bin Laden does take refuge in caves, therefore he dwells with bats...so I could see this battle working out.

Vellius
Life... truly does imitate art. An image can be captured in a moment.

WizardNeedFood
Only through the magic of comic books my friend, only through the magic of comic books.

Swanky-Tuna
Suit. Is. The. EMP.

It's different. Batman's dead.

lifeisaglich
Note that I am not saying the EMP is the only thing in batmans has in his arsenal

but Ironmans most resent suit has an EMP immitter but in it is not protected from another persons EMP devise. Becasue Ironman needs his suit to reboot for six minutes.

Now if the suit was protected from EMP I would not be writing this.!!!

So you see batman is not dead yet.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, you have. I've asked you a few times to list what else Batman could use on Ironman and you haven't answered yet.

You don't see the difference between EMP and being the EMP?

It's like the scifi spaceships. They can take a lot of weapons fire and come out fine. But if they wanted to, they could overload all that equipment do a lot of damage.

Now Ironman has various equipment to protect him from EMP but he can use that equipment to make an EMP, thus, it's not protecting him anymore and he shuts down most of the suit.

lifeisaglich
You want prove Apocalyps tech, and The new Gods Tech (Mother box allowed batman to go a few rounds with darksied.)

And please I have been going to Ironman sites to get to know the man more. And I confirmed that his suit is not protected from EMP although it can generate one. And it also said that his suit need six minutes to reboot after being hit with an EMP. The same thing you said a few panels back.

And which suit are we talking about?

Swanky-Tuna
Depends on how much you're going to claim Batman carries in his standard equipment. And the 6 minute thing was about his suit EMP bomb.

Standard Ironman beats standard Batman is all I'm saying.

lifeisaglich

The six minutes thing is for when it is hit by an EMP blast. Check it out and correct me if I am wrong.

(the mother boxs is just a what its name suggest a very small box)

That is why the batman needs preptime in this case.

Swanky-Tuna
*Electromagnetic Pulse: The armor can generate a pulse of electromagnetic energy that shuts down all electrical systems within a one mile radius. However, it also shuts down the armor until it can reboot (currently this takes about six minutes).

It's not just any EMP. It's not a grenade sized EMP. It's one that takes out a mile of electronics and created within the suit.

And what's this motherbox thing?

crazyspinz
umm even if his armour is down for 6 min, batman prolly couldnt break it. iron man would just be imobleized wile bats tries to take him apart unitl IM wakes up and smacks him

lifeisaglich
The reason why Swanky-Tuna not saying stuff like you is because Ironman would lose big time. One should Ironman do what you so carelessly suggested then he loses. because what is to stop batman from just placing another EMP devise. While he is rebooting. The suit might as well become Ironman's toom

Let me ask you something if ironman has found a way to protect himself against EMP completely do you think his suit would need to shut down. For six minutes whether he is the one activating the suit from the inside.

the mother box is a new god technology. Comes from some people who considers themselves to be gods.

Swanky-Tuna
I explained it at least twice already.

That's not that descriptive. What does it do? What are its properties?

lifeisaglich
Ok the reason that I am saying this is because Ironman has made series of suits. Only a handful can completely protect it self from EMP the only person I can think of is Anthony Stark.

There are some suits that have EMP but it has not been tested yet so they do not know what is going to happen.

There are those that can give off EMP but are not protected from it hence the six minute thing.

And there is the one you are talking about and the most resent of his suit even the skin amour is not protected completely from EMP. Hence that is why earlier I was asking you which stark were you referring to .

The mother box is a shield so to speak which has a telepathic link to its wearer. It protects its wearer from harm. That is why batman did not die after the first punch from darksied.

who?-kid
EMP this... EMP that... you need more than that to completely defeat a true powerhouse (and genius by the way) as Iron Man.

Batman only has a small chance when he has lots of prep-time. IM has the arsenal to take out several villages, and can not be hurt by Batman. And can fly. And has more tricks up his sleeve than even Batman can imagine.

Why is this even being discussed ?

norrin radd
thats exactly what i was thinking

who?-kid
Great minds think alike... wink

Swanky-Tuna
I think he's screwing with me and I'm just falling for the bait like a goon.

lifeisaglich
I am not screwing with anybody and you cannot deny what I mentioned five post above this one

Swanky-Tuna
There's no telling exactly equipment is on each suit. For example, at the advancediron site, it lists a various features on a suit but it doesn't mention if that's the only features seen being used by that suit or if when a feature is listed, every suit further down the timeline has that capability unless mentioned otherwise. Like with the stealth suit's weapon limitations. I recall reading that Tony upgrades all his older suits too.

lifeisaglich
You are correct as am I because Ironman's skin armour before his newest is protected from EMP except EMP that is in the giga range.

From what you just told me it would seem that his newest armour is protected from EMP but a little more better than the skin armour which means for EMP to do any damage it has to be stronger than EMP in the giga range.

b.d.k
batman is way cool and one of my favorites but you are talking about ironman who has layed the smack down on the hulk twice that i know of.

bigdaddykool says its nappy time for the bat.

supremthor
the real ? is who has the most money batman or iron man

muffin man
this battle will last ooooh about 12 seconds come on bat man just a guy in a spandex costume with some gadgets iron man has armour with about 500 armour modes come on this isn't even close

lifeisaglich
Yes and gadgets capable of making superman see stars. I just wanted to add this small detail.

Ironmanpower
Iron Man his a class 100, nearly indestructible, he can fly at mach 1,3, he have the one of the most stronger fire powers and Batman have a black dress and a tool belt... lol don't make me laugh.
Batman see Iron man, He throw a bat-boomerang, that produce a little metal noise at the contact of Iron man, Iron man lift up his left arm and BOOM... no more Batcrap

theflyxx
With none of that prep time scenario crap for Bruce and on an even playing field, Iron Man wipes the floor clean with the Dark Knight Detective. This one isn't even a contest.

muffin man
walk over victory for iron man
it would be like shooting fish with costumes on in a barrel

tec
batman would win there are tons of ways he could,the problem between these two is there very similer,both got money,both got brains,both cool suits,but ironman has got a better one ,which makes me think why bats dosnt have a armor suit

he has the technology but dosnt use it.
the closesed bat suit ive seen more futer ristick was in hush!
bats would win cues hes bats all u need is bats darknes a bit of mind and an electrick shock

sorry but the dark side wins, batman!

DarkCrawler
What the f**k?

Inhuman
Batman has no chance. Why is this thread 7 pages long?
I thought it was a spite thread at first.
Seems some people didint even know who ironman was?! eek!

yugotank
Batman man with prep time and his "files" could beat IRON MAN! NOT! Even if Tony's blood reaches 100 proof Bats goes down hard.

MrHeavySilence
Old thread, it's like 90% certain that Iron Man wins with no prep involved, although with batman's teleporter, it might take some time.

With prep, I think Batman has 6/10 chance of victory, all he has to do is come up with something like an electron scrambler (like the one Captain America used in Civil War to put Iron Man down for like 20 seconds). Then take his laser cutter and pour it straight into Iron Man's eye holes. I wonder how big the eye holes are though, Batman could probably fit a gas pellet or two in there, or a small shuriken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.