Links in Signatures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic
This came up in the welcome thread when I introduced myself, but I'm formally asking the question here.

I have read the rules, and I understand that putting a link to another forum in your signature is not allowed. My site contains a forum within it. However, it is not just a forum, and the link went to my homepage. A person would have to browse around a little to get to the forum. My site also offers other content that KillerMovies does not (I will not list what that is because I don't want this to sound like spam again), and I lack content that KillerMovies provides. I therefore feel that I am not competing.

So - May I put a link to my site in my signature?
If you need to look at the site to give an answer, you can view my profile.

dave123
if its a small link, then whatever stick out tongue

and make it your homepage in your options

yerssot
the rules say you can't place a link to a forum in your sig, if you point it to the mainpage it's ok I guess

I am a Sock
does anyone ever click those links? So does it really matter?

yerssot
it's in the rules, so you gotta follow it

Raz
Links to personal sites are fine.

yerssot
tadaaaaa... got it right happy

Trinity_Matrix
Yeah, they actually do...I've got a tracker on my site (it keeps track of how people find my site) and about half of my hits come from KMC.

yerssot
make your own special section for those TM wink

I am a Sock
Raz has spoken. Raz approves of links. Raz will give me $100000 I wish

im not burlyman
whaddaya want, a bonus?

Linkalicious
my links kick ass! *gives self cookie*

el barto
Is there any point to this thread being around any more since the question has been answered?

yerssot
raz didn't close it, he apperently still sees use in it

no, just you offline for ever happy evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.